PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:06:15
Free Energy Blog posts from Sunday, June 16, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Five Proofs of HAARP Created Drought in California • Automakers Want to Outlaw Gearheads from Working on Their Own Cars • Transformer and Substation Fires -- Compilation • Engineered Drought Catastrophe Targeting California • Natutech article about Blacklight Power • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated April 23, 2015; 2:00 GMT)
Spitzauer set to be arraigned on new charges
- Green Power CEO of Kennewick set to be arraigned on new charges - (Tri-City Herald; June 14, 2014)
- Green Power CEO Michael Spitzauer is asking a federal judge to grant him bail after six months behind bars.
- But federal prosecutors say Spitzauer remains a flight risk.
- Spitzauer, of Kennewick, is set to be arraigned Wednesday on new charges filed against him in U.S. District Court in Yakima. Magistrate Judge James P. Hutton will hold a bail review hearing at the same time.
- Federal prosecutors recently amended the indictment against Spitzauer to add bank fraud, filing a false tax return and additional instances of wire fraud. He was already charged with wire fraud, aggravated identity theft and money laundering.
- Spitzauer was transferred in April from federal custody in Yakima to the Benton County jail so he could see a specialist at Kadlec Regional Medical Center for neck pain, documents said. The doctor determined a lump was not cancerous but recommended that it be removed.
- Since that doctor was not a surgeon, officials found a surgeon at Lourdes Health Network who could see Spitzauer, documents said. That doctor requested a CT scan so he could get a complete picture of the lump. That test happened earlier this week.
- Spitzauer asserts he should be able to have surgery at Kadlec instead of Lourdes and is trying to claim federal marshals are trying to avoid having to pay for surgery, documents said.
- He also argues that he should be released so he can recover at home after surgery, but federal prosecutors say that neither physician has recommended he recover at home instead of in jail.
- Spitzauer has remained intimately involved in Green Power, the troubled Pasco biofuels company he founded, while in jail, prosecutors say. They describe his supposed lack of control as a "farce."
- While incarcerated, he spoke with acting CEO Judith Calhoun on the phone 54 times during a recent six-week period.
- "Spitzauer and Judith Calhoun regularly discuss and he gives direction on Green Power related matters, such as business transactions and bankruptcy proceedings," prosecutors wrote in court documents.
- During the same weeks, Spitzauer also made 21 calls to one of his alleged victims. In March, while in custody, he apparently negotiated an agreement with that alleged victim which Spitzauer's wife then signed, according to court documents.
- In the meantime, Calhoun has arranged for an attorney and insurance for Green Power's bankruptcy case, which has halted efforts by Tri-City creditors to foreclose on the company's unfinished Pasco plant.
- A judge dismissed the company's first bankruptcy filing earlier this year.
- Calhoun says in court documents that she filed the most recent bankruptcy case so Green Power can be sold. She previously told the Herald that the buyer is Atlantis Renewable Energy Systems, a company she recently incorporated.
- But now Green Power is being sold to a different company for $12 million, Calhoun said in court documents. She redacted the buyer's name from the documents she filed with the bankruptcy court, claiming she was doing so because of "inaccurate newspaper reporting."
- However, Peter Gawain, whose signature is on the new purchase and sale agreement, also is a manager of a company that owned Atlantis Renewable Energy Systems, according to court documents filed by Calhoun during her first attempt at bankruptcy protection and documents filed with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
-- SilverThunder 21:09, 15 June 2014 (UTC)
Magnacoaster setting up production in new facility
In response to someone worried about having paid for a 10 kW Magnacoaster several years ago and not having received it, and not getting any reply from Magnacoaster, I received this update from Rasa Viharii.
- From: Brother Rasaviharii
- Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:43 PM [MDT]
- Subject: RE: Magnacoaster
- Dear Sterling,
- Latest news:
- Magnacoaster has relocated to a new facility. This is good news, because they can finally start production. However, this is one of the worst times to try and contact them. Then don't appear to be answering phone calls or emails very often. They must be very busy training their new line of assembly workers. I haven't heard from them in a while, but i have faith that i will be hearing some very good news from them pretty soon.
- Regarding people who are waiting for their generators, I am NOT a representative of Magnacoaster, but i can say this: when people sent money to Richard, they signed a contract which said that there is no expected delivery date, that the generators will "eventually" be ready. (I forget the exact words, but it is in the contract they signed).
- Now is a big time for Richard. For years and years he has been insisting on doing things "his way", and now "his way" is finally coming to fruition. This is his chance to show that all that waiting for things to happen "his way" will finally pay off. Now he has got his production warehouse and crew of assemblers he is training, so that plane is either going to take off real soon, or crash hard. Let's hope it does take off.
- p.s. My own experiments have been going really well, and I should be sending you some exciting new open-source videos pretty soon. I have been working on a solar joule ringer battery desulfator and some kind of a perpetual motion windmill which keeps spinning and producing energy even when there is no wind.
-- SilverThunder 13:42, 15 June 2014 (UTC)
Neo Free Energy -- Scam by Photoshop
Alan Smith brought this one to our attention.
I was going to do a feature page on is, but it seems a simple mention is adequate. I just want to make sure that somewhere on the web there is an exposé of these guys, for those doing due diligence before they buy anything.
The image shown at the right is the MDSBattery image that they photoshopped their own labelling on. Following is a screen grab from their site: http://neo.sx/unidades-energia.html
-- SilverThunder 00:42, 15 June 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy