PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:28
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, January 28, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: ECW Orbo O-Cube Testing Week 1 (Feb 9 — Back Plate Now Removed) • Unexpected three-year payment for PureEnergyBlog.com: $610.92 • Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 13, 2015; 23:15 GMT)
Romain Bloon's QMoGen
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > Vitaly Shilov >
Romain Bloon's QMoGen - Alleges to have 1 kW and 2 kW generators available for $3300 and $4800, respectively. Appears to be a derivative of Vitaly Shilov's QMoGen out of Russia. System involves motor, alternator, flywheel, battery, inverter in a self-looped arrangement, harnessing the wheelwork of nature. (PESWiki; January 28, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 22:45, 28 January 2014 (UTC)
LeaderShift: A Call for Americans to Finally Stand Up and Lead
I loved reading LeaderShift: A Call for Americans to Finally Stand Up and Lead: How to Recognize and Overcome the Five Laws of Decline, by Orrin Woodward and Oliver DeMille, who I would consider to be a friend, though we've not been in touch for more than two decades.
It is easy to read and provides doable solutions and principles to solve the American Decline. I highly recommend it.
I would say that the same principles also apply to a large extent to bringing forth exotic free energy in opposition to the polluting energy sources presently in play.
I've been deeply involved in the freedom movement for three decades, writing a book about it in '88, launching the American Study Group in '92, and Remnant Saints InterContinental Congress (RSICC) in '01, and Draft Ron Paul for President in '02. The purpose of RSICC was to draft an international document to protect the freedoms of all mankind -- in answer to the globalist UN.
I mention that to illustrate that I have put a lot of thought and action into principles of proper governance as it relates to freedom.
While I haven't had time to fully cogitate about some of the solutions offered in LeaderShift, I can say that at first glance they appear solid and worth while.
The thing I liked most about the book was how each chapter began with a snapshot conversation taking place in the spirit realm, on the other side of the veil, mostly by the Founding Fathers, as they interacted through their influence to the characters here on earth who were the subject of the book's plot. The chapters were very brief, 3-5 pages each, so this interaction was thematic throughout the book.
While the book was easy to read, its genius is how it was able to inculcate so many key principles in so little space, and present them in a way that was easy/intuitive to understand.
Five of five stars. I hope it becomes a bestseller. But even if it doesn't, its impact is sure to be felt by those who read it and are further emboldened in their leadership, whether as parents, businessmen, or as Senators.
- Orrin Woodward and Oliver DeMille have written a new book (http://tenpercentleadershift.com) that literally takes on the project of fixing America. The book is LeaderShift: A Call for Americans to Finally Stand Up and Lead. "Politicians just aren't going to fix our problems," DeMille said, "not in Washington, Ottawa, London, Sacramento, Albany or anywhere else. If things are going to get fixed, the leadership will almost certainly come from business. And business entrepreneurs are among the most important source of building leaders in our current society." (YouTube; March 21, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 03:29, 28 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy