PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:13
Free Energy Blog posts from Sunday, April 13, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Correction on Taiwan Edison QMoGen price: $5200 • Blacklight Power posts Videos of the July 21st demonstration • Check out SuspiciousObservers YouTube channel • The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson • Rich Wise was friends with Bill Muller • Little Box Challenge • Need help • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated July 27, 2014; 17:00 GMT)
A flood through Moab uranium tailings could poison Las Vegas drinking water
- Featured: Nuclear > Remediation >
A flood through Moab uranium tailings could poison Las Vegas drinking water - An unseasonable flood through a 17 million ton uraniam tailing pile 500 miles upstream in Moab, Utah could spell the end of Las Vegas valley's drinking water supply. Isn't it about time mainstream science started paying attention to radiation remediation methods? (PESN; April 13, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:08, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
Realization: QEG is a high-voltage, low amperage device
Stuart Campbell brought this to my attention.
- April 13 - From the QEG Team in Taiwan - "We've realized this is a high-voltage machine." But 5 amps x 2000 V = 10 kW. Will require a step-down transformer. It's a high-voltage, low current device. You have to build it to be able to handle up to 3000 V on the primary. (Be-Do; April 13, 2014)
- Latest Developments with QEG replication in Taiwan .... significant breakthrough in understanding the tuning process :) "You've got to let the machine do what it wants to do ....it's a high voltage machine" Also: Question and Answer session with the team. (YouTube; Apr 13, 2014)
Also this info re insulation :
- "Wanted to say that we have the solution for the insulation. We've already spoken to Matt to help them (Torelco). The primaries are very important as I we have suggested to Matt. We have two vacuum chambers to remove all AIR bubbles from the high voltage epoxy. We have 3d printing machines to quickly create molds to hold the epoxy as well."
-- SilverThunder 20:31, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
They did not read the safety manual
After an intense day with the stand-off in Nevada, which gratefully ended well, with victory to the people -- power to the people, here is a link to some lighter stuff, with a couple of photos here from that collection.
-- SilverThunder 00:23, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy