PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:22
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Aresenic-poisoned paper attempt on Keshe's life • Green Power loses Pasco biofuels plant to creditors • Philippine Police Car Powered with HHO • Evolution Energy's Captor Demo Video • Mike Brady's blog: Justice In Germany • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 21, 2014; 20:00 GMT)
Greer's $100,000 STAR Challenge and Award
Steven Greer posted the following announcement today:
- Dear Friends and Supporters of Sirius,
- On the one year anniversary of the launch of "Sirius", I would like to thank all of you for your continued support, which has made "Sirius" the most successful crowd funded documentary film in history!
- On this one year anniversary, Earth Day 2014, we are announcing the STAR Challenge and Award. While we have not raised enough funds to open a professional research and development lab, thanks to your generosity we have enough funds to announce this new Award of $100,000.
- Many have sent us reports of open-source "free energy" devices seen on the Internet. We do not have a lab or personnel to experiment with such possibilities. Therefore, we are announcing this Award to incentivize the interested new energy public to come forward with such a technology.
- As many of you know, we have spent many years and over $900,000 traveling the world testing, providing grants to individuals and attempting to find such a device. Many were frauds, others were legitimate- but the inventors wanted to keep the technology secret. In a 2010 case, we provided a grant to a scientist who works for the intelligence community and government (I had seen his lab and what he could do- it was impressive!) and whose supervisors had cleared him to make a Tesla-like device for us- only to later have him threatened by others outside his command.
- Dozens of times we have gotten close to finding such a system- only to have it vanish. The Stan Meyer Collection was bought by a corporation which we have just learned is being threatened. Why? They are doing their work secretively and without the support and knowledge of you, the public.
- We have concluded that in order for this technology to succeed, it must be open-source, independently verified and completely reproducible- and this must be done fully in the open, with the whole world watching. Secrecy is our enemy, and has doomed countless inventors to failure. We must learn from history and not repeat it.
- Of course, if we had adequate funding our Lab would operate in this fashion- literally being streamed on the Internet. But since we do not have enough funding to staff and outfit a high energy lab, we are making this Award available to anyone who meets the criteria of the Award. Each point in the criteria is the result of 24 years of research and investigation into how new energy is suppressed, how some unscrupulous people have tricked the public in the past, and what is needed strategically to launch a new technology so that it makes a real, practical difference for the Earth and her people.
- We have an amazing network of people all over the world who can help get such a device secured, funded and launched to the public- IF the technology is legitimate and can be properly vetted. Many powerful people, while justifiably skeptical, will come forward to support us if we can put in front of them something that is real.
- This is necessary. A set of plans on the Internet will not, by itself, solve the problem.The average person (me included) could not make a toaster from a set of schematics !
- Ultimately, this technology will need to have enough support that it will be able to be developed and manufactured- and made available to 7 billion people on Earth.
- I believe we can do this - IF we are provided a technology that meets this criteria.
- For the sake of all of us, and for the beautiful Earth who suffers under the weight of the burden of humanity, I hope that we will soon be able to provide this Award to someone.
- Spread the word- and let the STAR Challenge and Award begin!
- In Universal Peace,
- Steven M. Greer MD
- Albemarle County, VA
- Earth Day
- 22 April 2014
- Click here [bottom of page] for the technology criteria and evaluation form.
- Please read them very carefully.
- If you have a working device and wish to apply for the award, you must print out, fill out and then sign the device criteria and technology evaluation form and submit them.
-- SilverThunder 22:01, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
Seeking your Exotic Free Energy photo for collage project to hashtag GlobalFE
posted, as follow-up to the blog post the follows.
- Featured: PES Network > Tesla >
Happy Earth Day: Seeking your Exotic Free Energy photo for collage project #GlobalFE - For Earth Day, we thought we'd collect a bunch of exotic free energy photos with you posing in front of the projects you've been working on. We can post the images to a public collection and use the images to create a collage image of Nikola Tesla. Deadline: April 25 midnight MDT. (PESN; April 22, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 21:33, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
Earth Day: Add your photo to NASA's global selfie
Happy Earth Day!
To celebrate the day, NASA is running a project to collect people's selfies from around the world today; from which they will create a collage image of the Earth. Just go outside, whereever you live, with some kind of sign (in the sand, on paper, etc) indicating the name of where you are, then submit it by posting it on a social media site (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+ and Flickr) with the hashtag #GlobalSelfie. They'll post the collage some time in May.
See their page at http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/globalselfie/
8:55 pm MDT update: Here's the image my wife and I submitted:
Google also has something running today at https://mybeautifulearth.withgoogle.com/ You can vote and submit your "Beautiful Earth" photos with hashtag #MyBeautifulEarth
-- SilverThunder 14:12, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
Gary's Good Barking
No, this one has nothing directly to do with exotic FE, other than that Free Energy is all about FREEDOM! (And we ran a great story about Bundy's Ranch and it's tie to Solar last week.) P.S. we look forward to Gary coming back to his Thursday night segment.
- (YouTube; April 21, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 04:30, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy