PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:03:10
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, March 10, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: LIVE: Solar Impulse Airplane - In Flight from Nagoya to Hawaii 17 - RTW Attempt • Keshe Foundation Live Broadcast (link fixed) • Mike Riversong passes on • Great Visit with Geoffrey Miller of EnergyBat Labs • QEG comes up with smaller version for experimenters • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated July 3, 2015; 3:35 GMT)
Multi-Billion Dollar Fund Exploring Exotic Free Energy Opportunities
- Featured: Funding > Financial Resources / H-Cat >
Multi-Billion Dollar Fund Exploring Exotic Free Energy Opportunities - Peter Hayes will be traveling to Korea to give a presentation about exotic free energy technologies to a multi-billion dollar fund, of which he is likely to become a key player. He's looking for a simple demonstrator technology (I suggested H-Cat) and recommendations for feature items to mention. (PESN; March 10, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 22:27, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
Caution: Could H-Cat create NOx conditions?
Posted at OS:Justin_Church's_H-Cat#NOx Warning
On March 10, 2014 1:36 PM [Mountain], Ron C wrote:
- Subject: H-CAT warning
- One caution that you might want to list on the new H-CAT page is about allowing 'air' into the process, IF the outlet is allowed to 'exhaust' into living space, and IF the catalytic process is not well controlled.
- Our atmosphere is made up of mostly what? Nitrogen, 78%, and 21% Oxygen. When those two components are exposed together at high temperatures, bad stuff results... NOx - very bad stuff.
- Unless the experimenter can absolutely guarantee that not even a single point in the core exceeds 2800°F, they should exhaust outdoors... possibly using an old turbocharger air-to-air intercooler with a small fan blowing across it as an exhaust heat extraction device.
- The auto-igniton temperature of Hydrogen is far below the NOx formation point, 'only' 997°F, so the only way you can reach 2800° is if the some point in the core is allowed to reach 997°, then the temperature will rise very rapidly, as will the emissions of NOx.
- The ideal core temperature will (should!) likely be FAR less... probably in the 300-500°F range... so the comments about filling the inlet with ceramic filter material is very important to avoid hot-spotting in the core. Using a temperature probe directly in the path of the core outlet would help monitor this.
-- SilverThunder 22:27, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
H-Cat Performance Contest
Just added this to the Justin Church H-Cat page. OS:Justin Church's H-Cat#Criteria for "Best"
Criteria for "Best"
In this contest to see who can come up with the best design, the following criteria should be met:
- Great (retail price)/(watt input)/(BTU produced) ["$/w/b"] (lowest wins)
- Build at least ten prototype commercial systems
We will be looking to recognize the following achievements, and hopefully will be able to award some substantial prizes for these accomplishments:
The best in these categories each 6 months (January/July), which are commercially available (meaning at least ten prototype commercial systems have been built):
- Best $/w/b
- Best scientific evaluation of the process (proper calorimetry, HHO species characterization/effect, nuclear detection, methodology)
- Easiest to replicate (design available for open license worldwide)
- Most company sales - by one company (tabulated by units-sold x power/unit)
- Most device sales - of a specific model (tabulated by units-sold x power/unit)
- Best portable device (light-weight, high power density, practical, useful, attractive, affordable)
- Most power-dense aparatus (output/size)
- Largest [e.g. power plant] (in terms of total BTU or electricity output)
- Smallest [e.g. cell phone] (in terms of total BTU or electricity output)
- Most light-weight (weight/power output)
- Most efficient (lowest losses)
- Safest device (least number of incidences)
- Best at load-following
- Best looking device
- Easiest to maintain
- Most durable (no planned obsolescence)
- Least durable (not a contest you want to win)
- Best space application (able to handle zero gravity as well as thrust, with minimal maintenance/input)
- Safest device
- Most dangerous (not a contest you want to win)
-- SilverThunder 14:51, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy