PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2014:05:05
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, May 5, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Quant e-Sportlimousine approved for EU roads • OT: Honesty • Rainmaker in the Ridge • Role of Free Energy in Empowering Society • HHO bubbled into your drinking water for health/healing • American Visionary Art Museum to feature Tesla, Pond, others • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated September 2, 2014; 3:25 GMT)
QEG: "If you can build a QEG here you can build one anywhere."
- [3:10:57 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Hi Hope. Has anyone been able to prove OU in the QEG yet, that you know of?
- [3:14:59 PM] Hope Moore: Hi Sterling! It's Val - the guys here are working on it - they're very close. We have very little internet so hard to keep everyone updated. Measurements and other data are coming - you will be happy to see it. Really doing the best we can in an underdeveloped country but....if you can build a QEG here you can build one anywhere!! Watch for the whole story as soon as we can get it out there.
-- SilverThunder 22:55, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
15-Year Crystal Cell Light
Received this by Skype at 6:23:54 AM [MDT] from Charles Fraser
- Namaste Sterling, Marcus and I are working on a manufacturing lab for the crystal cell and buying in bulk we are able to significantly reduce the cost of manufacture. Please see the side bar on the right for the new product offerings http://www.sustainablemedia.co/crystalcell and soon http://www.sustainablemedia.co/shop for more products
- Not bad for a power source that lasts for at least 15 years (and most likely a lot longer too!
- We are working on our open-source wiki following the example of co-op member Jacub who founded http://www.opensourceecology.org/wiki here we are having build parties with the QEG team, TheOldScientist.co.uk working on self looping their claims of over-unity working with co-op member Joe Justice and the wikispeed 'extreme engineering' approach https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8jdx-lf2Dw Watch this space http://www.sustainablemedia.co/qeg
- Thanks for all you are doing
- Our very best
-- SilverThunder 17:41, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
This Week in Free Energy: May 4, 2014
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: May 4, 2014 - Interview: Solar Hydrogen Trends 577 x overunity • YMNEE Resume • H-Cat: output gas goes to zero; flashback creates suction in exhaust; theoretical explanation from Purdue professor; Heat-Loss Accounting Improves the Efficiency Number in First H-Cat Experiment • Mike Waters: Breakthrough Energy and the Basic Physics of Global Recovery • Morocco Achieves QEG Resonance (FreeEnergyNews)
- (YouTube; May 5, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 13:27, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy