PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:06:18
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: The era of holographic computing is here • Gas Crash: How Low Can Oil Go? • ZPI video on back EMF harvesting • HH2 system created "Cool Plasma" to incinerate all toxins in fossil fueled engines • Local Motors Opening Two New Micro-Factories For 3D Printed Car • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated January 26, 2015; 18:10 GMT)
Alperen "Brushless Motor with Electromagnet" technology will end need for permanent magnets in motors and generators
- Featured / Best Exotic: Electromagnetic > Alperen Group / TurXotor >
Alperen "Brushless AC Motor with Electromagnet" technology will end need for permanent magnets in motors and generators - Put simply, it is basically a "brushless AC motor with electromagnet" that will replace the need for permanent magnets in motors today -- very cheaply. A press release is expected in a week. Licensing is open to anyone. Photos and video pending. (PESN; June 18, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 22:00, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
Cold fusion in biology?
- From: J Decker
- Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 3:47 AM
- Subject: Cold fusion in biology?
- "There are a few examples of his work being corroborated. In 1978 a report was issued by the U.S. Army Mobility Equipment Research and Development Command proposing Magnesium adenosine triphosphate, located in the mitochondrion of the cell, provided the energy for the effects observed by Kervran and Komaki. "It was concluded that elemental transmutations were indeed occurring in life organisms and were probably accompanied by net energy gain". However this work was never followed up, and lies well outside mainstream scientific understanding of biology."
On June 19, 2014 1:42 AM [MDT], Bill Jenkins wrote:
- That article was exciting!! I researched it back further a bit. It looks like the death of the key researcher was a key contributor to it being dropped. Too bad. I'm looking forward to reading more on the hcat, ecat or whatever in that area.
-- SilverThunder 12:06, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
Those of you who have followed our news for years will remember back in 2009 when there was a controversy about Bob Potchen and Bob Boyce. Boyce showed evidence that he had a Verichip implanted against his knowledge, which ended up causing a tumor. He thinks Potchen gave him a drink to put him out, then implanted the chip. That's a portion of the saga that went on for quite some time.
Well, yesterday Potchen was in the news in Florida. He was beating up on his wife in a car, and two good samaritans came to her rescue. He pulled a gun on them and pursued them into a building, breaking the glass door and threatening to shoot them.
He fled the scene then later turned himself in to authorities.
-- SilverThunder 04:42, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy