PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:27
Free Energy Blog posts from Sunday, April 27, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • Steorn's Orbo Compared to Battery • Our utility boasts near lowest retail rate in U.S.: 9.36 cents/kwh • Brilliant Light Power demo & lecture was amazing • PESN.com on hold for a few days • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 2, 2015; 18:15 GMT)
Heat-Loss Accounting Improves the Efficiency Number in Sterling's First H-Cat Experiment
posted a few hours ago. Was mostly ready on April 25.
- Featured: Nuclear > HHO / LENR > H-Cat > Calorimetry > First Results >
Heat-Loss Accounting Improves the Efficiency Number in Sterling's First H-Cat Experiment - David Haack has done the calculations on several heat loss items in the test H-Cat Sterling ran last month, including the non-perfect insulation (57,000 cal), steel tub (1,300 cal), and half brick (1,250 cal). These push up the efficiency by quite a bit, further pointing to anomalous heat. (PESN; April 27, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:17, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
Mike Waters: Breakthrough Energy and the Basic Physics of Global Recovery
I apologize that it has taken me so long to get around to linking up this video of a presentation made at the Global Breakthrough Energy Conference last October by my friend and associate, Mike Waters.
In January, Mike was elected President of the New Energy Systems Trust (NEST) that I founded two years ago. I enjoy interacting with him in our weekly NEST meetings, where he is a major contributor to our discussions.
This presentation at the Global BEM conference in October, 2013 was one of my very favorite, not just at that conference, but ever. I love his dry British humor and his brilliance. Being able to finally meet him in person at the conference was a treat.
Mike has been involved in the exotic free energy quest for about 12 years -- mostly behind the scenes until the past year.
He's all in on the quest, dedicating his every waking hour to it, networking, experimenting, building, assisting.
- (YouTube / GlobalBEM; January 27, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 14:31, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy