PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:15
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Cold Fusion 4/11: BlewMe Fuels Organically Grown • TheMindUnleashed story about Quant e-Sportlimousine Salt Water Powered Car • Tesla Supercharger Network Now Allows for Free Coast-to-Coast Drive • Russian video about FE conspiracy • Research about Space Warp from David Pares from University of Nebraska • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated September 30, 2014; 4:40 GMT)
QEG Resonance Chatter
I received this from Stuart Campbell:
- This has been posted this morning from the QEG network:
- I'm trying to understand how the rotor RPM combined with the 4 pole QEG toroid contributes to achieve ~400Hz resonance. An RPM of 1450 equals 24.16 RPS (revolutions per second) x4 since there are 4 toroid poles per revolution equals 96.66 pulses per second. How does a pulse frequency of less than 100Hz help bring the QEG into the power band resonance at ~400Hz? I'm trying to understand what role the RPM plays, if the QEG is operating on a harmonic could you please provide more specifics about this or let me know if I'm getting something wrong here.
- The Laminate plates are meant to vibrate which is the main part of the generation according to the QEG team . Take a look at the videos I posted yesterday. I think it is the second one which shows him banging the table and the signal appears to produce 4 or more pulses on the scope for every one hit of the table. This may be part of the answer!!!!
- Stu's NOTE: I don't know if you have seen these videos or not, but they show frequency vibration showing an electrical response.
- QEG Network:
- Here’s some interesting testing done by TPUBruce on the mechanical vibration of a laminated core.
- Also in regard to vibration:
- Testing of QEG Effects:
-- SilverThunder 21:05, 15 April 2014 (UTC)
Krstan Pejic QMoGen Featured on Serbian TV
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Krstan Pejic QMoGen Featured on Serbian TV - Here's a QMoGen out of Serbia that has a provisional PCT patent filed. It was featured on a local TV station. Allegedly capable of 1.5 kW continuous output of power. (PESWiki; April 15, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 12:42, 15 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy