PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:05:25
Free Energy Blog posts from Sunday, May 25, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • Steorn's Orbo Compared to Battery • Our utility boasts near lowest retail rate in U.S.: 9.36 cents/kwh • Brilliant Light Power demo & lecture was amazing • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 8, 2015; 20:15 GMT)
Monday's visit to AG Energy postponed
Quick update about the pending visit by Deggory and Gowtham to AG Energies in India tomorrow, May 26.
- "I spoke with them to confirm the visit for tomorrow, but due to some personal reasons they said they will not be available this week."
I've dropped them a notch in the Top 5.
-- SilverThunder 21:15, 25 May 2014 (UTC)
QEG April Data Posted; 3rd Fundraiser Launched
Hopegirl has a new post on her blog:
- http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/qeg-morocco-test-and-measurement-report-opensourced/ (May 25, 2014)
- "We know you have been eagerly and excitedly waiting for data and here it is in template form. We have entered partial QEG Morocco data as an example to show you how you can enter yours using the same form. More data will be submitted from the QEG Morocco build when all present project engineers compile their findings."
Note that the data in this first sample, showing an output/input ratio of 17% is from April 29 -- before the more recent results where Jamie was claiming up to 3 kW output from a 500 W input.
The purpose in posting this data was not to try and prove anything in terms of viability, but was in the spirit of openness, as part of the open source transparency, to illustrate to others who are experimenting with this system, how they might present their data, whatever it might be.
They've also launched a new fundraiser at http://www.gofundme.com/Phase3QEG
I'm a bit dubious about the opening statement:
- "What began with a conversion of 600 Watts into the generator motor to produce approximately 2000 Watts out (see 1st overunity video here), currently James is reporting 3000 Watts (5X), and some points 4500, 9460, 13,326, even 28,000 Watts!"
That seems like an exaggeration of reality. Momentary flickers on instruments do not constitute reliable data. I'm not saying that this is what happened, but I'm just skeptical. The way this is worded soundes like a meter jumping all over the place and being considered reliable.
She announces this fundraiser here: http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/qeg-3rd-phase-development-self-running/ which includes much of the same wording.
-- SilverThunder 20:49, 25 May 2014 (UTC)
31 Thousand Scientists Reject Global Warming
I've signed the petition at http://www.petitionproject.org/ where you will see that there are over 9,000 PhD scientists who have also signed it.
-- SilverThunder 20:49, 25 May 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy