PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:19
Free Energy Blog posts from Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Utah solar-production company, IAUS, actually a tax "sham," feds say • Watch "Take Back Your Power" for FREE until December 1st • "Plant Lamps" Turn Dirt and Vegetation into a Power Source • Max Miller's Stanley Meyer VIC Demonstrated • MagneGas produces superior, green cutting gas for cheaper • Tech.co: Will O-Orbo Remove Our Dependence on Batteries? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 27, 2015; 21:30 GMT)
Chukanov provides photos of "Great Quantum Dragon"
- Featured: Ball Lightning > Chukanov >
Chukanov provides photos of "Great Quantum Dragon" - "I produce powerful, stable, ball lightning. For information: ball lightning is not PLASMA; ball lightning is 2-D macro-quantum object that in some special conditions (created in my QFE generators) can violate some of laws of physics valid ONLY for regular (non-quantum) matter." (PureEnergyBlog; April 19, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 01:59, 20 April 2014 (UTC)
Photoswitches: a breakthrough material for storing heat energy
I've had several people sending me links to stories along these lines about a new scientific discovery that has huge potential. John Kuhles brought this one to my attention:
- Scientists Discover How to Generate Solar Power in the Dark - Meet 'photoswitches,' a breakthrough set of materials that act as their own batteries, absorbing energy and releasing it on demand. (The Atlantic; April 15, 2014)
Here's an excerpt:
- The next big thing in solar energy could be microscopic.
- Scientists at MIT and Harvard University have devised a way to store solar energy in molecules that can then be tapped to heat homes, water or used for cooking.
- The best part: The molecules can store the heat forever and be endlessly re-used while emitting absolutely no greenhouse gases. Scientists remain a way’s off in building this perpetual heat machine but they have succeeded in the laboratory at demonstrating the viability of the phenomenon called photoswitching.
- “Some molecules, known as photoswitches, can assume either of two different shapes, as if they had a hinge in the middle,” MIT researchers said in statement about the paper published in the journal Nature Chemistry. “Exposing them to sunlight causes them to absorb energy and jump from one configuration to the other, which is then stable for long periods of time.”
Sterling's input: I doubt that Solar has to be the source of energy. This could also work for other head generation technologies such as LENR or H-Cat.
- To liberate that energy all you have to do is expose the molecules to a small amount of light, heat or electricity and when they switch back to the other shape the emit heat. “In effect, they behave as rechargeable thermal batteries: taking in energy from the sun, storing it indefinitely, and then releasing it on demand,” the scientists said.
- The researchers used a photoswitching substance called an azobenzene, attaching the molecules to substrates of carbon nanotubes. The challenge: Packing the molecules closely enough together to achieve a sufficient energy density to generate usable heat.
- [...] So how would molecular solar storage work if the technology can be commercialized? Timothy Kucharski, the paper’s lead author and a postdoc at MIT and Harvard, told The Atlantic that most likely the storage would take a liquid form, which would be easy to transport.
- “It would also enable charging by flowing the material from a storage tank through a window or clear tube exposed to the sun and then to another storage tank, where the material would remain until it's needed,” Kucharski said in an email. “That way one could stockpile the charged material for use when the sun's not shining.”
- The paper’s authors envision the technology could be used in countries where most people rely on burning wood or dung for cooking, which creates dangerous levels of indoor air pollution, leads to deforestation and contributes to climate change.
- “For solar cooking, one would leave the device out in the sun during the day,” says Kucharski. “One design we have for such an application is purely gravity driven – the material flows from one tank to another. The flow rate is restricted so that it's exposed to the sun long enough that it gets fully charged. Then, when it's time to cook dinner, after the sun is down, the flow direction is reversed, again driven by gravity, and the opposite side of the setup is used as the cooking surface.”
“: As the material flows back to the first tank, it passes by an immobilized catalyst which triggers the energy-releasing process, heating the cooking surface up,” he adds.
-- SilverThunder 22:48, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
Kanarev's simple (electro)magnetic motor
- CORRECTION: It seems the simplicity of this the explanation is shown plainly in the circuit: AAA batteries wrapped in the coil. Not sure what the point of such a demo would be.
Vladi S. Travkin brought this to my attention from Professor Kanarev's website. http://micro-world.su
I sent the professor an email to see if it would be okay for me to post his video from http://micro-world.su/files/4255.mp4 on the PESNetwork YouTube channel.
- (YouTube; April 18, 2014)
Here's the circuit he shows in the video:
Here are a couple of comments on the video:
- Vex T
- This was cool. Seems like it requires only the magnets and coils; didn't see any batteries. The lever, with a sodder wiring, must be influencing the magnets to continue rotating instead of halting after a few spins; my guess, from my observation.
- Tradie Trev
- is that paddle pop stick just making the reed switch magnetically connect initially by physical rotation? And the diodes are rectifying the magnetic fields to collapse giving off it's discharge (LED lighting up)?
-- SilverThunder 14:28, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy