PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:05:27
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: LPP Focus Fusion Report: Plasma Focus Progress • Hail Cannon Vortex Cloud Buster First Test Run with HHO Gas • MDI Air Car on Shark Tank • Keppe Motor Kit 4.1 3D-Printed • Hidden Homesteads 10 kW Biomass Genset for Sale • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated May 22, 2015; 2:20 GMT)
Wardenclyff.es Most Likely a Scam -- Possible Decoy
There's a new website listing a free energy product ready for sale. It's creating a buzz among FE enthuseists. Is it for real?
It is very well presented. Someone put a lot of time and effort into creating this site.
Allan Smith, from the UK, sent me a Skype message pointing out these two images.
This one from the Wardenclyffe.se site:
[They took it down, as of at least May 30, originally at . Here's a similar modification.]
Versus this one from http://www.chin-power.cn/factory.html of which the above appears to be adapted.
Later, he went on to point out:
- was stolen from here http://www.kipor.cl/ 3rd slide in
- And this one of the office ..lol
Originally at 
Later he pointed out:
- Notice the T-shirt of the Wardenclyffe girl comforting the little African child... They photoshopped their logo onto both her chest and her arm.
[The fabric from the shirt chest and shirt arm are not contiguous, as the logo is.]
Stuart Campbell, who moderates our comments, has been digging into this site and thinks it might actually be a sophisticated decoy by entrenched interests, either Big Oil or government. He's working on getting some solid evidence to substantiate that.
My first impression, when I first saw the site, was that it was a scam. The above image match is nearly 100% evidence of that.
In other news, I should mention that my computer is non-functional right now, so I'm having to cobble along using other computers. Hopefully it will be repaired by Wednesday or Thursday (under Dell warranty).
I'm taking some vacation time with my family, so I'll not be able to stay up as well on the news, but I'll try to get at least one item up each day for the next 1.5 weeks.
Update June 1, 2014
Alan Smith reports:
- The website has been deactivated for fraud.
- 'This account has been deactivated because of infringement of service clauses. If you have been a victim of this pseudocompany, we ask you send your personal data throgh the form on that link. We are collecting data in order to send it to the authorities'.
- other sites commenting on the scam:
- ..that filler site is unusual, and possibly another attemp to collect data. Very dodgy!
-- SilverThunder 12:24, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
Benjamin Fulford on "several big moves on the energy front"
Darren Walker brought this post by Benjamin Fulford to my attention. http://benjaminfulford.net/2014/05/27/new-energy-technology-moving-ahead-even-as-financial-chaos-deepens/
Here's an excerpt.
- Benjamin Fulford - May 26, 2014: New energy technology moving ahead even as financial chaos deepens
- Last week saw major cabal set-backs in the financial war together with several big moves on the energy front.
- [...] On the energy front things are looking much better: it has now become clear that the suppressed energy technology genie is out of the bottle. A major Japanese manufacturer contacted the White Dragon Society last week to say they were going ahead with the production of Tesla Quantum Energy Generators. The WDS has still not been able to test such a device though.
- On a different front, a major Japanese government research organization has started, in conjunction with the Pentagon, to manufacture a one meter by two meter sized nuclear reactor that uses so-called spent nuclear fuel rods and is capable of generating 50,000 megawatts (enough for a city), according to a senior researcher. The devices will be built on US military bases to prevent cabal interference, he said. The US Navy will start by using them in submarines and battleships, he said.
- This move coincides with the announcement of a successful attempt by the US Navy to create aviation and rocket fuel out of sea-water using electricity generated by a nuclear power plant.http://www.voanews.com/content/us-navy-lab-turns-seawater-into-fuel/1919512.html
- It also turns out that Tokyo Gas has already begun marketing fuel cells that provide houses with both heating and electricity. The official Tokyo Gas website says these fuel cells run on natural gas but Japanese government sources say the electricity is generated by extracting hydrogen from water.
- The other big move in the energy sector was the announcement by newly elected Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi that every household in India will have solar power by 2019. Modi, who is banned from entering the US by the cabal, is definitely not going to go along with the cabal on many other issues, not just solar power.
- If India can do it, so can the rest of the world. If the US had a real government, most US houses could also be solar powered within 5 years. No matter what though, with both China and India now going full speed ahead with solar power, the oil and gas industries can no longer keep the price of solar panels artificially high.
- The oil and gas industry also saw some big changes come to light last week. The biggest was the announcement by the US Energy Information Administration that US shale oil reserves were only about 30% of what was previously talked about.
- This means any US talk of replacing Russia as a supplier of gas to Europe is just talk. In this context, Lord Peter Mandelson, described by MI5 as a representative of the Rothschild family, cited US (non-existent) shale oil as part of his backing for a public threat to “freeze Russia out of the global financial system.”
- In specific, he threatened that $700 billion worth of Russian corporate external debt would “not be rolled over.” This is pure bluff. According to the MI5 source, the UK has also been vastly exaggerating its shale gas reserves. It is also clear that it is the Rothschilds, not Russia, who are being frozen out.
- The $400 billion gas deal Russia announced with China last week means that even if Europe decided to shoot itself in the foot and stop buying Russian gas, Russia has found other customers.
- What is really at stake here is Rothschild and cabal control over the Western financial system.
- Here the situation is coming to a head over the Ukraine because Russia is asking for the Ukraine to start paying for its Russian gas with cash starting in June. Ukraine does not have the money. There is talk of the IMF providing Ukraine with the money but the IMF, a cabal construct, does not have money or gold either. Ukraine’s new president has already said he will talk directly with Russia over this issue without Western input. Nor is he likely to agree to hand over Ukraine’s resources to Western oligarchs.
- Other cabal money grabs are also being foiled. The monarchist military coup in Thailand last week means the attempt by the cabal to steal the gold belonging to the Thai royal family as well as the Persian gold stored in Thailand via rogue CIA manipulated “redshirts” has been stopped.
-- SilverThunder 05:07, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy