PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:06:01
Free Energy Blog posts from Sunday, June 1, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • Steorn's Orbo Compared to Battery • Our utility boasts near lowest retail rate in U.S.: 9.36 cents/kwh • Brilliant Light Power demo & lecture was amazing • PESN.com on hold for a few days • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 2, 2015; 18:15 GMT)
AuroraTek finishing up software
In response to our post:
- AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter - Bill's technology does indeed have strong similarities, with some improvements on control. Yes, three of Thane's patents were awarded. However, their present status is "dead". (Free Energy Blog; March 8, 2014)
Since we are now beyond May, today, David St Hubbins inquired:
- "What happened? Did you ever follow up? How did it work out?"
I sent this inquiry to Bill, and a few minutes later replied simply:
- "The system won't run without software. I'm just finishing up the software now.
- "It always takes a little longer to do the impossible" -- Doctor Whodini, 2014.
-- SilverThunder 22:56, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
Breakthrough Energy Pioneers
On June 01, 2014 8:25 AM [MDT], James Wallerstedt wrote.
- I'd like to share ideas with you, soon, re: the "Breakthrough Energy Pioneers" project I'm currently getting underway in San Diego. I'm trying to create something that will involve a national network of "meetup chapters," organizing regular conferences around the country, working cooperatively with and helping promote all the existing related projects (including; Breakthrough Energy Movement, your projects, New Energy Movement, Thrive, others).
-- SilverThunder 22:19, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
WITTS Issues QEG Danger Caution
Here's some input we've received.
We've addressed a few of these things already, but some repetition doesn't hurt. Regarding WITTS statement about the Fix the World's actions regarding publishing the QEG plans, which WITTS largely originated, I would say that from my vantage point, FTW's organizations motives are altruistic, not based on making money.
- Sterling -
- I just read this article, posted to PESN.com yesterday, written by Ray Savage. It's echoing a 33x over-unity measurement for the QEG device;
- "In the QEG you need less than 1 KW of power to run the motor that spins the rotor in the generator which then produces over 10KW of power that you could use to power your entire home. The QEG is still in co-development, but after the 3rd phase of development (now in progress!) the QEG will be able to re-route some of its output power to run the motor and therefore run itself, while providing enough additional power to run your home."
- This excerpt definitely involves some "forward-looking" comments as, according to my understanding, no one - including QEG project lead, James - has yet demonstrated the ability both to self-run this device and pull significant surplus power.
- Sterling, I'm wanting to convey..., my concerns that PESN - and, many others - may be "over-building enthusiasm" re: the QEG. If a 33x over-unity factor actually exists - yet, I don't believe this claim has been firmly established - then, sure, it's reasonable to expect that someone will eventually create a prototype providing significant surplus power.
- Secondly, yesterday, I ran across this page at the WITTS.ws website. You probably know that James, QEG project lead, attended a WITTS workshop, which is where he got his QEG ideas. They have had a video online for years, claimed to represent a Tesla QEG-like design, producing 40Kw in self-running mode. If for real, of course, this represents a phenomenal breakthrough of the type we've been hoping for, for many years.
- However, the aforementioned page on the WITTS website is not only claiming that James misappropriated their plans, but is also saying that the QEG is fundamentally dangerous technology. Here's a related excerpt;
- This QEG interacts with quantum energy factors in the local environment and can have effects on people in the immediate vicinity up to about 50m away. Effects can be catastrophic. One builder has already suffered massive tissue damage from a high voltage, high current, low frequency, electrical arc that struck without warning from one of the QEGs. In other cases, fires have erupted spontaneously in other electrical circuits (that are not even connected physically) when it has been in an unbalanced state – the actual tuning and balancing of which can take weeks and which the ‘Fix The World’ group does not appear to appreciate. Other effects are less catastrophic, but still concerning. For example, anything containing microcircuits in the immediate vicinity, can be rendered inoperative. Permanently. It is also possible for people who are exposed to unbalanced QE fields, to become contaminated to the point that wherever they go, they will cause failures in electrical devices in their immediate vicinity – including the computers in cars that they travel in. ALL FREE ENERGY DEVICES – INCLUDING OTHERS NOT ON THIS SITE – HAVE DETRIMENTAL EFFECTS ON ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS AROUND THEM."
- Sobering, and I don't think we can afford to completely ignore this, given that it's coming from the group who created the device which James used as the QEG prototype.
-- SilverThunder 22:19, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy