PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:05:28
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: ECW Orbo O-Cube Testing Week 1 (Feb 9 — Back Plate Now Removed) • Unexpected three-year payment for PureEnergyBlog.com: $610.92 • Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 13, 2015; 23:15 GMT)
GoFundMe: 100,000 Watt Power Supply
Rey put me onto this link: http://www.gofundme.com/8y1h1k where Tulsa, OK, USA inventor, Theodore Hurlbutt, wants $4000 to pieced together four 40-kW generators powered by one motor to produce "at a minimum" 100 kW, "which should be enough to run a home, with some left over to sell back to the grid." -- Yeah, like 100 times enough to power a home on average, if it actually works.
Of course the conventional scientists among us know you can't power four 40 kW generators with anything less than at least that much power, plus losses. However, from our QMoGen compilation of some 53 claims to just such arrays working, from 16 different countries, it would seem that these systems somehow tap into the wheelwork of nature.
In his very short explanation, he cites Timothy Thrapp's 40 kW system that was the basis of the QEG.
He doesn't show a budget of what he needs $4000 for. It certainly not even close to enough to purchase even one $40 kW generator. Does he have access to some somewhere? It would be a good idea if he could elaborate on what he has access to already, and what he yet needs to procure.
Wouldn't it be funny -- divine humor? -- if someone like Theodore, were to be one to bring forth a simple solution to our energy needs?
He said if he's successful, he'll publish his plans.
It makes me think of the scripture that seems to be so thematic in our field: "by the weak things of the earth will [God] bring down the mighty" [rendering them obsolete].
At a minimum, hope you'll get a chuckle out of this, and maybe throw a little spare cash his way.
I've sent him a link to this brief posting, to see if he might be able to elaborate.
Here's his brief promo video:
-- SilverThunder 22:00, 28 May 2014 (UTC)
Keshe Foundation's Fukushima contamination test report
This just in from Mr. Keshe
- There is hope for Fukushima using the Keshe Foundation technology.
- After live tests in Fukushima Daichi and evaluation of data of the contaminated materials and waters by Keshe Foundation using the newly discovered state of matter (Gans) earlier this year, the report how to stop the damage to environment and cleanup technology for this accident is resealed by the Keshe Foundation Today.
- There are three other papers, which are released with this paper today. The contents of these four papers brings forth a new hope and new understanding of the past and present science of man about the nuclear activities, creation of life and oil, and new approach to overcome viruses using the new know-how.
- We can confirm that all nuclear materials released through this accident can be used to the advantage of humanity and the nation of Japan according to our evaluation.
- In the coming weeks we will release independent confirmation reports of the evaluation of materials used in these tests and new reports about the cleanup of waters and environment using this new technology by different nations.
- We are running tests on water contamination in Italy, too, that results from independent laboratory tests, first will be submitted to the authorities in Italy and then the tests evolution will be released to the public.
- Please note some of these papers are in two or three pages, but they had to be released independently in this form as in the future the knowledge in these papers will be expand.
- From our work and tests, we can confirm that using the new Keshe Foundation technology, the situation in Fukushima Daichi, Japan is reversible and the future is bright for this nation, if the materials recovered are used in the correct manner.
- These recovered and reformed materials from this accident, will be the backbone of the future energy systems as we enter the universal plasmas technology.
- We are collaborating with and through appropriate channels within governments to bring this into operation.
- We thank organisations in Europe and Japan, which have started their independent evolution of the technology and in due course their reports will be released.
- These papers as usual have been placed in the latest papers released of the Keshe Foundation website in the link below
- M T Keshe
-- SilverThunder 18:39, 28 May 2014 (UTC)
Eco-Friendly Blue Crete Coming from India
By Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
May 27, 2014
I'm here at the Vegas airport, having met yesterday with Himanshu Verma, Chairman & Managing Director of Navrattan Blue Crete Industries.
I'll be doing a more full report later, but while I'm waiting, I thought I'd try making a blog post using my iPhone, and give you a quick heads up.
Navrattan is the first company to license this technology by an inventor in Florida, USA, largely due to Himanshu's leadership in seeing the value of the technology, sharing the vision of how it can transform our planet, and working through the steps to get it validated, funded, and into production. He said he has traveled 16 times to Florida so far, this being his most recent trip.
As of October 1, 2013, Navrattan holds the master license for India and several other Asian countries. By August, they expect to have the first plant operational producing 1,000,000 metric tons per year; and by the end of the year, they expect to have seven plants fully operational.
The key ingredients of Blue Crete are astonishingly simple: fly ash, from most any source, and a special, natural species of algae -- the "power plant", I joked with Himanshu. How they do this is a proprietary process.
Blue Crete is not " cement", but is a replacement for cement -- a replacement that includes the following attributes:
- Four times stronger
- Insulating properties, making it more fire resistant
- Hydrophobic , or water resistant
- 20% lighter by weight
- Cures in 8 hours, compared to the 28 days it takes Portland cement to cure; and, an accelerant can be used to speed the Blue Crete cure time to 2 hours, in which case it is as strong as Portland cement.
- Based on the stress tests to which it has been subjected, it is expected to last 4000 years -- like the pyramids. No cracks are expected to appear for 80 years.
What about the price? Bag per bag, by bag weight, Blue Crete will cost the same, but Blue Crete goes further, so you use ~20% less.
Perhaps the biggest price difference is found in the cost and time required to build a production plant with output of 1 million metric tons per year. Whereas a Portland cement plant costs around $500,000,000 USD and takes around 6 years to build, a Blue Crete plant with the same output will cost around $100,000,000 to build, with construction time of only around 6 months – 10 times faster.
Navrattan will also be building portable plants with output capability of 200,000 metric tons per year, which can be situated next to development projects. Those will cost between $12-15 million to build.
An even bigger difference is that when operating, the Blue Crete plant will not emit pollution, whereas the Portland Cement plants are the second or third most polluting industry on Earth, when it comes to greenhouse gas emissions. Part of this is because the processing of the cement requires temperatures of 2000⁰C.
With the clean, affordable, strong, and light-weight properties of Blue Crete, affordable, strong housing can become more available worldwide. Fly ash, which has been considered “waste” by many industries, can be repurposed as feedstock for Blue Crete.
Navrattan came to my attention 1.5 years ago, when Himanshu came to visit me in Salt Lake City. He’s the one who first introduced what I later coined “QMoGens” – at least he was the first to present it in a way that seemed credible, showing me a video of one running, which he said they tested running continuously for 50 hours outputting 5 kW, with no input, other than to first bring the system up to speed. He was working on bringing that to market, but has put that project on hold for a couple of years while they focus on launching Blue Crete, which isn’t as challenging for people to believe or adopt.
Meanwhile, there is another energy technology they have developed that he expects will be able to power their Blue Crete plants within 2-3 years. It’s a solid state system with a little solar mixed in for appearances, since people can’t fathom energy generation with no apparent fuel source (though it harnesses the wheelwork of nature in a new way).
Navrattan is also establishing a “science city” for doing R&D on a wide range of breakthrough technologies.
If you are interested in licensing the technology for roll-out in your region of the world, you’ll want to talk to Himanshu. Navrattan Blue Crete Industries’ website is http://nbci.in/
[p.s. I'm not able to easily update PESN without my computer working. That's why that content isn't keeping up with the blog here.]
-- SilverThunder 20:05, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy