PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:03
Free Energy Blog posts from Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Fast Freddy claims his HHO generator produces 409 LPM • Keppe Motor on History Channel • 1993 Speech Stan Meyer Exposes One World Government • Tesla S p85 D autopilot test drive: 0-60 in 3.2 seconds • Sharón Wyeth on Neimology: The Power of Your Name • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated October 20, 2014; 12:50 GMT)
Fix the World QEG Project Arrives in Taiwan
There's a lot of excitement and action taking place with the QEG open source project headed up by the Fix the World organization.
I was able to do an interview with them this morning (late evening their time) that went very well. Looking forward to posting that after I get some images lined up with it. May have to go skinny on that. There are so many amazing things happening. Hard to keep up with it all. I was given two more great technlogies to look at today.
Bottom line of the interview with FTW: they are expecting to have commercially available products within six months. They have open sourced this to open the development up to the wider community, to speed up that process. James described the scientific basis for what is happening and why this technology works.
Here are three short videos they recently posted of their progress in Thailand. They expect to have a unit up and running there within a couple of days.
- (YouTube; April 1, 2014)
- (YouTube; April 1, 2014)
- (YouTube; April 1, 2014)
In our interview, we talked favorably about Timothy Thrapp and the hard work he's done over the years in developing this technology. Just before my interview with FTW, I had watched these two videos about 80 Amish men who moved a house by picking it up and walking it about 100 feet away. Timothy is part of that kind of culture in his Mennonite community. Teamwork is awesome.
Here's RT's report:
- (YouTube; April 3, 3014)
and here is the probably the original footage:
- (YouTube; Mar 31, 2014)
Next time you want to move...
-- SilverThunder 23:05, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
Shhh! New Energy Breakthrough Is Quietly Powering Up
Dick Samson has published an excellent piece over at the World Future Society magazine.
- Within a few short years we could see an energy explosion that changes everything. It promises to come years to decades sooner than conventional (hot) nuclear fusion. And it could be a lot cheaper, more scalable, and more transformative.
- (But keep it to yourself. Most media people are.)
- Back in 2009, CBS News's 60 Minutes boldly announced: "Cold Fusion Is Hot Again." Great news, one would think, because if real, the technology could end carbon pollution, lower the cost of everything, and revitalize whole cultures.
- But the news failed to catch fire in the general media. Why? (More on this later.)
- Since 2009, research has blazed ever hotter on exotic new energy technologies, most of which avoid the once-defamed term “cold fusion,” best known for describing it. The technologies go by names such as Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR), Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reaction (LANR), Chemical Assisted Nuclear Reaction (CANR), and Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat). “LENR” is now the most common name for this new area of super-clean, super-cheap potential energy solutions.
-- SilverThunder 05:22, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
YMNEE Fuel-Free Generator by ABK Capital Ltd
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
YMNEE Fuel-Free Generator by ABK Capital Ltd. - UK company presents a convincing video of their QMoGen, with all components clearly visible. They say they are ready to go into production. (PESWiki; April 3, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 04:52, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
New App for Protesters: Loomio; trying it for H-Cat
Brought to my attention by RT
- Technology has revolutionized the way people register dissent around the world. Facebook drove the Arab Spring; Twitter is so powerful that countries ban it. Now, a new app grants protesters a whole new tool to help not only organize, but vote on and discuss issues, helping masses of people stay on message in a democratic manner. It's called Loomio. (YouTube; April 2, 2014)
Just for kicks, I'm trying it out for the H-Cat. If you're also interested in that project, feel free to join us.
I've been creating some Discussion threads, and posting a proposed decision:
- Sweet: Graph L/m versus heat profile on aluminum fin set-up
- I think all we need to do is go from low to high on the liters/minute, starting at ~0.5 and going up in increments of 0.5 L/m; then hook the hose up to the catalyzer and let it run for about 15 minutes, taking temperature measurements as often as possible, from several places on the catalyzer. We can then run the numbers to see 1) the relationship between L/m and heat; 2) the heat increase curve on the catalyzer. This is not intended to be an input/output calorimetry test, but rather an attempt to find a sweet spot, if there is one.
-- SilverThunder 00:39, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy