PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:06:17
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, June 17, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • Steorn's Orbo Compared to Battery • Our utility boasts near lowest retail rate in U.S.: 9.36 cents/kwh • Brilliant Light Power demo & lecture was amazing • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 8, 2015; 20:15 GMT)
Freddy Wells replica coming soon?
Today on my http://FreeEnergyQuest.com radio show I'm going to be interviewing the guy who got me started in all this exotic free energy stuff 12 years ago: Welton Myers. His last name is actually quite fitting, in the tradition of Stanley Meyer, since water as fuel is one of Welton's area of interest and pursuit.
Welton is fascinating to listen to. He's been at this since after WWII. That's why I call him "A Grandfather of the Free Energy Movement". He's not only familiar with a lot of the key players, such as John Searl and Timothy Thrapp, but he's worked directly with them.
He's the Energizer Bunny of the free energy movement -- never quits. Despite many setbacks and let downs over the years, he just keeps on going.
I wanted to have him on to give a thumbnain sketch of some of the many projects he's been involved in over the years, including his patriot activities and renewable growing.
But it turns out he wants to use this broadcast to announce the launch of a product line that has to do with HHO or Browns Gas making fuel efficiency much better. He's worked with Freddy Wells and his team has actually replicated Well's technology. Those of you who have been tracking our news for years will recall that Freddy was the one who claimed to be able to drive a truck on water.
In Welton's group, that particular technology is not yet ready to go. It runs too hot. They need to add fuel to the mix so the engine runs properly. And it's regarding that variation that he said yesterday:
- AES [Alternative Energy Systems] NOW SEEKING TOP QUALITY CAR AND TRUCK REPAIR SHOPS to become AES licensed "H 2 GO CENTERS" and with specifically trained marketers and mechanics to market, install and service the AES DUEL FUEL GREEN BOX (HHO) HYDROXY SYSTEMS and seeking some special high tech shops to assist R & D on the AES BLUE BOX HYDRO-PLASMA SYSTEMS for use fleet's they want to service when system is perfected, now to be tested on their shop's demo vehicle or on their shop,s electrical generator.
- Also seeking benevolent funding with fair return on investment for R&D for the AES BLUE BOX HYDRO-PLASMA SYSTEMS & manufacturing facility.
I need to give a caveat to this. As long as I have known him, Welton tends to talk ahead of himself, making things sound further along than they are. You do need to realize he gets exuberent, and that reality may be quite different.
-- SilverThunder 16:34, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
Blacklight: Rise of the Sun from Water
-- SilverThunder 15:43, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy