PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:03:13
Free Energy Blog posts from Thursday, March 13, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Geoffrey Miller oh so close fundraiser (link fixed) • Pulse Motor Build-Off contest deadline December 14 • Gerard Morin today on FreeEnergyQuest • Patent for No Back EMF Generator? • Cold Fusion 101 at MIT Jan. 20-23, 2015 • Arthur Manelas passes beyond • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated December 13, 2014; 16:20 GMT)
Mehran Keshe assassination plot; website in jeopardy; product roll-out
- Featured: Plasma > Anti-Gravity / Keshe >
Mehran Keshe assassination plot; website in jeopardy; product roll-out - There has been a lot going on with the Keshe Foundation that I've been wanting to report on. But today's claim of an assassination plot by the US government, and the foundation website being in jeopardy spurred me to finally get a report up. [Update] USB stick given to government is released to public. (PESN; March 13, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 22:59, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
Casting call for family wanting to go off-grid
I bet there are many very enthusiastically qualified families in our audience who could shine in an opportunity like this. That would be cool if one of you were chosen. Maybe you could bring some exotic FE into the mix once it's ready.
However, as I look at the other series they are involved in, from their website, it seems they are more into sensational than reality. I guess that's what entertainment is about -- exaggeration, to make a point in a short period of time.
So if you are a sensational personality, maybe this is right for you.
They're seeking a family with wilderness skills that has dreamed of getting off the grid. The family should be raising at least two teenage boys (other kids are fine too), a dad with a lot of personality and a strong mom that holds it all together.
- Date: March 12, 2014, 5:05:58 PM MDT
- CASTING RELEASE:
- FAMILIES: SICK OF THE RAT RACE AND WANNA GET ‘OFF THE GRID’? NOW’S YOUR CHANCE! A major cable network announces an exciting new project that documents a family’s quest for a better life ‘off the grid.’ If your family is sick of the rat race, fed up with bureaucracy, and tired of being tethered to technology, this is your chance to finally pull the plug – literally – on life as you know it. This groundbreaking series chronicles the adventures of one family as they reject modern conveniences and get ‘back to basics’: imagine building a homestead, foraging for berries, collecting water, harnessing solar energy, and living life on your terms. Together, you will shatter the illusion of conveniences and re-engineer life as you know it in a way that will forever change our perception of what is really most important in life.
- Casting directors are seeking resourceful, ambitious families with untapped ingenuity and real homesteading skills. Apply now at email@example.com, like us at http://www.facebook.com/metalflowersmedia, or http://www.metalflowersmedia.com
- This is the chance of a lifetime for the right family.
-- SilverThunder 01:59, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
Plant-e.com: Living plants generate electricity
This is not really "exotic", just on the fringes of conventional. It's a new twist on the phrase "Power Plant".
- From: Benny
- Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:44 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Plant-e
- Dear Sterling,
- Maybe you are already aware of the Plant-e technology, if not I think this will interest you:
- Warm regards,
Here's their intro video, which claims a roof-top of plants could provide half a home's energy needs at an affordable price:
- Plant-e is a company that develops products that can generate electricity from living plants. Based on natural processes electrons are harvested from the soil and electricity is produced while plants keep growing! Too good to be true? See http://www.plant-e.com for more information (YouTube; July 29, 2011)
Here are some of the latest news bullet on their home page:
- Rijksvastgoedbedrijf buys first Plant-e system (12-03-2014).
- At "Duurzaam 2014" it was announced that the first system will be laid at Hembrug.
- is now possible to sign up for 100 m2 of four different Plant-e products (12-02-2014).
- You can apply for one of the first 20 systems of 100 square meters before March 1st 2014 by sending your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Look at our Products page for more information.
- Plant-e will speak at TEDx Binnenhof at march 31 (17-01-2014).
- Marjolein Helder was nominated for a place at TEDx Binnenhof by winning with her "Toekomstmakers" pitch in november. Friday january 17th it was announced that she will be one of the speakers at TEDx Binnenhof. The theme will be "Global Challenges, Dutch Solutions". See more [Dutch]: http://tedxbinnenhof.com and Twee winnaars TKM-pitches op TEDxBinnenhof
-- SilverThunder 00:51, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
H-Cat calorimetry proposals
- Featured: HHO / LENR > H-Cat >
H-Cat calorimetry proposals - Alan Smith recommends having the entire catalytic converter submerged in water (with air-tight inflow and exit of HHO piping), running the system only long enough for a 20 ºC change in temperature. Jamie Sibley recommends a bag on the exit with high-voltage ignition to remove any unburned HHO, to collect He, if present, as evidence of LENR. (PESN; March 12, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:09, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy