PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:16
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Geoffrey Miller oh so close fundraiser (link fixed) • Pulse Motor Build-Off contest deadline December 14 • Gerard Morin today on FreeEnergyQuest • Patent for No Back EMF Generator? • Cold Fusion 101 at MIT Jan. 20-23, 2015 • Arthur Manelas passes beyond • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated December 13, 2014; 16:20 GMT)
More on Krstan (QMoGen)
- From: Zoran Milan Ilitz
- Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:04 PM [MDT = GMT-6]
- Subject: Krstan Pejic (more info)
- More thorough Googling revealed the following info on Krstan:
- - He definitely does NOT speak English and does NOT have an e-mail.
- - Reputable member of society, active as a secretary in local organization for environmental protection 'Tikvara'.
- - There is an English speaking person there (Ljubica Kovačević), who might be of assistance, her office phone [...].
- Krstan is a credible inventor with a long history. First he was engaged in sport, but after an injury he became an inventor, in 1990. Received ~100 diplomas, several medals and awards for innovations and inventions. Many of his inventions were stolen and he was unable to receive proper financial reward for them. Inflation ate everything.
- Notable inventions (internationally recognized): body guard T-shirt for kids (forces them to sit straight), front belt on school bags for children, vacuum cleaner against bugs on potato plants, self opening side on tractor wagons in agriculture (used when unloading harvested crops) and so on.
- The aggregate under question received a bronze award on the international innovation fair in Belgrade, 2012.
- The device is a 6th generation. There are hidden (black box) parts. Battery is never disconnected. No data on duration of runs, but claims that 80% of the output is a surplus (COP of 5), without further elaboration. No credible explanation on the source of energy. I have an impression that nobody really bothered to seriously check either.
- World patent is just an application (not yet awarded, pending, status A2). It has a long way to go.
- The claimed patent number in Montenegro is not stated (could still be secret and (most probably) pending. There is an application for 'electric vehicle' by Bojović (but not Krstan), probably based on the same principle. Filed recently, no details provided. The web site in Montenegro patent office appears to be useless (searches not working properly).
- On a plus side, the world patent was filed by Milan Bojović and Krstan Pejić. Krstan is the inventor, while Milan provided financial support and credibility (he is an academic and a manager). Thorough search yielded no e-mail.
- The invention is also supported by colonel dr. Sci Obrad Čabarkapa ([email]).
- Legal assistance is provided by Ratko Pantović (lawyer). Yellow flag of warning: Ratko owned the pub that was used for demonstration, as I spoke in my previous e-mail. However, there were other demonstrations elsewhere, so this is only a yellow colored flag.
- Orange flag: price of any small device is too high to be competitive with grid power. This one currently stands at, quoting: '3 €/W, but could drop to 5,000 € per unit if mass produced'. Not much info in this one, but a show slower.
- Uncleared red flags: Possible hidden 2nd generator in black box. Patent status still pending, thus the necessity for a black box. Overunity device if working as claimed, but without clear source of energy. There is a potential problem here, a big caveat: a device that can successfully drain a small amount of energy from the environment becomes a menace if scaled to larger size. For instance surrounding temperature might drop, or it might affect local weather.
- Thank you for your attention. Over and out.
-- SilverThunder 23:57, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Tomothy Thrapp (WITTS) to talk about QEG tonight
- Featured: Electromagnetic > WITTS > QEG >
Timothy Thrapp (WITTS) talks about QEG - "In addition to high voltages being generated, dominant energy systems can manifest large quantum energy pulses showing up at a distance which could cause fires or harm electronic equipment." (PureEnergyBlog; April 16, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:51, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Krstan Pejić (QMoGen) a Reputable Inventor
Yesterday, we posted this news bullet:
Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Krstan Pejic QMoGen Featured on Serbian TV - Here's a QMoGen out of Serbia that has a provisional PCT patent filed. It was featured on a local TV station. Allegedly capable of 1.5 kW continuous output of power. (PESWiki; April 15, 2014)
On April 16, 2014 4:58 AM MDT (GMT-6), Zoran Milan Ilitz from Serbia wrote:
- Subject: About Krstan Pejic
- Hey Sterling,
- Krstan Pejić (pronounced as Pay-ee-tzj) is living some 50 km from me.
- Briefly: A reputable inventor, 18 years of research on this patent. Several awards from several serious innovation fairs (Serbia, Romania, Hungaria, Montenegro). First patented in Montenegro (which is an independent country since 2006 and markets herself as being an ecological country). There is a team of people and a company, they had a lawyer who does the legal work.
- First plan is to get patents in 124 countries (news from 3 years ago); after that they will accept investors (of which they have plenty offers), but will keep 51% of the rights to avoid the buy-outs and shutting off.
- Google gives 1000 references on Krstan. He has several other inventions as well, but unrelated to energy.
- Short description: a 12 V battery powers the device, which then generates usable power and some surplus to refill the battery on the fly. The output managed to power the lights in a local pub, plus a drill and a grinder.
- They claim they can make their device with power outputs of 1 kW to 2 MW.
- I found the phone and address, but not an e-mail.
- Cheers, Zoran
Remember, PES is still in need of donations to help keep this work afloat. Some day soon, we won't need donations, but we're not there yet. We're like in the Revolutionary War when soldiers are walking around barefoot because there isn't enough support coming in; but they keep fighting any way.
-- SilverThunder 21:58, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Sterling on Alphabetics
Back in February, I did an interview with Ethann Fox of Awake and Empowered Radio, who had previously interviewed me about the Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies.
This time, he wanted to hone in specifically on the Alphabetics code that I discovered in 1997.
I wouldn't recommend this recording for people who are skeptics or don't consider themselves spiritual. But if you get into prophecy, spirituality, esoteric things, I think you'll enjoy this side of me the usually you only catch a glimpse of once in a while here.
But more than that, I'm quite sure you'll find the time well spent as we dig very deep into some pretty heavy material. You are likely to gain some valuable perspectives you hadn't had before.
It's not that you have to have your thinking cap on and be totally focused in your attention to a difficult task. If you're anything like my, your attention will automatically be drawn to the subject matter.
It's okay if you disagree with some of the things I say. I'm human, like the rest of you, and make mistakes in what I say -- actually quite a few. So be generous, cut me some slack, and I think you'll enjoy the interview.
Ethann is an amazing person. In talking to him, it feels like talking to many of you that I've gotten to know over the years, whether in person, or by email, or in the comments, or by Skype or phone.
And yes, I do address free energy as well, in this interview, tying it in to prophecy, via alphabetics.
I just have to say one thing really quick here. Out in the peanut gallery, there is an especially effective skeptical voice that likes to tear me down and what we cover here in every way possible. Let me just point something out to you. If you happen to think Mark Dansie is a good authority about Sterling and Free Energy, bear this in mind. According to a recent poll, over 60% of our audience believes 9/11 was at least probably an inside job (43% say "definitely"). Mark Dansie tends to go with the official story. He's supposed to be Mr. "show me the data", yet with the huge volume of information (aka "data") we have about 9/11 being an inside job, he totally misses it. Clueless -- or "spineless", is probably a better word because he lacks the courage to face the cognitive dissonance that accepting the truth about what happened that day represents. Is that the kind of voice you want to believe? He does post some fascinating stuff along the lines of mainstream renewable energy. But when it comes to exotic free energy, he loves to throw barbs. And he has a lot of impact on the morale of the industry, killing it the best he can. I implore you to stop giving him so much credence. Mr. "show me the data" lacks the perspective and courage needed to be the visionary that pursuing exotic free energy requires.
I bring this up, because one of the things he and his ilk like to bring up over and over again is how crazy I am, going into Alphabetics and other "off topic" subjects that they think have no relevance to free energy. They see my going into things like this as losing even more credibility.
I realize that I turn people off by going into these subjects. I realize that turning people off means lower traffic, which means lower revenue from ads. But it's a price I'm willing to pay in order to stay true to my conscience and what I feel directed to do with PES Network. This isn't just a company, it's a huge cause that can help transform this planet; and that transformation isn't just about technology. There are spiritual components that need to be addressed as well. I'm not just a left-brained scientist. I also have a right-brain side; and I believe that this cause needs to include that side to be effective.
Speaking of revenue, we appreciate your ongoing support in donations to help keep this work afloat. Some day soon, we won't need donations, but we're not there yet. We're like in the Revolutionary War when soldiers are walking around barefoot because there isn't enough support coming in; but they keep fighting any way.
No, I'm not going to quit this work and go get a "real" job. This is my calling. I'm staying put. So please help as you can.
- (YouTube; April 14, 2014)
See also: http://www.greaterthings.com/Alphabetics/Interviews/2014/Ethann-Fox_Awake-and-Empowered-Radio.htm - a brief write-up about this interview
-- SilverThunder 04:40, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Two More QMoGens: India, Chile
Neverly every day, things happen in duplicate in my life. Usually they are personal, but this one is one I'd like to point out publicly. Deggory brought both of these technologies to my attention. They share several things in common:
- both are QMoGens
- both have very few views on YouTube, despite how phenomenal what they are showing is
- both involved a flywheel (actually a majority of QMoGens do)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Jaime Inostroza's QMoGen - An inventor in Chile who has an HHO product line posted a video in February his motor-generator system that also uses a flywheel. He claims an output of 2.2 kW with an input of 750 W, and says he was later able to self-loop it. (PESWiki; April 16, 2014)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Edwin S's QMoGen - In July of 2012, an inventor from southern India posted a video of his "free energy" motor-generator system that involves a flywheel as well. He shows it powering a lathe, a light, and a jig saw. Four years ago he posted what appears to be a precursor. (PESWiki; April 16, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:30, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy