PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:05:23
Free Energy Blog posts from Friday, May 23, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Aresenic-poisoned paper attempt on Keshe's life • Green Power loses Pasco biofuels plant to creditors • Philippine Police Car Powered with HHO • Evolution Energy's Captor Demo Video • Mike Brady's blog: Justice In Germany • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 21, 2014; 20:00 GMT)
Magnet Only Motor from South Korea
- Featured: Magnet Motors >
Magnet Only Motor from South Korea - This magnet motor from 3.5 years ago uses a piston type of action. It is probably the most well-engineered device I've encountered. It appears to be ready to go into production. Any leads about who the company is and what their present status is would be appreciated. (PESWiki; May 23, 2014)
- (YouTube; January 4, 2010)
-- SilverThunder 15:10, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
Tesla's wheelwork of nature
- From: David Haack
- Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:18 PM
- Subject: Tesla's wheelwork of nature
- This letter is about just what the nature of the energy from the wheel-work of nature is.
- I watched your presentation at the FISL 15 about open sourcing FE with great interest. When it got to the question and answer part of the presentation, the second to last question was about free energy from the wheel-work of nature. I didn't hear the question because it was in another language. But your answer gave me a pretty good idea of what the question entailed.
- Your answer was that we don't know exactly what this is, but you went on to give your interpretation of the way you understand it. I was extremely fortunate to have stumbled upon a couple of individuals who independently discovered what Tesla meant when he referred to 'radiant energy'. This is indeed the substance of what Tesla was referring to when he would mention harnessing the wheel-work of nature. It is all around us in the 'aether' in such great abundance that we will never have to worry about running out of energy so long as this earth stands. In fact, it will still be there in super-abundance long after the earth has lived out its life -- if you prescribe to such notions.
- I got interested in the re-activation of Eric Dollard. What is it about these types? Patrick Flanagan was heralded as the re-incarnation of Tesla, and Dollard had to be re-activated to be Tesla's mentee.
- I subscribed to a newsletter called the 'Energy Times Newsletter' put out by Aaron Murakami and Peter Linderman. I'm sure you have run across their names often enough to know who they are. Peter is well known for his work with magnets, and Aaron is the one who get exclusive coverage of Eric Dollard via interviews. I was impressed with Dollard, but found him to be light-years from me as a knowledge base. But, I was fortunate to have run across two other gentlemen who are Tesla 'Renaissance men' when it comes to understanding what Tesla meant when he said that radiant energy was a reactive energy that could be harvested 'free' from the wheel-work of nature.
- One of the gentlemen is Paul Babcock and the other is Jim Murray. Paul gave a lecture at the 2012 Bedini-Linderman Energy Science and Technology that 'brought down the house'. It was on the nature of the this reactive energy that is the radiant energy Tesla was working with a hundred years ago. He did a Part 2 segment again at the 2013 conference. Jim did one lecture at, I believe it was the 2013 conference on a different aspect of Tesla's work. But, it turns out that they both independently discovered the nature of this free-energy source that Tesla wrote about. And, in fact they both produced prototypes of devices that harvest this free energy. Paul built a motor that runs on this reactive energy, and Jim built a device that extracts free energy to the tune of COP of 20.
- I was able to buy both of Paul's lectures for under $50, and Jim's for around $30. Paul is the one who can explain this stuff in a way that anyone with a high school level of science and math can understand it. I feel that my investment was worth every penny I paid for the videos.
- If you are not familiar with the sources I mentioned, I could hopefully steer you in that direction. I thought it might be something that would interest you, since Tesla and free-energy is the name of the game at PESN.
-- SilverThunder 02:39, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy