PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:03:24
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, March 24, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Geoffrey Miller oh so close fundraiser (link fixed) • Pulse Motor Build-Off contest deadline December 14 • Gerard Morin today on FreeEnergyQuest • Patent for No Back EMF Generator? • Cold Fusion 101 at MIT Jan. 20-23, 2015 • Arthur Manelas passes beyond • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated December 13, 2014; 16:20 GMT)
49% of US believes gov't is trying to kill them
Once again, RT (Russia Today, America https://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica) is showing leadership in awakening people to our awful situation. They are the closest thing to TheAlexJonesChannel, and are my second-most-watched news source. You should subscribe to their channel, if you're not already.
In my collection of studies over the years, I have found voluminous evidence that supports all five of these "medical conspiracies" referenced in this poll. Interestingly, Ben Swann (another of my favorte news sources) reports that 49% is also the proportion of US citizens who are not affiliated with either the Democratic or Republican parties.
I see an awakening taking place. This is very good news. The days are numbered for the control freaks.
- A new study from the University of Chicago says that nearly half of all Americans believe medical conspiracy theories. Researchers polled a bunch of people about whether or not they believed in six popular theories. 49% agreed with at least one. All the theories involve the US government doing terrible things to essentially kill people. Some in the MSM used the study to say people are nuts; The Resident thinks it says something else. (YouTube; March 23, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 22:26, 24 March 2014 (UTC)
Utah's KSL: Cold fusion continues 25 years after announcement
Wow! Utah's mainstream media finally did a piece on the present status of cold fusion research. You would think Utah would give it more coverage, seeing as Pons and Fleishmann launched from here. The only other mention since Rossi came on the scene in January 2011 has been of Flishmann's passing.
This TV piece actually quite well done (certainly better than nothing), giving Mike McKubre the bulk of time in the brief segment. However, they didn't mention any specific companies bringing product to market.
Like it, comment, and pass it on. This is good coverage.
-- SilverThunder 22:11, 24 March 2014 (UTC)
Illuminati Training Video Leaked
This showed up as a "Recommended" video by YouTube's algorithms based on my view history. It's actually quite good, though it most likely is not actually a leaked training video -- just labeled as such to get attention and describe the point of view being used in the documentary. It is the producer (elgindmediatv's) view of what the conspirators's agenda entails. It is a good synopsis. Well worth the 15:36 length. Some group with a lot of knowledge about the conspiracy's machinations put a lot of time into its production.
- (YouTube; January 29, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 21:10, 24 March 2014 (UTC)
Open source 100 MPG hydroxy project
Even if Felix doesn't have all he needs technology-wise to get success now (maybe he does), I would imagine he has what it takes to aggragate the information needed from other participants. That's the whole idea of open source.
Where it will get tricky in this field will be the number of IP claims that may impinge. From what I understand, there have been thousands of HHO-related patents filed. Few have been awarded, and those will obviously need to be honored, even if only for reasons of gentleman's ethics -- to give them a piece of the action they deserve. Others are sleepers that could yet be awarded, with hardnosed enforcement intention behind them.
Perhaps the saving grace could be posting plans, citing any relevant patents; and if I understand right, no one can be prohibited from MAKING something for themselves. The prohibition comes in SELLING, without permission. So at least do-it-yourselfers who have the skills could make it.
Another work-around of hard-nose IP enforcers could be a circuit that intentionally leaves out one or two components, and thus is not complete and doesn't violate the IP, and the "builder" customer could just add that component, sourced locally, to finish the product.
- From: Félix Audet
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 8:21 AM
- Subject: My crowd funding campain and website
- Hi Sterling,
- Here is the link to my crowdfunding webpage:
- The goal is to build a 100MPG car with hydrogen on demand, and a new way of using concentric tubes ( aka joe cell ). The car will have a stand alone ECU, that will allow mixture to be tuned very lean. Here is the website that describes the project:
- I've not posted video yet, I'm waiting for parts to make a demo video of the hydrogen cell and PWM setup. It'll be somewhat different than the hho plate cells that is offered on the market today. I havent seen any that uses choke coils and concentric tubes setup. The goal of the concentric tube setup is to make a more powerful gas.
- Thank you.
Here is their intro splash page content:
- Please visit our website at: open-source-100mpg
- We are a team of engineer and scientists dedicated to find green solutions to energy cost and pollution problems we see in every cities around the world today. It's about time there is a revolution in the world of transports, and we are going to share it with you, step by step.
- There are many companies worldwide that are working on solutions to replace fossil fuels. During the last few decades, some have had successful, working prototypes, that could have revolutionized the world of energy production.
- Why are we STILL using gasoline to power our cars? Because investor, inventors, scientist, politicians have been falling in the same trap, over and over again. They foolishly thought they could market their revolutionary technology in the face of big oil interests, and take away all their profit without them saying anything. Common scenarios are: patent bought and shelved by big oil, lab destroyed, inventors threatened or killed, law suits and impedance of all sorts and the list goes on. This has been going on for decades and this has to stop NOW!
- We are going to do things differently. We are going to share all technical details about our high mileage car, for people around the world with some technical skills to replicate. There are lots of after-market, performance parts available today to make cars more powerful. The same technology can be used to make a car make a hundred miles to the gallon or more. The enemy of mileage gain in today's car is the the ECU. ( Engine Control Unit )
- This is the electronic "brain" that control the amount of fuel that goes to the engine. Today's car, especially recent American cars are purposely programmed to PREVENT any fuel economy. That's why, the fist thing we are going to do is to replace stock ECU with a programmable one. This will allow us to lean the fuel and inject a hydrogen/oxygen mix without the ECU getting in the way. Lean mixture create excess heat in the engine. To counteract this, an off the shelf water injection system is installed. Now with a lean mixture AND water injection, spark plug will have a hard time igniting the mixture, that's why we are using a high energy ignition system.
- Most of the components will be off the shelf performance parts, except for the hydrogen generator. There is no hydrogen accumulation in our system. Our oxy-hydrogen generator runs under vacuum from the engine. All hydrogen and oxygen is produced from the generator and consumed immediately by the engine. These systems are safe, as long as proper safety guidelines are followed.
- We are confident we have a practical solution that can be implemented by the enthusiast car mechanics. This system can lead to 100MPG or more with precise fine tuning. This is an OPEN SOURCE endeavor, which means all technical drawings, fine construction details, test results and analysis, EVERYTHING WILL BE SHARED. We have no intent do file a patent or to market the technology, because this would be useless, for reasons mentioned earlier. WE ARE WORKING FOR YOU the public, to deliver practical solutions for greener and more efficient vehicles. We hope you will support us with this project.
- For more informations, technical data and follow up on the project, please visit: open-source-100mpg
- Open sourcing is the way of the future!
-- SilverThunder 18:36, 24 March 2014 (UTC)
H-Cat Calorimetry Protocol
- Featured: Featured: Nuclear > HHO / LENR > H-Cat >
H-Cat Calorimetry Protocol - The testing of an H-Cat system should be relatively easy: energy in (electrolysis to create the HHO gas) versus energy out (heat emitted from the catalytic converter), both converted to joules for comparison. This can be done in a simple water bath. (PESWiki; March 24, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 02:54, 24 March 2014 (UTC)
(nothing posted March 23)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy