PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:14
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Germany opens first renewable energy storage (5 MW) facility • More books scans by Eric Dollard • PES Logo: Where the Sidewalk Bends • DHL truck fitted with Hydrogen Fuel System mileage booster • Navrattan QMoGen images • XPRIZE offers $20 Million for ‘Forbidden Energy’ • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated September 18, 2014; 18:40 GMT)
Video of my 2 interviews with MidTech
Last night, I stayed up until 2 am working on attaching relevant images to my two interviews with Doug Myers of MidTech. So I only got 2 hours of sleep before having to get up to head to the airport for this trip to visit Brillouin... I didn't want to just post the audio. I hope you agree the effort was worth it.
There's a lot of great content. I was hoping to also have a PESN story up to accompany this, but that may have to wait.
- (YouTube; January 14, 2014)
Here are links from our recent coverage in case you've not seen those. The first one is a report of my second of two interviews.
- MidTech update - - There isn't any HHO involved in this technology. It has a motor and generator and battery, so from what I can tell it's in the QMoGen ballpark. The unit weighs 150-175 lbs. As long as the load is under 2.5 kW, it is load-following. The grid-tie hook-up for this device will be identical to hooking up a wind or solar system. (Free Energy Blog; January 12, 2014)
- MidTech setback - "We had a little electronic set back today on our black box. We have new components coming, but it will be about a week before we can get them, to fix it." (Free Energy Blog; January 12, 2014)
- Featured / Top 5: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Midtech Energy Black Box Power Station - On January 11, 2014, Doug Myers of Hutchinson, Kansas, USA, announced that his company, MidTech Energy Solutions LLC, has a 2.5 kW "black box" power system available for purchase for $6500, with a lead time of 2-3 weeks. He told me the interface is UL certified; and a grid-tie option is available. (PESWiki; January 12, 2014)
- New #1? - I'm building a feature page about a new technology I just found out about that just announced that their product is available for sale. I did an interview. UL certified interface. (Free Energy Blog; January 12, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 17:40, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy