PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:22
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, January 22, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: ECW Orbo O-Cube Testing Week 1 (Feb 9 — Back Plate Now Removed) • Unexpected three-year payment for PureEnergyBlog.com: $610.92 • Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 13, 2015; 23:15 GMT)
Platinum Invests present world's first free energy car and plane
posted about an hour ago:
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > Platinum-Invests >
Platinum Invests present world's first free energy car and plane - These guys have a car, the Titanium, that is sexier than the Tesla Roadster. They have a functional plane incorporating their technology as well, the Swing. These are powered by their Palladium generator technology, which could mean they will run endlessly without stopping for fuel. (PESN; January 22, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 01:14, 23 January 2014 (UTC)
MidTech update: upgrading all circuit components
I just got an update from Doug Myers. He said they are working on it right now.
As they got to replacing things in the circuit board, they found out that they had to replace everything in it, upgrading all the components to a heavier grade.
They'll be putting it in the box and testing it out, and hope to have it running by tonight.
He confirmed that the battery is only used to bring the system up to speed, then begins to be recharged right after that -- just like in a car.
p.s. Our finances are dangerously low right now. Things are bouncing. Your donations would be appreciated. Thx.
-- SilverThunder 17:37, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR >
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014 - Highlights this week include: Blacklight Power claims MW capability, pending demo of principle; Sterling's visit to Brillouin, interview with McKubre; E-Cat: much hanging on validation, more chatter about Cherokee; Defkalion expects reactor launch this summer; Wired updates; Hagelstein on LENR problems; CERN colloquium addresses LENR. (PESN; January 22, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 04:18, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy