PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:05:06
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Utah solar-production company, IAUS, actually a tax "sham," feds say • Watch "Take Back Your Power" for FREE until December 1st • "Plant Lamps" Turn Dirt and Vegetation into a Power Source • Max Miller's Stanley Meyer VIC Demonstrated • MagneGas produces superior, green cutting gas for cheaper • Tech.co: Will O-Orbo Remove Our Dependence on Batteries? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 27, 2015; 21:30 GMT)
Focus Fusion launches Indiegogo fundraiser campaign
Go this email today:
- Help #emPOWERtheWORLD!
- Focus Fusion launches IndieGoGo campaign
- And YOU are the first to know about it! If you want to end global energy poverty, stop the march of climate change and end the dangers of fission and nuclear waste, check out what Focus Fusion has to say on clean, abundant and affordable energy:
- Please click, share and if you can, donate.
- Here's what other experts are saying:
- “I think that the “Focus Fusion” approach of Lawrenceville Plasma Physics, Inc. should be funded as the science behind it is very interesting...the research will produce valuable technology in the near term.” —Bruno Coppi, Professor of Physics and Senior Fusion Researcher, MIT
- Please forward this email, share the link on Facebook, and Tweet #emPOWERtheWORLD to @FocusFusion throughout our 40 day campaign.
- Brought to you by the scientists at: http://www.lawrencevilleplasmaphysics.com
Here is their campaign video, very impressively done:
- (vimeo; May 5, 2014)
Here is their opening statement:
- The goal of Focus Fusion is to provide clean, safe and affordable energy around the globe.
- Scientists at LPP Fusion, led by Chief Scientist Eric Lerner, are just one step away from this groundbreaking technology and we need your help for the final push.
- With only 1/1000th the budget of the huge government funded projects, we are closer to affordable, unlimited, and ultra-clean energy than anyone else in the world.
- We need to raise $200,000 to fund the purchase of new electrodes for the final phase of research, to prove that Focus Fusion works. And with your help, we can make this incredible breakthrough a reality!
-- SilverThunder 23:44, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
Data from Second H-Cat Calorimetric Test Definitely Show Anomalous Heat
- Featured: Nuclear > HHO / LENR > H-Cat > Calorimetry > Sterling's > Second Test >
Data from Second H-Cat Calorimetric Test Definitely Show Anomalous Heat - I finally entered the data into a spreadsheet, and ran some charts, which show that our efficiency is even better than the first estimate. There is definitely much more than just catalysis of HHO back to H2O going on in the H-Cat. (PESWiki; May 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 22:33, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy