PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:03:29
Free Energy Blog posts from Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: ECW Orbo O-Cube Testing Week 1 (Feb 9 — Back Plate Now Removed) • Unexpected three-year payment for PureEnergyBlog.com: $610.92 • Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 13, 2015; 23:15 GMT)
Sterling's first H-Cat calorimetric test points to anomalous heat
- Featured: Nuclear > HHO / LENR > H-Cat > Sterling's Heater >
Sterling's first H-Cat calorimetric test points to anomalous heat - A report of my test of the H-Cat (HHO through catalytic converter) in a water bath at Frank Crowther's house, March 25-27; achieving
around 9377% input:output efficiency. Conventional electrolysis and fuel cell limits combined give a 80%60% efficiency maximum, suggests an anomalous effect. (Free Energy Blog; March 31, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 16:54, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
Alan Smith's H-Cat calorimetry set-up progress
Alan Smith gave me this link for his write-up about his H-Cat calorimetry set-up progress.
- HHO TESTING CALORIMETER - TRIAL ASSEMBLY OF THE TANK
- This is the first 'dry run' assembly of the water-bath calorimeter I am building - a build sponsored by the members of the E-Cat World forum. The idea is to test the oft-made but essentially unproven claim that catalytic re-combination of HHO (mixed gas) made by the electrolysis of water yields more energy than simply burning as a 'naked flame'. Ahead of schedule at the moment- this build was not supposed to even begin till April. Plenty of midnight oil applied!
- The structure is all 12mm Lexan Polycarbonate for strength. Deliberately non-magnetic - but that is with a future experiment in mind.There are 3 thermometers (2 digital and one precision mercury for cross-checking and old-times sake) and a great deal of plumbing to be installed yet, as well as a brass support platform for the catalyst sample, igniter and HHO jets etc. Flashback protection and blow-out valve are also on the list. All this will be hidden by a Urethane foam insulating jacket when the experiments begin.
- The glass bottle inside is the combustion space, and will be open at the bottom to the water that fills the tank. The gas pipes etc will go 'under and up' into the airpocket inside the tank.
- Next step is to build the electrolysis cell. Wish me luck!
-- SilverThunder 05:01, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
This Week in Free Energy: March 28, 2014
The video is still uploading. I'm on a very slow connection at my mother-in-law's place.
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ > HCat >
Week in Free Energy™: March 28, 2014 - H-Cat test report; Calorimetry Protocol • Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Open Sourced • Utah's KSL: Cold fusion 25 years later • Open source 100 MPG hydroxy project • Ukrainian Generator-Motor replication and test: dud? • W2E Extreme: Aborted babies incinerated to heat hospitals • Snowden Head NSA (FreeEnergyNews)
-- SilverThunder 05:01, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy