PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:03:19
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: LIVE: Solar Impulse Airplane - In Flight from Nagoya to Hawaii 17 - RTW Attempt • Keshe Foundation Live Broadcast (link fixed) • Mike Riversong passes on • Great Visit with Geoffrey Miller of EnergyBat Labs • QEG comes up with smaller version for experimenters • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated July 3, 2015; 3:35 GMT)
Lattice Energy LLC: "LENR in Catalytic Converters"
Alan Smith of the UK brought this to my attention. It was published by Lattice Energy, LLC, a LENR company, in 2010. Justin Church made reference to this in his interview with me.
The descussion of LENR taking place in catalytic converters begins on slide 39.
It is all the more relevant given our recent interest in the H-Cat effect in which copious amounts of heat are being liberated when HHO gas is run across a catalytic converter -- likely a function of 1) regular catalysis in combination with 2) LENR.
Here are the first few slides.
-- SilverThunder 21:10, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
Green Power Inc materials left behind; taxpayers to cover defense
Latest unfortunate developments regarding GPI.
- Taxpayers will cover Spitzauer's defense - He is accused of orchestrating a $7 million investment scheme involving multiple U.S. and international companies and spending the money on personal expenses and a lavish lifestyle for his family. (Tri-City Herald; March 14, 2014)
- Biofuels company left behind materials despite never starting up - Green Power has left behind a mountain of shredded plastic, straw and paper, waiting to be chopped up and turned into biodiesel, at the Pasco biofuels plant it never finished. (Tri-City Herald; March 9, 2014 )
- Green Power CEO claims poverty even though company worth more than $10M - The CEO of a troubled Pasco biofuels company says he doesn't have enough money to pay his attorney to defend him against charges of wire fraud, aggravated identity theft and money laundering. But federal prosecutors say Michael Spitzauer's family continues to live the high life while he's in federal custody in Yakima. (Tri-City Herald; March 8, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:51, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc.'s Overunity Hydrogen
- Featured: Solar / Hydrogen > Solar Hydrogen >
Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc.'s Overunity Hydrogen - Presenting "the world’s first hydrogen reactor for production of unlimited hydrogen; reactor uses water as main fuel and is 100% carbon-free! Endless fuel from water…" Claim that an input 500 watts produces 2,797 cu.ft. H2 per hour, equivalent to 221.5 KW-hr at a cost of $1.80. (PESWiki; March 19, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:27, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy