PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:01:02
Free Energy Blog posts from Thursday, January 2, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Utah solar-production company, IAUS, actually a tax "sham," feds say • Watch "Take Back Your Power" for FREE until December 1st • "Plant Lamps" Turn Dirt and Vegetation into a Power Source • Max Miller's Stanley Meyer VIC Demonstrated • MagneGas produces superior, green cutting gas for cheaper • Tech.co: Will O-Orbo Remove Our Dependence on Batteries? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 27, 2015; 21:30 GMT)
Douglas Zork's reflections on Geoffrey Miller
Here's an excerpt from a cool email [as well as some excerpts from a follow-up permission email] I got from Doug, who is the one who brought Evolutions in Energy to our attention.
- From: Douglas Zork
- To: Sterling D. Allan
- Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 10:06 PM
- Subject: Geoffrey Miller interested in replicating LeClair effect experiments
- Hi Sterling,
- I had the good fortune to spend most of New Year's Day with Geoffrey Miller in the Energybat Lab. This was my sixth or seventh visit with Geoffrey, each time spending 10 straight hours in discussion and demonstrations of free energy projects. Geoffrey is a walking encyclopedia and reference librarian of most kinds of free energy technology.
- Ask him about almost any topic or person involved in free energy, and Geoffrey knows the whole history, retrieves rare original books and videos, relates personal recollections of meeting or collaborating with many inventors, and often brings out one or more complete replications of the technology in question. Geoffrey--and the Energybat Lab--is truly a unique resource in the field of free energy.
- I have gotten to know Geoffrey since you published his first interview back in August, and I can attest to his evident competence and integrity. He's been extremely busy fabricating parts for several new systems, based on some of the projects that he has currently posted (e.g. CEACU; Newman motor; mechanically and electrically looped motor and generator, i.e. QMoGen).
- He decided he might need a witness of his work, character, and claims, so he has taken a lot of time discussing and demonstrating the natural phenomena that he has harnessed in various prime mover and energy conversion projects, and shared his thinking on the evolution and optimization of the system designs he is currently building, with the aim of making them portable and self-contained for demonstration purposes.
- His perseverance and generous vision despite his presently constrained circumstances is an inspiring example of the positive and fruitful human spirit. He deserves to make a comfortable and secure living for himself and his partner of many years. His standard of comfort is what most people would consider frugal. His immense gifts should not languish in storage forever. He wants all to benefit, and he longs to get back to several areas of basic research that are even more promising than what he has already done.
- Geoffrey doesn't want to disclose the details of what he is offering his potential investors until he finds out if they will come through for him. If he finds no investors he has a Plan B, but Plan A is better for everybody.
- Happy New Year indeed!
- 2014 looks to be a year of many marvels...
- Douglas Zork
-- SilverThunder 01:58, 3 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy