PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:06:20
Free Energy Blog posts from Friday, June 20, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: ECW Orbo O-Cube Testing Week 1 (Feb 9 — Back Plate Now Removed) • Unexpected three-year payment for PureEnergyBlog.com: $610.92 • Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 13, 2015; 23:15 GMT)
How Dean Kamen's Invention Could Bring Clean Water To Millions
David Cleveland brought this to our attention: http://www.popsci.com/article/science/pure-genius-how-dean-kamens-invention-could-bring-clean-water-millions
Here's an excerpt:
- Using a process called vapor compression distillation, a single Slingshot can purify more than 250,000 liters of water per year, enough to satisfy the needs of about 300 people. And it can do so with any water source—sewage, seawater, chemical waste—no matter how dirty.
- For communities that lack clean water, the benefit is obvious, but to realize that potential, the Slingshot needs to reach them first. Which is where Coke comes in: The company is not just a soft-drink peddler; it is arguably the largest, most sophisticated distribution system in the world. That’s important because the scale of the water crisis the world faces is unprecedented. [...]
- Kamen calls the global water crisis a “Goliath” of a problem, which suggests that he is David. He offers a quick refresher on biblical lore: David, it bears remembering, defeated Goliath with a slingshot.
-- SilverThunder 23:29, 20 June 2014 (UTC)
Diarmaid Visits Ultimate Cell
On 19 June 2014 14:44 [MDT], regarding the [Cell] we reported on yesterday, I wrote to Diarmaid Flynn,
- "I'd be interested in talking to them about the possibility of advertising their product on our websites, and I'll be sending them an email to this effect hopefully today. Maybe you could put in a good word for me."
On June 19, 2014 9:56 AM [MDT] Diarmaid responded:
- Yes, I was with Ian when the email arrived. I’d say the biggest issue will be him putting the time aside to form up a deal with you.
- As you always advocate, I put my money where my mouth is and got the product installed. I had put aside some money to buy a HHO generator and instead put it into this. It only generates about .4 litres per minute. They found this the best as anymore put too much pressure on the battery and alternator.
- The inventor is a Portuguese guy who worked in Ireland with Renault. Volvo and another car manufacturer are engaging at the moment. The inventor is now back in Portugal, and Ian McDonnell (Irish) is leading the commercialisation on it. Hes really passionate.
- I showed him your H-Cat videos and hes going to look into this now.
- He converts Cabs to LPG (Basically GAS) and feeds in the HHO. He tested it on a CAB on city centre driving and it did about 30 miles on equivalent costs of 1/5 litre of Petrol at Irish prices. IE 1.52 euro is 1 litre of Petrol.
- He's a very strong story re testing and relevant national transport authority clearance.
- Its too early to tell how efficient it is; but I can tell you he comes across as very genuine, passionate about embracing failure in the strides towards success. He's been working with the inventor for 4 years. His initial HHO generators had a lot of issues with corrosion, but hes goten to a good place now where he guarantees about 70000km per unit.
- There is significant government interest in Ireland and in Portugal, but some is not able to be disclosed; but he showed me photos of military gear getting it installed -- the same unit I got it installed on my car. I have a few friends getting it installed, one tomorrow afternoon.
- I took a few photos…
And on June 19, 2014 4:03 PM [MDT], Diarmaid added:
- Just a quick update too. I said .4 litre per min. That was incorrect, typo ☹, its .25 L/h [that seems too low; is probably incorrect]. It uses a sodium bicarbonate and water electrolyte. Its only 300 ML ! You can buy refills and they have a sensing LED to show that it's out. They sell that for about 15% of the cost. It weights about 550g.
- Expected exhaust emission reduction is 20-80% and fuel reduction 10-30%.
- Power draw is .20A to .5A
- My head is having a hard time with the fact it only needs 300 ML of electrolyte for 70000 km.
- Also, I cannot yet grasp why it seems to get better with time. They say it will take 2-3 tanks of fuel before it's at its peak. Surely the H burns completely each time and doesn't magically build up over time. [Perhaps] it's more to do with the overall reduction in carbon buildup through more efficient combustion that may somehow make the engine mechanics \ friction more efficient over time….
- Anyway a quick Gremlin…☹
- It should be only powered when the engines running. However, they need a 12VDC power line that turns on and off with the engine. Modern cars use CAMBUS systems so that's not a easy thing to find. So realistically they need to go back to the fuse board and that again is a bit of a struggle as that's inside the car interior on most makes. They seem to have taken a short cut on mine so I will be ringing first thing in the am to get it sorted and a reason why they didn’t tell me they’d gone for battery power.
- Anyway, the struggles of commercialisation!!
- I showed them your H-Cat videos and he was impressed and hoped to try that.
-- SilverThunder 15:23, 20 June 2014 (UTC)
I wish I didn't have to say this, but we are presently in a very tight spot, and need some donations to get through.
It has been taking a long time to get the funds that a group promised, seeming to be a day or so away for over a month. I guess it's karma for the tease of emerging exotic free energy technologies that ever seem to be so close yet end up being so far away.
June 23; 15:40 UTC: We finally received the funds from that group, so the urgent need for donations has passed. Thanks, those of you who chipped in.
SUBTOTAL: Donated amount received as of June 23; 14:00 UTC: $195.00
6/20: Cresselle L; Ireland: $10 (monthly)
6/20: Christopher W; UK: $50
6/20: Erik B; US: $10
6/21: Alastair C; US: $20
6/21: Timothy S; US: $50
6/21: David S; US: $40
6/23: Jan O; Czech Republic: $15
-- SilverThunder 14:18, 20 June 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy