PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:03:21
Free Energy Blog posts from Friday, March 21, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: LPP Focus Fusion Report: Plasma Focus Progress • Hail Cannon Vortex Cloud Buster First Test Run with HHO Gas • MDI Air Car on Shark Tank • Keppe Motor Kit 4.1 3D-Printed • Hidden Homesteads 10 kW Biomass Genset for Sale • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated May 22, 2015; 2:20 GMT)
Put Edward Snowden in as Head of NSA
My 15-minute meeting today with Congressmann Chris Stewart, UT-2, went very well. His Chief of Staff, Brian Steed, recommended one of their staff members to be assigned to be on task for what I recommended in my email:
- "And as a point of action, I'll be seeking to have Congressman Stewart assign someone from his staff to become expert on this topic to be able to apprise him of things Congress might be able to do to aid in the roll-out of these emerging technologies (remove barriers, modify subsidy wording, inform of any grants that might apply, protect from thugs [which unfortunately include the govt. sometimes])."
That isn't the wording I used in our meeting today. It was more general than that.
In my follow-up email, I wrote:
- "On a tangent, the gentleman with whom I'm building the [ H-Cat ] prototype I mentioned, Frank Crowther, also here in Ephraim, wanted to convey the following message to Congressman Stewart. This is a sentiment with which I am in full accord: "We should assign Edward Snowden to head the NSA.""
Wouldn't that be awesome!! Then we'd really see some huge changes -- such as the desolution of most of the NSA. Furthermore, the very placement of him at the head of the NSA would mean that our government had undergone a huge paradigm shift. And if Congressman Stewart took on this charge, it would mean we have someone else in Congress of the ilk of Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. We certainly could use more like them!
-- SilverThunder 23:33, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
This Week in Free Energy: March 20, 2014
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: March 20, 2014 - Sterling's H-Cat heater project nearing prototype • Professor Kim predicts S in the H-Cat • "LENR in Catalytic Converters" • Overunity Hydrogen • Keshe Foundation Interview • AuroraTek on FREE Energy, Antigravity and Superconductivity • RAR Gravity Motor Whispers • HHO's Shea running for U.S. Congress (FreeEnergyNews)
-- SilverThunder 18:29, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
Electric cars can go only half as far in freezing weather
Thomas Buyea brought this article in the LA Times to our attention:
- Testing by AAA has found that how far an electric vehicle can travel on one charge varies widely depending on the weather. Frigid temperatures can reduce that distance by 57%.
- The research is important to the Automobile Club of Southern California because it maintains mobile recharging trucks for people who misjudge how far they can go in their electric car.
- “EV drivers need to carefully monitor range in hot and cold weather,” said Steve Mazor, the engineer who manages the Southern California club’s Automotive Research Center.
-- SilverThunder 13:55, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
H-Cat heater project nearing prototype
- Featured: Nuclear > HHO / LENR > H-Cat > Sterling's Heater >
H-Cat heater project nearing prototype - We're getting closer to having the first consumer prototype for the H-Cat effect. In this open source project, we're focusing on identifying components that are widely available. Update on IP status, source for catalytic converter nano-metal and configuration customization, testing set-up. Donations appreciated. (PESN; March 21, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:12, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy