PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:06
Free Energy Blog posts from Sunday, April 6, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: 1979 Georgia Guidestone's ominous cornerstone now laid: "2014": 10-fold reduction in population • SHT Hydrogen Technology 88 Years Early? • Energy Innovation Center launches incubator in Milwaukee, USA • Travkin: Papp Effect is a Nuclear/Atomic One • The Master Key System: Introduction • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated September 23, 2014; 23:25 GMT)
QEG feature page build-out; Interview link
We would like to offer this PESWiki site as one of the clearing houses / grand central stations for the roll-out of the Quantum Energy Generator.
I should also mention that I finally got the interview uploaded that I've been working on since Thursday.
- (YouTube / PESNetwork; April 6, 2014)
Also, we've grabbed the vanity domain name: http://QEG.builders to forward to the main project page. ".builders" is a new top level domain name that I thought was appropriate.
I should also copy an interesting dialogue I had with Rasa this morning of Directory:Rasa's Zero Point Institute
- [9:58:31 AM] Sterling D. Allan: Hi Rasa,
- What are your thoughts about the QEG. Is it a quantum effect they're dealing with. Care to comment for public consumption?
- [10:03:39 AM] Rasa: If there is a flywheel, it means there is momentum involved... the TMR effect (tunnel magnetoresistance) is something you usually find in solid state devices. However, some degree of the TMR effect maybe be happening inside the back EMF spikes of a rotational object, as long as you are catching them at just the right time.
- [10:04:40 AM] Sterling D. Allan: Have you been following the QEG? Have [you downloaded] their plans? [It's] Timothy Thrapp's stuff.
- [10:05:57 AM] Rasa: I saw the videos in Taiwan... looks promising... Recently they captured resonance. Now, they need to establish the self-looping circuitry... Taiwan is certainly the right place to do it.
- Through capacitive resonance discharge it is possible to draw energy from spinning magnets without them loosing their momentum... Therefore, the more flywheels they put on that thing, once they get it spinning, the more surplus energy they will gain.
- I think you will find a lot of machines comes into this "QMoGen" category you created... They all have discovered how capacitive resonance discharge can be used to draw energy without loosing momentum... Therefore, the more flywheels and mass they can get spinning, the more surplus energy they can gain.
-- SilverThunder 22:07, 6 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy