PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:03:06
Free Energy Blog posts from Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 11, 2015; 18:30 GMT)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR >
LENR-to-Market Digest -- March 6, 2014 - Highlights this week include: the people at IH "believe in the work they do"; H-Cat video, crowfunding for quantification; Lattice Energy transmutation; MIT LENR demo dialogue; disruptive, strategic shock; NASA & LENR Aircraft; Mitsubishi LENR patent; 2 upcoming events; Blacklight's semi-continuous plasma. (PESN; March 6, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 00:02, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
Is Steorn Getting Ready to Re-emerge?
Frank Acland posted the following story over at E-CatWorld: Is Steorn Getting Ready to Re-emerge? (Feb. 25, 2014):
- I have been following the fortunes of the Irish company Steorn for many years now — ever since they came on the scene in August of 2006 with their ad in the Economist with their claim of the discovery of a source of free, clean and constant energy.
- Well, there’s been a lot of water under the bridge since that time, and Steorn went through some pretty devastating public relations events, including a demonstration of its technology in London which did not work, and a scientific jury decision which went against them. The company has been dismissed and derided by critics for a long time now who have held them up as example of a scam and a failure.
- A few years ago, Steorn pretty much fell of the radar, and have stayed very quiet in terms of public statements — but the company has not disappeared. Somehow they have kept funding their operations and there are signs now that they might be ready to reemerge into the public realm.
- Steorn’s CEO Shaun McCarthy has said that the company has been working on developing a ‘low frequency induction heating system’ they call Hephaheat. Steorn states that Hephaheat is a spin-off of Steorn’s Orbo technology — which the company claims is a means of producing an energy gain from magnetic interactions.
- Steorn’s CEO Shaun McCarthy has said that the first commercial application of Hephaheat will be its use in domestic water heaters, and the company claims that it has licensing agreements with two major manufacturers to produce and market these water heaters. Late last year, McCarthy told Sterling Allan of PESN that these products would come to market in the first half of 2014.
- Just today, Shaun McCarthy posted some comments on Facebook which seem to indicate that we might not be too far away from some news from Steorn.
- He wrote: “Sometimes stuff takes longer than you want…. it’s going to be a LOT of fun in the next few weeks, a lot . . . life is about to get fun again… and it takes time, but it’s been a roller coaster ride and at some point you jump off it with a BIG smile on you face . . . Better suited to this time and this place – going to enjoy every minute of what 2007 should have been – I am a purist OU man, no wires.”
- Just what might be going on is not clear, but it sounds to me like we might be getting close to some news of interest out of Dublin.
-- SilverThunder 21:35, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
BlackLight successfully performed first test of semi-continuous plasma power production
Originally posted here. Moved to PESN.
- Featured: Nuclear > Blacklight >
Blacklight achieves semi-continuous plasma power production - On March 2, Blacklight uploaded three videos showing brief, continuous runs of their multi-toothed gears, inside which the plasma reaction takes place. A few micro liters of water are hit with two electrodes to create a supersonic-expanding plasma. (PESN; March 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:03, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
Russian replications of Kapanadze solid state circuit
- Featured / OS: Electromagnetic > Kapanadze >
Russian replications of Kapanadze solid state circuit - A group of Russian replicators have been posting videos of their seemingly successful replications of Tariel Kapanadze's solid state free energy generator technology. (PESWiki; March 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 02:21, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy