PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:31
Free Energy Blog posts from Friday, January 31, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Aresenic-poisoned paper attempt on Keshe's life • Green Power loses Pasco biofuels plant to creditors • Philippine Police Car Powered with HHO • Evolution Energy's Captor Demo Video • Mike Brady's blog: Justice In Germany • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 21, 2014; 20:00 GMT)
China reveals EMP 'ace' against U.S. military
World Net Daily writes:
- China reveals 'ace' against U.S. military
- Report confirms weapon usable for 'surprise attack or an intimidation factor'
- WASHINGTON – Members of the Chinese military are looking to use an electromagnetic pulse as part of a “one-two punch” to knock out – literally within seconds – all defensive electronics not only on Taiwan but also on U.S. warships that could defend the island.
- This revelation comes in an article by Lou Xiaoqing who says the People’s Liberation Army sees an EMP weapon as the primary means of incapacitating Taiwan and disabling American defenders nearby.
- Given that such a strategy was made public in an article entitled “Electromagnetic pulse bombs are Chinese ace,” it is seen as reflecting the official Chinese government position.
- Xaoqing said that if the Chinese were to use a high-altitude nuclear device which would create the destructive EMP impact on Taiwan’s electronics, it would be exploded at an attitude of 18 miles to avoid damaging civilian and military equipment on the Chinese mainland, which might happen if the bomb exploded at a higher altitude.
- “China is attracted to the fight against the U.S. military after the effective range, using them as a means of surprise attack or an intimidation factor,” Xaoqing said. “The United States will abandon the use of aircraft carrier battle groups to defend Taiwan.”
Fuelless Space Heater Project
Right after Richard sent the following email, Clay Graner sent me a link to http://www.scribd.com/doc/187931944/878-Fuelless-Heater, which is also cited in this fundraiser.
- From: Richard-Clem Fan
- Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 7:54 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: A small Crowd Funding Project
- Hi Everyone.
- I know you have not all heard from me for quite some time.
- I have posted a crowd funding project. The details are below. I am aware that this is a bit of a nuicence.... but I find that one's expose on all the platforms is determined at visitation. By that I mean, the more visitors to one's posting, the more frequent the posting gets presented to casual site visitors. (The more one promotes one's own site, the more places like Indiegogo promote the site itself. And Indiegogo is quite passive, they are there to take 7% of all funds raised. Paypal takes 3%)
- We all have our commitments. You might share this with others.... again for visitation... not necessarily funding - to help those angel investors find me/us.
- ITS A GOOD PROJECT. Already a couple of educated types have said "Oh yeah.... I think it will work." (One said... it might be dangerous! - aychh - not at all!)
- Drop a line if you care to. I had enjoyed our emails.
- Bruce Hegerat
- RC Engine Fan
- See pdf.
- Indiegogo site: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fuelless-space-heater-project
- (YouTube; January 15, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 04:28, 31 January 2014 (UTC)
More Photos of Wasif Kahloon's Magnet Motor
Added these to our feature page:
- Featured: Magnet Motors >
Wasif Kahloon's Magnet Motor - On December 14, 2013, Pakistani inventor, Wasif Kahloon posted a video showing rotation with output through a generator that he said was 3.5 kW. It powered two heating elements as well as a fan. "It will be available in the market shortly for personal, industrial and public uses to produce electrical and mechanical energy." (PESWiki; January 27, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:54, 31 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy