PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:08
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, January 8, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: ECW Orbo O-Cube Testing Week 1 (Feb 9 — Back Plate Now Removed) • Unexpected three-year payment for PureEnergyBlog.com: $610.92 • Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 13, 2015; 23:15 GMT)
Genius Snow Plow inventor replicated Pogue carburetor
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Pogue Carburetor >
Genius Snow Plow inventor replicated Pogue carburetor - Before he was born, John Donoghue seems to have mapped out a life full of terrible experiences to withstand and overcome, to bring forth many great technologies and knowledge to bless mankind. He sees himself as both a messenger and inventor on a mission. (PESN; January 8, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:52, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
Keshe says Fukushima could mean the end of the world unless...
- "a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed." (Revelation 8:9)
- From: Per-Erik Lindskog
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:32 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: MT Keshe says Fukushima quickly will mean the end the world as we know it unless immediate remedies are applied. Releases plan and knowledge to solve the situation
- Dear [Sterling] Allan!
- Thank you for all your marvellous work.
- MT Keshe is now giving more or less the same message about Fukushima as Patrick Flanagan. He has also developed technologies that can remedy the situation. He is currently doing a big move with the involved governments, and will open source cleaning technology and methods within weeks unless satisfactory results are received within that time frame.
- Here is the Keshe Foundations schedule for 2014, that will singelhandedly solve most of this planets problems if implementation is successful:
- Here is a statement about the grave situation in Fukushima, and how Keshe Foundation seeks to help:
- Here is a recent interview regarding this topic with MT Keshe from Project Camelot:
- (YouTube; January 7, 2014)
- VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
- M T Keshe the Iranian Physicist based in Belgium has made an important and challenging statement on his website/forum calling for 2014 to be the year that new technologies will be released to the public.
- This was a live event broadcast via livestream and now available here. We were joined by Physicist, Richard Alan Miller, Matthew Stein, author of When Technology Fails, and Mike Harris, talk show host with a background in science working for Motorola...
- This covers key elements of Keshe's approach and his team effort to work with the Japanese and Tepco to clean up the radiation from this near Extinction Level Event.
- Keshe wrote:
- ..."By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.
- Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year."
- Keshe goes on to list how he and his foundation will end world hunger, provide clean water, free energy and his first order of business will be to repair the destruction created by the Fukushima disaster. This is a major statement of intent and no doubt a casting down of the guantlet to challenge the NWO that their rule has ended. I encourage you to watch my previous interviews with this fascinating scientist and courageous man.
- I wish you and all of us a fantastic 2014!
- Per-Erik Lindskog
- Stockholm, Sweden
Speaking of Fukushima, here's a pretty good synopsis video I saw yesterday:
- (YouTube; November 23, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 18:45, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
Chukanov's Quantum Free Energy Popper
Kiril Chukanov sent me this link of something apparenetly he did last November. I presume this is the under-water ball lightning effect in a configuration toward something that can be harvested/quantitized.
January 8, 14:45 pm GMT update:
Sure enough, he followed up with a description:
- Thank you, Sterling. Ball lightning under water. Big output kinetic QFE. Cold cylinder. Any LENR in water are ridiculus ideas. Just ball lightning quantum effect!
- With some remodelings of 'Great Bulgaria' QFE generator, it is possible to generate abundant amount of electricity and motion for transportation units. Self-sustained QFE generator!
- I'll send you more video.
- Your friend Kiril
- From: Kiril Chukanov
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 3:31 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: RE: link za Stearling
- ...Now patent is first priority for me.
- Best wishes,
- Kiril Chukanov
- (YouTube; January 7, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 06:43, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
Sterling on Red Ice Radio for 2013 Review
On Monday, Red Ice Radio published the recorded interview we did last week, saying:
- Sterling returns to give us a review of 2013 in the field of "free energy." What is taking so long and why don't we have free energy yet? He'll take us down the list of recent technological updates. In the second hour, we continue on latest developments.
Here are the links:
- http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/01/RIR-140106.php - hour 1 (available to all)
- http://redicemembers.com/secure/radio/program.php?id=802 - Hour 1 & 2 (for members)
Here's the relevant page at PESWiki that the interview was based on:
- Featured: Best Exotics >
2013 Free Energy Highlights - A list if highlights I'll be touching on in upcoming interviews on Coast to Coast AM as well as Red Ice Radio. Featuring Evolutions in Energy from Brazil, solid state Captor; Platinum Invests E-Mag; various QMoGen developments; Aviation 2.0; LENR advances; gravity motors. (PESWiki; December 29, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 05:06, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy