PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:05:26
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, May 26, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Aresenic-poisoned paper attempt on Keshe's life • Green Power loses Pasco biofuels plant to creditors • Philippine Police Car Powered with HHO • Evolution Energy's Captor Demo Video • Mike Brady's blog: Justice In Germany • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 21, 2014; 20:00 GMT)
This Week in Free Energy: May 25, 2014
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: May 25, 2014 (Video) - GreaterThings / Free Energy Quest™ - launching June 10 on Rense Network • Interview with Kerry Cassidy • Sterling's OS presentation at FISL 15 • FreeEnergyNews.com troubles • FOUND: 350 kVA QMoGen by AG Energies India; Gowtham Visits; Monday's visit postponed • AirKinetics 577x Test Results on SHT Technology, more like 10x; Poll Results • QEG Overunity Claimed • TeslaTech Conference goal (FreeEnergyNews)
-- SilverThunder 20:18, 26 May 2014 (UTC)
Geoffrey Miller of EnergyBat Labs Burglerized
A couple of days ago, Rey sent me the following:
- G. S. Miller has just informed me that all of the 17 units he was displaying on his website(!) were STOLEN 1 week ago!
- He is trying to get $$ to set up cameras..at his lab..
- Troublesome- he has just finished after months of efforts very good devices
- He still has the 8 foot magnet motor(Newman device) and a few turbines
I sent an email to Geoff asking about this, and on May 25, 2014 9:35 PM [MDT] he responded:
- Hi Sterling
- The energybat lab WAS NOT BROKEN INTO.
- The website : http://energybat.com
- My other 40 foot container was the one broken into, and
they took ALL 17 PULL OUT UNITS, (see pics. ) 20 years of work.
- So all the pull out units can be seen at this website.
- I am trying to get cameras for the lab.
- You can put this up if you want.
- Have fun !
- I have a lot of things coming out of the lab soon.
- Geoffrey at energybat lab.
Last I heard, Geoff was just a couple of days away from finishing the CEACU, a 5 kW system he is talking about open sourcing. It's been that way for about a month -- you know how inventors can be.
We certainly wish him well and look forward to what he can show us as soon as he is able.
-- SilverThunder 19:23, 26 May 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy