PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:10
Free Energy Blog posts from Friday, January 10, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • Steorn's Orbo Compared to Battery • Our utility boasts near lowest retail rate in U.S.: 9.36 cents/kwh • Brilliant Light Power demo & lecture was amazing • PESN.com on hold for a few days • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 2, 2015; 18:15 GMT)
Green Power lease offer rejected by Port of Pasco
Latest development in the GPI saga.
- Green Power lease offer rejected by Port of Pasco - Port of Pasco commissioners rejected an offer Thursday from a Green Power representative to renew the company's lease on a biofuels plant in the Big Pasco Industrial Park. Commissioners recently began eviction proceedings against the company and its CEO, Michael Spitzauer, who has been charged with wire fraud, identity theft and money laundering.(TheNewsTribune; January 9, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:51, 10 January 2014 (UTC)
Platinum Invests' Palladium assembly photos and video
Posted last night:
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > Platinum-Invests >
Platinum Invests' Palladium assembly photos and video - Dr. Umberto Stranieri has provided us with 26 photos and a video of their (presumably) 7.5 (?) kW Palladium being assembled as they prepare for larger production lines. (PESN; January 10, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 16:32, 10 January 2014 (UTC)
AuroraTek report from Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas
Remember, Bill used to work as an Engineer at Boeing.
- From: William Alek
- To: undisclosed-recipients:
- Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:17 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: AuroraTek NEWS BRIEF: There's No Business Like Show Business...
- Greetings everyone,
- Aurora and I are making some AMAZING contacts at CES! This show is incredible, to say the least!
- We officially received our patent pending status a few days -- thank you Barbara!
- Of all the people we met at the show so far, only one man from India understood EXACTLY what I was talking about -- hmmmm, very interesting. He seemed to have thorough understanding of the device -- or though it seemed he did???
- Attached is photo with yours truly.
- Bill & Aurora
- William S. Alek, President and CEO
- AuroraTek Inc.
- 10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
- Phoenix, AZ 85028
- PHONE: +1-480-474-4388
-- SilverThunder 00:07, 18 November 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy