PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:03:05
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Motorbike that goes 500km on a liter of water • GDS Technologies looking for models to promote their product • How to Get the QEG to Overunity: Free Webinar July 20th 8PM EST • Steve Spisak QMoGen: 300 Watt DC produces 10 kW AC • Staged ISIS Execution Video from McCain's office leaked by hackers • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated July 30, 2015; 23:25 GMT)
Hoverboard and Anti-Gravity are finally here via HUVrTech
- Featured: Anti-Gravity / Flight >
Hoverboard and Anti-Gravity are finally here via HUVrTech [HOAX] - In 2010, a group of
MIT graduate studentslaunched an ambitious project resulting in an announcement on March 3 that the first application, a Hoverboard, has arrived (Available by Dec. 2014). "Our team consists of materials science, electricity & magnetism experts who've solved an important part of one of science's mysteries: the key to antigravity." (PESN; March 5, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 16:14, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Boeing antigravity propulsion comes out of the closet
- March 3, 2014 - Boeing, the world’s largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology if the science underpinning them can be engineered into hardware.
- As part of the effort, which is being run out of Boeing’s Phantom Works advanced research and development facility in Seattle, the company is trying to solicit the services of a Russian scientist who claims he has developed anti-gravity devices in Russia and Finland. The approach, however, has been thwarted by Russian officialdom.
- The Boeing drive to develop a collaborative relationship with the scientist in question, Dr Evgeny Podkletnov, has its own internal project name: ‘GRASP’ — Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion.
- A GRASP briefing document obtained by JDW sets out what Boeing believes to be at stake. "If gravity modification is real," it says, "it will alter the entire aerospace business."
- GRASP’s objective is to explore propellentless propulsion (the aerospace world’s more formal term for anti-gravity), determine the validity of Podkletnov’s work and "examine possible uses for such a technology". Applications, the company says, could include space launch systems, artificial gravity on spacecraft, aircraft propulsion and ‘fuelless’ electricity generation — so-called ‘free energy’.
-- SilverThunder 05:33, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
What They Know / How the Earth Works
- From: Clay Graner
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 11:54 AM
- Subject: interesting
- Website: http://www.Suspicious0bservers.org
- Blog: http://www.Suspicious0bserversCollective.org
- Major Warnings/Alerts: https://twitter.com/TheRealS0s
-- SilverThunder 03:40, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Hendershot Fuelless Generator Guide -- Do You Know of any Successful Replications?
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Hendershot Fuelless Generator Guide -- Do You Know of any Successful Replications? - I doubt any of you have not seen advertisements for this system that allegedly powers a bank of lights then a flat screen TV. While it is likely a scam, we're asking for evidence for successful replications. (PESWiki; March 5, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:17, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy