PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:04
Free Energy Blog posts from Saturday, January 4, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Aresenic-poisoned paper attempt on Keshe's life • Green Power loses Pasco biofuels plant to creditors • Philippine Police Car Powered with HHO • Evolution Energy's Captor Demo Video • Mike Brady's blog: Justice In Germany • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 21, 2014; 20:00 GMT)
3D Printing Your Very Own HV Atmospheric Motor
For those of you with 3D printers, you might find this R&D project to be of interest. From what I can tell, it's not to the point of being a practical solution -- only a demonstration of harvesting free atmospheric energy. Great science.
The primary source of information is http://laserhacker.com/?p=332 - "Free Atmospheric Electricity Powers Small Motor – Tesla Radiant Energy"
Thanks to Tony Z from the UK for bringing this to my attention. He posted the following on his site: Sync First: Finally We Have A Solution To Building Your Very Own Free Energy System At HOME! This Is The First One (For Now) I have Come Across For 3D Printing Your Very Own Free Energy Solution. (Video) Updated (Sync First; December 28, 2013)
- I have always wanted to test a radiant energy motor. This little motor is the beginning of my research in that direction. In the near future I will be making larger more powerful motors. The precision required will probably require my 3D printer. Stay tuned for future updates. Links to books and website: http://laserhacker.com/?p=332 Video correction: The 2000+ watt device was built by Jules Guillot.(YouTube; November 25, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 13:38, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
US Gov Suppresses Solar Hydride Free Energy System
Glenn Canady posted this over at Project.NSearch.com. Here's an excerpt:
- Bob Lazar, former Area 51 Engineer has a proven method that could let everybody run their cars and home completely for free by using solar energy to create hydrogen that is then stored in a hydride material to safely store the hydrogen. Once the hydrogen is stored in the hydride, it is 100% safe. You could shoot the tank with an incendiary bullet or a cut the tank with a chain saw and it will not blow up!
- To release the hydrogen as it's needed you simply supply heat the tanks and hydrogen is released as needed. Bob Lazar has converted a Corvette to run on this solar hydrogen hydride system. The Corvette, converted to run on hydrogen has a 400 mile range with 4 small tanks in the back of the car. Bob can then fully recharge the system overnight with his home hydrogen unit that is powered by solar energy. So he drives the Corvette for free!
- So why can't we all start doing this? Well, Bob says that the US Government has banned anybody from selling this hydride material! The reason they give is that one of the materials used in the hydride is used in nuclear weapons! This material is not radioactive or dangerous in any way but they still won't let you buy it because it's been restricted by the US Government!
- This material for the hydride could be mass produced right now to free the world from the greedy oil corporations that are taking more and more of the wealth of the planet but of course the US Government is in bed with these oil corporations and politicians get lots of money to keep the status quo raping of the world going! Bob Lazar had to make the material because it's legal to make it. The catch is that you have to build a particle accelerator to make it! Bob Lazar made his own miniature particle accelerator to make his own hydride! He and others could begin selling the material tomorrow but the US Government prevents anybody from selling it.
- Here's all the details about Bob Lazar's incredible hydrogen powered Corvette that the US Government doesn't want you to have in your garage!
- Bob Lazar and Jon Farhat host an episode of Taboo Science, where they discuss Bob Lazar's Hydrogen powered Corvette. Making use of a metal hydride, specifically Lithium-6 Deuteride, Bob is able to safely store and use Hydrogen in tanks as fuel in a vehicle. (YouTube; March 11, 2012)
-- SilverThunder 04:16, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy