PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2014:02:12
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, February 12, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Quant e-Sportlimousine approved for EU roads • OT: Honesty • Rainmaker in the Ridge • Role of Free Energy in Empowering Society • HHO bubbled into your drinking water for health/healing • American Visionary Art Museum to feature Tesla, Pond, others • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated September 2, 2014; 3:25 GMT)
MidTech turbine not their design
The turbine MidTech has been selling and shows on their site is made in China and wasn't designed by MidTech.
Yesterday, we reported:
- MidTech poised to meet with Seimens about turbine - Doug says he gets "to meet the big boss of Siemens next week. He said he liked our turbines and would like to see them." (Free Energy Blog; February 11, 2014)
Then today, Thomas Buyea pointed out that the MidTech turbine (which they are representing as being their design) is identical to one being sold at eBay.
I posted notification of this on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/midtech.energy Then a couple of hours later, Doug sent me a Facebook message: "What is it with you? One minute you say that you like our company; the next you make us sound like frauds. That's it. I have had it."
By the time I tried to respond: "Help me understand. Is there not a 100% correlation between your design and the one on eBay?" he had blocked me from being able to communicate. I also left a voice message on his phone, and sent him an email with a link to this report. No reply yet.
- - - -
The only way I can see this is that he's been caught portraying something as a MidTech design that is not. This perfidy certainly casts a dark shadow on MidTech.
Speaking of shadows, an hour later, this is what appeared for the MidTech Facebook page:
- - - -
Actually, I get that because Doug has blocked me.
Here's an email from Thomas:
- From: Thomas Buyea
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:28 PM [mountain]
- Subject: RE: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Image:Midtech_wind-turbine-display.jpg
- OK First I am sorry to always be the one bringing bad news, But sometimes when I find a way to prove an inventor is lying I can not help myself.
- First I suspected the Mid-Teck black box of being too good to be true early on. Then, when they came up with the more or less standard excuse that some better parts were needed and that was holding up a real test that allowed neutral parties to examine and detect any hidden input, I was almost sure then ?
- Then they started to try to mix up people following their work by mixing in solar cells, windmills and even a natural gas generator into the mix. [Correction. They were doing this prior to the Black Box.]
- Then I saw some large corporation was supposable interested in their wind mill generator ?
- !! Why ? First it was just one of about a hundred companies making small wind mill generators and I know what something that is commercially made looks like, And I was sure they did not make that wind mill they sent you a picture of in the small shop they showed photos of.
- So first, I went to Google "image search" and started looking for a small windmill with that exact tail rudder design. I did not find it. I then went to Bing image search and about ten screens down I found the matching photo and clicked on the photo and found the link I sent to you. I did the search using "small home Wind turbine electric (or electrical) generator", and looked at the rear rudder of each similar wind mill until I found it.
- If you go find it on Bing it should include the link I sent you underneath the photo. (:^))
- So because of this I assume you like me know that their black box is totally fake?
- Tom, Miami
Does this mean that their "Black Box" is also busted? Not necessarily. It certainly casts doubt on it, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. They may have stumbled onto the QMoGen independently, as so many others seem to have done.
Feb. 13, 2014; 2:25 am GMT update
According to Thomas, Doug posted the following to his Facebook page (slightly edited):
- I want to make this perfectly clear. We are not associated with or partnered with Sterling Allan or his pure energy website in any way. We do not receive donations from that site towards our project. [Sterling's correction: we never represented that we were receiving donations for MidTech, only for our trip to validate, and toward my purachasing a Black Box.] That is money that goes directly to him. As of today I have cut all ties with him in any way, shape or form. We will be locating another 3rd party team to verify the black box when it is done. Thank you for your understanding.
And here is and excerpt of what he wrote to me by email (slightly edited [mostly adding punctuation]):
- From: midtechenergy
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 6:13 PM
- Subject: RE: BUSTED: MidTech turbine not their design
- Sterling, I have absolutely nothing to say to you. I assure you everything is in order. [...] You didn't even ask me about the turbines in question. [correction: I tried to reach him by Facebook message, phone, and email]. You just went and plastered a fabricated story [eBay link = "fabricated story"?] all over the Internet. When I saw it and blocked you from Facebook you then called when I was with a customer and now print this that we are busted. [That wasn't printed. It was in a private email.] You have alot to learn, my friend, about how business is run. [...] Please remove any material that pertains to me or my company from your website.
- We have already secured another 3rd party to verify our black box. You just made a huge career mistake, because of every company out there that you so-called tried to help with alternative energy, we were the one to finally back up your claims of self sustainable energy.
- Our product will sell with or without Sterling, so we don't need you. You needed us to prove it was possible so you could finally quiet all of the Sterling haters. You have no idea how close we are to release. I'm glad that we finally learned your true nature now. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
- Once again please remove any and all references of myself or my company from your website.
We will be keeping our coverage of MidTech in tact, as a historic reference for anyone doing due diligence.
- A simple explanation of why the turbine shown on your site is identical to the one being sold at eBay would be beneficial to you, as we have many people who read our site who would appreciate knowing this information.
- My agenda is to help get exotic free energy technologies to market. I'm sorry that our chemistry has not worked very well.
February 13, 2014; 14:10 GMT update:
Tom brought to my attention the following, which is a link to the manufacturer of this turbine design:
- http://www.ecvv.com/product/3738658.html - Guangzhou Gnern Energy Technology Co., Ltd. - China Manufacturer with main products: Solar Panel, Wind Turbine, Small Wind Power, Solar Power System, Home Wind Power, Wind Turbine Generator, Solar Energy System,... Model Number: GN-300W; FOB Price: 100-150 USD/Set; Brand Name: gnern
Here's a distributor site:
- Weiku.com - Small Wind turbine 300w 100w 50w wind power generator/windmill/system+wind solar hybrid controller. Supplier - Shenzhen Green Electricity Kang.
February 13, 2014; 15:20 GMT update:
The comments being posted on the MidTech facebook page make it sound like I was being deceptive in asking for donations, making it sound like they were for MidTech. I wanted to clarify this, so I had JD post something to the following effect on my behalf:
- I can see why people would be confused, if they are not familiar with PES (Pure Energy Systems), run by Sterling Allan as a news and directory service for nearly 12 years. However, to be fair, I think it is clear that Sterling's intention was not to deceive. The wording, from his vantage point was clear: "p.s. We're running dangerously low here at PES. Donations are greatly appreciated. Thx! " That was not intended to trick, but was a clear reference to PES as being the one in need of donations.
Here is a screen shot of what John Dow posted: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0182clj187
A few seconds later, Doug had banned JD from his Facebook page, for posting this comment that politely set the record straight and showed that it was a misunderstanding on the part of those not familiar with PES, not malice on my part.
This shows Doug's nature, and raises additional red flags about his integrity, or lack thereof.
-- SilverThunder 00:31, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
Keppe Motor Universe ceiling fan UL certification / up to 90 percent more efficient
posted earlier today
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Keppe >
Keppe Motor Universe ceiling fan UL certification / up to 90% more efficient - UL certification company, Testtech Laboratories, has verified that the Universe Keppe Motor ceiling fans "are the most efficient and economical in the Brazilian market in their category". With this certification, the ceiling fan is now fully ready for mass-production commercial rollout worldwide. (PESN; February 12, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:34, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
Platinum Invests' booth at World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > Platinum-Invests >
Platinum Invests' booth at World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi - The WFES is described as the world's foremost event dedicated to renewable energies, energy efficiency and clean technologies. Though the Palladium generator unit was not displayed during the conference, we will be providing the presently confidential reason in a few days, which you will understand and appreciate. (PESN; February 11, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:47, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy