PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:02:24
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, February 24, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • Steorn's Orbo Compared to Battery • Our utility boasts near lowest retail rate in U.S.: 9.36 cents/kwh • Brilliant Light Power demo & lecture was amazing • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 8, 2015; 20:15 GMT)
$666 FE donations; Surreal gate at DIA
I posted the following postscripts to the story: Five Billion Dollar Budget versus grocery money plea.
- p.p.p.s. MORE ODOMETRY: On Friday morning after those four calls, I was curious about what kind of horoscope or other esoteric alignment might be in place for that day, since it was so unusual to have that many calls in such a short period; so Cheri did some searching for me and linked me to a woo woo page which mentioned that: "The 3 Frequency is Creative Energy; Creativity in all forms. It is the initial energy of the Creative Life Force for the physical realms, and is the lower frequency vibration of the 111, and therefore associated with the Initial Spark of the Conception Energy." I'm staying in room 111 in the Courtyard Marriott, Stapleton, where the Evolve Expo has us speakers. Also, note a couple of other line-ups. Today's date, in the url is 2/22, and the sequential number for this story happens to be 9602444. (The first portion of that number was arbitrarily chosen to be high enough for Google News' requirement for unique digits in the url for our stories.)
- p.p.p.p.s. MORE ODOMETRY: On Saturday evening, after a fantastic day at the Evolve Expo, as I was waiting for my plane, then flying back to SLC, my first task was to generate a tally of donations received so far, including the donations from February 16+ when I posted the "need $ for groceries" notice in the PESWiki blog prior to posting this plea post. I had to chuckle when the subtotal, including the monthly donations set up prior to this, came to $666. Usually, we think of that number in a negative context (mark of the beast). However, in my studies I've learned that most everything also has an opposite meaning and manifestation. For example, my home address the last time I lived in Ephraim, UT (around eight years ago, when I launched this exotic FE quest) was 666 South, 60 E. The definition for "Ephraim" is on page 666 of the LDS Topical guide. And the events of this day certainly fit into the "opposite" frame of reference. I spent several more hours with the investor who is very interested in helping some of these exotic FE technologies get to market. It's still too early to announce anything definitive, but it just may be that we have finally arrived at that happy and much anticipated transition point when will no longer need to ever post a donation fundraiser for PES, both because he is likely to provide some preliminary funding, and because the arrangement is likely to lead to a revenue stream that will continue to grow, providing for our survival needs as well as our ability to expand our operations. Finally! Yeah!! This embodies the "opposition in all things" principle. Just when we reach the lowest point of essentially needing to beg, we reach that time of the beginning of the long-sought return on investment of all we have put into this exotic free energy quest. It's actually quit funny and fitting that the subtotal tally would come to $666. You have to laugh at the humor of such a synchronicity.
- OOPS, CORRECTION: After writing the above, I thought I better check my math, which I had been tabulating manually as I entered each new donation. So I pulled out Windows Calculator and realized the tally actually comes to $791 so far.
- So, should I erase the above? Actually, I still consider it significant to me personally, attributing the "error" to my guardian angels who are playing with me, to come up with the $666 total to drive home a point. Sometimes errors are an important part of our life's path. It doesn't weigh as heavily with me now that I realize the tally was in error, but I still find it cute and worth mention.
- Feb. 24, 1:00 pm Mountain: David Haack points out this morning that an earlier sub-total actually did come to $666, so I moved to subtotal notice to that point.
- p.p.p.p.p.s. Feb. 24; 9:15 am Mountain.
- SURREAL. I have to share something else that happened last night that is rich in symbolism. My blood sugar was kind of low, which made what happened seem even more strange.
- My gate at Denver International was C29 -- at one end of the terminal. I've been in a lot of airports in my life, and usually when you get to the end of a terminal, you see three things: a lot of windows to see the planes taking off and landing, an enlarged area with several gates. I didn't know C29 was at the end of the terminal. I was just taking one rotating walkway after another, going and going, looking for C29, as the numbers got lower. Then, it seemed like all of the sudden the terminal came to an abrupt stop, and I couldn't see "C29." There was no continuation of the terminal either through stairs or walkways, yet it seemed like the middle of the terminal with an arbitrary wall dropped down.
- Confused, I turned around and went to a gate agent to ask where C29 was. He pointed to where I had just been. I went back, and then I saw a door that looked like a janitorial, metal door, with "C29" over the top of it, right next to a fancy gate labeled "C31". C29 was about the most unimpressive gate I've ever seen. I wish I had taken a photo of it. As I look online, it appears that gate C39 used to be on the wall at the end of the terminal, and maybe they're doing construction, hence the odd, surrealistic appearance now.
- The place was packed with people lined up to get on a plane, but there were two vacant seats, so I took one, and started the above-mentioned tally.
- Then, as we approached Salt Lake, the stewardess noted that this was the last stop for this plane for the day, and everyone should be getting off. That was weird. I've never heard any crew member say something like that before. Then she sang a song with lyrics to the effect that if you marry someone from Southwest, you can fly for free. It was actually quite entertaining. They also played the graduation theme music loudly over the intercom.
- And it turned out that the gate we arrived at was the very end of the line of concourse B.
- What was with all this "end of the line" stuff. Four occurrences one after another.
- As I thought about it, I realized it was another opposite, like 666. It symbolizes the end of one phase and the beginning of another. "New Beginning", to be particular.
- The theme continued as I drove home, looking for a place to eat. I stopped at McDonald's asking for a veggie burger, but then realized they were not Burger King. So my next stop was where I saw a sign for Subway, which also has veggie patties for their sandwiches; but they were closed. I thought maybe it was because they are new and haven't opened operation yet. The next Subway was also closed. Seemed like more "end of the line" kind of motif. So I finally headed for a Burger King I knew was open.
p.s. We're running low here at PES. Donations are greatly appreciated. Thx!
-- SilverThunder 22:55, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
(nothing posted on Feb. 23; busy at EvolveExpo and flying home.)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy