PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2014:05:17
Free Energy Blog posts from Saturday, May 17, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Correction on Taiwan Edison QMoGen price: $5200 • Blacklight Power posts Videos of the July 21st demonstration • Check out SuspiciousObservers YouTube channel • The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson • Rich Wise was friends with Bill Muller • Little Box Challenge • Need help • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated July 27, 2014; 17:00 GMT)
CIG & 5 watts in 100 watts heat output
Aaron Murakami sent out the following newsletter on May 15. (Excerpt)
- Eric Dollard has been extremely busy working with Justin out in the field and he is working on his presentation for the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference.
- In case you missed it, here is something that is very related to Eric's work with Tesla Technologies...
- REACTIVE POWER AS AN ENERGY SOURCE
- It's certainly been an exciting week since we released the demonstration of a circuit that creates 100 watts of real dissipated heat in a power resistor for only 5 watts input! We've been swamped by emails asking us for more details but we actually won't know what will be shared until we actually see the presentation by Jim Murray and Paul Babcock at the conference ourselves! If you didn't see it, check this out: http://energyscienceconference.com/2014/05/05/2000-cop-20-0-reactive-power-as-energy-demonstration/
- Learn more about Paul Babcock and Jim Murray by getting their presentations from the last conferences:
- Magnetic Energy Secrets http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=epdollard&pid=33
- Tesla's Hidden Discoveries http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=epdollard&pid=43
- We have the full demonstration video that the above mentioned "5 watts in 100 watts of heat" video demo came from and it will be available for the low price of $7 coming soon... it will NOT show you how to build these circuits, but it does show you a couple other demonstrations using reactive power as an energy source. Jim really needs our support so if you want to support someone REAL like Eric Dollard that actually does know what they're doing with this kind of technology, then please purchase a copy when it is released.
- We'll also include some patents that cover the concepts - YES, part of the technology in the demo video actually got through the patent process! Jim Murray & Paul Babcock will be sharing the science behind this game-changing technology at the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference - there aren't a lot of seats left so register now if you want to come learn from the real Tesla Masters: http://energyscienceconference.com
- COSMIC INDUCTION GENERATOR
- Thank you to everyone that has already donated to John Polakowski's Indiegogo Campaign for the Cosmic Induction Generator! Check out this video that was just released - most footage was taken last year, but it shows the early work that John was doing on it with Eric Dollard: http://emediapress.com/2014/05/12/cosmic-induction-generator-the-early-work/ Please donate what you can to help him out even if it is only a few dollars. Here's the direct Indiegogo link: http://igg.me/at/cosmicinductiongenerator/x/2343214
-- SilverThunder 13:14, 17 May 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy