PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:12
Free Energy Blog posts from Sunday, January 12, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • Another magnet motor demo from Wasif Kahloon • Shaun McCarthy posts magnet motor video • Is Steorn Getting Ready to Re-emerge? • Boeing antigravity propulsion comes out of the closet • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 8, 2014; 5:35 GMT)
- "My understanding is that this requires no input from a known energy source: no fuel, no sun, no wind. Doug says it doesn't violate the known laws of physics, but I'm quite sure he's doing some new stuff with HHO looping that will be introducing new chapters into existing science textbooks." -- Sterling
- Important Update
- "Hate to say it, but I am very thankful to Dustin for finding an issue with our black box that could have seriously affected the longevity of our power station. I will not sell our customers a product that is not 100%. We are getting in the proper component to solve this issue. We will have the issue fixed in the next week or so and then it is back on. I can't thank God enough for having good help. We [thought] we were ready to sell, and [Dustin] continued working and discovered the problem. He just saved all of us from an embarrassing situation." -- Doug Myers on Facebook, January 12; ~15:30 EST (GMT -5)
- "We had a little electronic set back today on our black box. We have new components coming, but it will be about a week before we can get them, to fix it." -- Doug Myers, to Sterling, via Facebook, January 12; 18:15 EST (GMT -5)
- This will mean a postponement of Chip Paul's visit on behalf of NEST. -- Sterling
-- SilverThunder 23:41, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
International Space Station Tour
Many of you have probably already seen this, or similar; but for me this was the first video I've seen of a tour of the Space Station. Pretty cool, but it drives home how unadvanced we are compared to where we could / should be, given the technologies that are being suppressed or sequestered by the black ops. I believe that many of the UFOs flying around are of human origin and control. One of NASA's primary purposes is to give the illusion that we're "trying" at some kind of space exploration effort, when in reality, the actual technology is decades beyond this.
What ever happened to the gravity-simulating, rotating space station, with growing, tourism, exploration, etc? We're too busy blowing each other up down here on earth to focus on such "mundane" things as exploration.
- In her final days as Commander of the International Space Station, Sunita Williams of NASA recorded an extensive tour of the orbital laboratory and downlinked the video on Nov. 18, just hours before she, cosmonaut Yuri Malenchenko and Flight Engineer Aki Hoshide of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency departed in their Soyuz TMA-05M spacecraft for a landing on the steppe of Kazakhstan. The tour includes scenes of each of the station's modules and research facilities with a running narrative by Williams of the work that has taken place and which is ongoing aboard the orbital outpost. (YouTube; November 19, 2012)
Jan. 12; 22 pm Update of this section:
- (YouTube; September 2, 2012)
Here's a video of a launch of the Space Shuttle and doing things at the Space Station.
-- SilverThunder 18:37, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
Midtech Energy Black Box Power Station
Just posted, per the below post.
- Featured / Top 5: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Midtech Energy Black Box Power Station - On January 11, 2014, Doug Myers of Hutchinson, Kansas, USA, announced that his company, MidTech Energy Solutions LLC, has a 2.5 kW "black box" power system available for purchase for $6500, with a lead time of 2-3 weeks. He told me the interface is UL certified; and a grid-tie option is available. (PESWiki; January 12, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 06:45, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
I'm building a feature page about a new technology I just found out about that just announced that their product is available for sale. I did an interview. UL certified interface. 2.5 kW continuos capable for $6500 USD. Hope to have the page up in a couple of hours. May take longer.
4:10 am GMT update: See Directory:Midtech Energy Black Box Power Station
-- SilverThunder 01:51, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy