PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:10
Free Energy Blog posts from Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Self-Running Free Energy Device -- Akula 20 Watts High Voltage Model • Neurophone crowdfunder nearly 2.5x over goal with 21 days left • Fast Freddy claims his HHO generator produces 409 LPM • Keppe Motor on History Channel • 1993 Speech Stan Meyer Exposes One World Government • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated October 31, 2014; 13:55 GMT)
German Group achieves QEG resonance
- *a later test resulted in 9.3kV at 0.7A. But still underunity the exciter coil is not working proper (YouTube; Apr 8, 2014)
- 5kV @ 500mA
- Somebody built a QEG in Germany and now has resonance.
- In fact he writes in the comments that he has been tuning this machine for about a year and also gave up several times, but then with the Plans from Hopegirl he could bring the machine to work.
- "A test 3 days ago showed up that we have 9300V at 0.7A. The Problem is somewhere in the Transformation between primary windings and secondary windings. If we start with a higher load attached like 500 Watt lamps we reach resonance but the lamp didn't light up. The machine is producing "raw power".
- I think it has overunity potential because no matter what you attach to the output ,the QEG draws not more power. The secret is to get the exciter tank circuit to run properly, ony then we can have more power than 150 Watts. Its like in Taiwan they havn't attached more than two bulbs right? Its the same here. Only raw power!"
-- SilverThunder 21:39, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Zenith of transporation manufacturing: Airbus A380
As we near the time when some of these exotic free energy technologies will be reaching the market, here's a video with a glimpse into what is perhaps the present zenith in the transportation industry: the launch of the manufacturing of a new line of passenger jet aircraft: the Airbus A380, a double-decker jumbo jet able to carry 550 passengers and luggage, pushing the limits on materials science and carge jet manufacturing practices.
Things like Raphial Morgado's Aviation 2.0 will render this behemoth obsolete by making transportation much more rapid, versatile, and inexpensive. It will even render modern shipping obsolete.
Of course, it's not going to happen overnight, but it will happen, and when it does, I doubt the investors who have plunked down many billions of dollars into the Airbus A380 roll-out, not to mention all other air transport, will be too happy, relying on many years of deployment to get a return on their investment.
But before they are rendered obsolete, I imagine they will welcome new engines that will use a fraction of the fuel. The A380 consumes 1 liter of jet fuel per second.
- (YouTube; September 28, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 18:45, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Wasaby Sajado's Free Energy Gadgets
- Featured: Magnet Motors > Electromagnetic > Toroidal >
Wasaby Sajado's Free Energy Gadgets - Slovakian inventor has posted several videos featuring a magnet motor retrofit of a CPU fan, a toroidal generator, and a wireless power system using cell phones. (PESWiki; April 10, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:01, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy