PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:04:01
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Anniversary Edition: Revised and Updated QEG Build Manual (Open Source) • EUTimes: Russian MoD disables USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier electronics using Keshe's magrav technology • Keshe Spaceship Institute Launching Classes • Gerard Morin: Self-loop generator video pending • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 28, 2015; 15:50 GMT)
Free Energy April Fools Photos 2014
- Featured: Humor > April Fools >
Free Energy April Fools Photos 2014 - Here are a few photos I accumulated over the year in preparation for posting today; mostly with the Anti-Gravity theme. (PureEnergyBlog; April 1, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:48, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
Check my math on H-Cat calorimetry
I just emailed this out to a few associates. You're welcome to chime in as well. I've appreciated the feedback received so far, and I appreciate that most of the negative feedback was couched softly and scientifically. I hope you'll see that I've given a strong rebuttal to the claim that the clamp-on amp meter results should be thrown out because the meter was on the wrong setting.
- From: Sterling Allan
- To: NEST_tech@yahoogroups.com ; Hydroxy egroup ; email@example.com ; EV Gray egroup ; NE Congress Tech Review egroup
- Cc: Neal Ward ; Justin Church ; George Wiseman
- Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 11:28 AM
- Subject: check my math on H-Cat calorimetry
- I stayed up till 4:30 am finishing (mostly) my report on our recent test on the H-Cat, and spent most of the day yesterday working on this. I got up at 7:15 am and have been working on it steadily since then.
- I've posted my data and some charts. I've posted my calculations, methods, materials, observations, discussion, conclusions.
- I'd really appreciate your input as to the accuracy of the calculations, check that I'm using the right formulas, and see if you agree with my discussion and conclusions.
- I had to go less generous on taking the fuel cell and electrolyzer numbers to come up with the 60% maximum efficiency number (going with achieved versus theoretical maximum), so that the 77% H-Cat efficiency in the water bath number I came up with in the best data case still easily stands out.
- I'd especially be curious to get your take on what I said about the Fluke meter, both in the Observations and in the Discussion.
- I think I've made a very convincing case, based on the data we recorded and the arguments I used about what the data show.
- Bottom line:
- I think we clearly demonstrated anomalous heat. It's not as high as I had hoped in this water bath scenario where the heat is almost immediately pulled off due to 1) the metal substrate and 2) the stainless steel 3) submerged in 46 L of water; thus preventing any heat build-up to augment the anomalous heat phenomena. But it shows that there is something unusual going on that is definitely worth exploring.
- One of the key take-home lessons:
- This illustrates a very important principle. Something doesn't have to be technically "overunity" -- meaning over 100% efficiency -- in order to be manifesting the harnessing of the wheelwork of nature: plugging into a principle of nature to assist the output/input ratio. And if it is showing up here, what will happen when we characterize and optimize it?
- Until we get some higher temperature calorimetric output/input results, we can't yet say whether we're ready to start cranking out some products such as the heater I proposed.
- So your input on the feasibility of getting some accuracy in the inexpensive wind tunnel design Mike Waters suggested would be appreciated. Or maybe there is another low-budget calorimetric test we could run to measure this in higher heat ranges.
- I also posted a proposal for a heat exchanger test as a next step that is possibly more practical on a low budget than the wind tunnel test that will require high end math and fluid dynamics calculations.
- Feel free to post your corrections as a comment on the page, or by email. Let me know if I can post your name with your remarks.
- Sterling D. Allan
-- SilverThunder 18:12, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy