PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:07
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • Steorn's Orbo Compared to Battery • Our utility boasts near lowest retail rate in U.S.: 9.36 cents/kwh • Brilliant Light Power demo & lecture was amazing • PESN.com on hold for a few days • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 2, 2015; 18:15 GMT)
Fuel efficiency idea: Vaporizing hot water in cold air
A little brainstorm idea. Something to think about. From Peter Crunk, who says:
- News reporters were talking about playing and I thought about fuel efficiency idea with this concept.
- My major goal is to get HHO gas and hexane delivered together before the throttle body and then reducing the fuel injection.
- (YouTube; January 7, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 23:56, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
OzzoG Gravity Motor (that might actually be a QMoGen)
- Featured: Gravity Motors / QMoGen >
OzzoG Gravity Motor (that might actually be a QMoGen) - Nagendra Singh of Mumbai, India, announced at a press conference on December 16 that he is open to business discussions for the roll-out of his technology that he says is powered by gravity. Allegedly, the generators "are available in 5 KVA, 10 KVA , 20 KVA and 25 KVA configuration..." (PESWiki; January 7, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:24, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype
I found out about it from this segment from Alex Jones.
- (YouTube; January 5, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 20:08, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Sun flips poles again. Ho hum
Okay, so the gaseous sun cyclically flips its poles every 11 years or so. Therefore the recent flip is not as big of a deal as if the Earth's poles had flipped, which happens rarely -- more in the hundreds of thousands to millions of years range. 
And because it didn't happen here, then it's no big deal, right?
One news organization in the entire English-speaking world, whose material is chronicled by Google News, thought it was worth some ink.
I find that curious, especially considering the recent "polar vortex" phenomenon that has created a highly unusual cold snap in North America.
Let's see: "Vortex" has to do with spinning in an unusual way, and so does "solar magnetic pole shift." If no one else is going to speculate, I will.
Wait, it looks like Gary Hendershot took a shot at this in last night's "Barking at the Moon" episode -- not the spinning part, but the correlation between the solar magnetic pole shift and the polar vortex. He said that in the 50-some years he's been tracking the weather, with interest, that he doesn't recall ever having encountered that terminology before, though he has enctountered colder temperatures than this.
- (YouTube; January 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 19:26, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy