PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2013:September:25-30
Free Energy Blog posts from September 25-30, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: The era of holographic computing is here • Gas Crash: How Low Can Oil Go? • ZPI video on back EMF harvesting • HH2 system created "Cool Plasma" to incinerate all toxins in fossil fueled engines • Local Motors Opening Two New Micro-Factories For 3D Printed Car • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated January 26, 2015; 18:10 GMT)
20130930_23:55: Nova Neal Compression Engine
- Featured / OS: Ambient Air Engines > Nova >
Nova Neal Compression Engine involving a self-sustaining, heat-exchange, air compressor - "Based on the calculations that we have developed today, 100 psi air input into his engine at 20 ft3/minute was translated into a much higher pressure that allowed him to tap the same input volume, but at a self-amplified pressure that was 8-12 times higher than the original input value." (PESWiki; September 30, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 00:04, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
20130930_19:45: Global BEM Conference Venue Changing, Still in Boulder
This just in from Global BEM to participants:
- From: Breakthrough Energy Movement <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: September 30, 2013, 2:54:37 PM EDT
- Hello GlobalBEM participants,
- If you are receiving this E-mail is because you have purchased a ticket to the GlobalBEM 2013 Conference in Boulder, CO. The purpose of this E-mail is to inform you that we have changed the venue where the conference is being held. This new venue is better suitable for the conference and more accessible. We will be making an announcement soon, so stay tuned! The conference dates will stay the same 10-12 OCT and Boulder will be the place.
- You will receive a full refund of your purchase from the University of Colorado no later than October 4, 2013. Due to this change we are now handling the ticketing process. You can rebook your ticket(s) by clicking on this link: http://globalbem.com/conference/tickets/ .
- Unfortunately we will no longer be offering catering packages, however we are working on having catering at the venue for purchase, more catering information to follow. You have the option of booking standard admission tickets and admission plus hotel packages. We encourage you to rebook your ticket(s) as soon as possible to make this an easy transition, and we will send you a confirmation soon thereafter. If you are booking hotel reservations you will receive a separate confirmation email.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at info@globalBEM.com.
- We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and looking forward to seeing you at this year’s conference.
- Warm Regards,
- The GlobalBEM, Breakthrough Energy Movement
- Please like us on Facebook to stay updated and spread the word
Here is the email that people received who registered through the University of Colorado website:
- From: Sean Montoya
- Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 12:50 PM [Eastern]
- Cc: 'email@example.com'
- Subject: IMPORTANT: Breakthrough Energy Movement Registration Changes
- Dear Participant,
- Thank you for your registration for the Breakthrough Energy Conference at the University of Colorado Boulder campus. We regret to inform you that the conference will now be held at a different location. Since the registration was handled by our office, we will be processing a full refund for the amount paid when you registered online.
- Refunds will be issued electronically to credit cards initially used in the online registration for all fees paid. Confirmation emails will be sent once the refunds have been processed by the end of the week.
- Please check and rebook your ticket at http://globalbem.com/tickets
- Any participants who made reservations through our registration system for the Days Inn or Marriott, your reservation information has been provided to GlobalBEM organizers. Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the status of your reservation with the respective hotel.
- We apologize for the inconvenience and the organizers with Breakthrough Energy wish to thank you for bearing with them. You will receive more information from GlobalBEM in the next couple of days. Please contact them at email@example.com with any questions.
- Thank you,
- CU Conference Services
-- SilverThunder 19:40, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
20130930_17:00: Martin Jetpack deliveries expected to start in 2014
- The Martin Jetpack being developed by Martin Aircraft Company in New Zealand has undergone a major design overhaul. Reemerging as the P12 prototype, the ducted-fan personal VTOL is fully certified for manned test flights as a Class 1 microlight. The first commercial sales, now expected in mid-2014, will be for first responder applications, such as rescue, fire, and police missions. According to the company, sales to individuals will follow shortly after the initial models are vetted in field use.
- The P12 prototype is described by Martin Aircraft Company’s CEO, Peter Coker, as a “huge step up” from the previous prototype. “Changing the position of the jetpack’s ducts has resulted in a quantum leap in performance over the previous prototype, especially in terms of the aircraft’s maneuverability,” says Coker.
- Current performance numbers include a maximum airspeed of 74 km/h (46 mph) with normal cruise speed a more sedate 56 km/h (35 mph). A full tank of premium gas (with added oil) will keep the lucky pilot aloft for 30 minutes, during which time the Jetpack can travel about 30 km (20 mi). At its rated takeoff weight of 330 kg (725 lb), the ducted fans can supply an excess 50 kg of thrust, resulting in snappy changes in altitude.
- The Jetpack's ceiling is 3000 ft (900 m), and it is recommended for operation above 500 ft (150 m) to give the safety systems (including a rocket-deployed ballistic parachute) plenty of time to function. The 95 dB noise level is significant (think loud vacuum cleaner) as you will experience in the video below, calling for hearing protection for the pilot in addition to helmet, neck restraint, boots, and fireproof suit.
- While the Martin Jetpack will qualify as a microlight aircraft in much of the world, this is not the case in the US, as it is too heavy. It will be a light sport plane, and as such a Sport Pilot's license will be needed to fly the Jetpack. Although not required by law, Martin also offers a training course that would be a very good idea to include in one's preparations for the first Jetpack flight.
- While Martin hopes eventually to sell its Jetpack for $100,000 (plus shipping, duties, and taxes) in the US, the initial price is expected to be more in the $150-200K range. The company is currently accepting inquiries from commercial customers and prospective early adopters can secure an secure an "early production position" with a $5000 deposit. While the practicality of the Martin Jetpack for a private pilot may be questionable, the bragging rights will be enormous!
- (YouTube; August 11, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 16:57, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
20130930_14:30: Bin Laden Raid: "Not One Word is True" -- Hersh
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, Seymour Hersh, 76, said that ‘not one word’ of the Obama administration’s narrative on what happened is true.
See Not ONE word of official account of raid that killed Bin Laden is true, claims award-winning journalist Seymour Hersh (Mail Online; Septemeber 28, 2013)
- (YouTube; September 27, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 14:26, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
20130930_01:55: One Wrong Move at Fukushima Could Unleash a Nuclear Disaster Equivalent to 85 Chernobyls
A September 26 article from RYOT seems quite extreme, but does raise some points that should be considered, including:
- Dangers associated with moving spent fuel rods in Building 4.
- Building 4 was severely damaged, and the rods are in jeopardy if nothing is done.
- Improper handling of the rods could result in a nuclear event and the unleashing of huge amounts of radiation.
- Fukushima Primed For Worldwide Disaster - The radioactive Fukushima Genie is out of the bottle and is primed to accomplish a worldwide disaster. If the roof of Reactor building #4 collapses, a building that is now seismically rated at zero, a pool of 1563 spent fuel rods perched 100 feet above the ground would also collapse ~ resulting in a gusher of global radiation that would put most of the world’s human and biological populations at severe risk (VeteransToday; May 1, 2012)
-- SilverThunder 01:52, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
20130930_00:05: SVI-Infrastructure's Super-Efficient Motor
- "The value of basic infrastructure components versus fad investments. A bigger market is selling can openers to Wal-Mart than gold hood ornaments to Rolls Royce. A crucial component to a better electric motor has immense long term value to all ranges of markets. Fads come and go quickly, infrastructure runs for years." (YouTube; April 10, 2013)
Starting at 1:50 minutes, the video says:
- Our first product design tackles efficiency of the electricity used. We now have an electric motor design that exceeds the performance of any electric motor made to date [that they are aware of]. This claim is defined by "most torque per watt."
I asked Ken just now how it's coming. He answered, in part:
- Still self funded. That video and 2 others were made for an Indiegogo project last Spring.
Maybe there's an accredited investor in our audience who will consider looking into this promising project.
Here is what Matt Watts said about it, via Skype:
- Sterling, have you heard of these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM1Kf4EltaU
- Interesting little gadget he shows at about 1:50. They don't outright claim OU, but a motor that is an order of magnitude more efficient could drive a generator and self-loop pretty easily.
- Sterling D. Allan: they don't claim an order of magnitude more efficient. just "more efficient than any other"
- Matt Watts: Somewhere in one of their other videos or on their website I saw: "41 ft-lbs of torque for only 6 watts of power". I haven't worked those numbers yet, but it seems pretty impressive. I figure my big diesel truck having 800 ft-lbs of torque uses way more than 800/41 * 6 (117) watts of fuel power. Granted that's petroleum vs electric, but still, an order of magnitude... Yeah, I'd say so.
- Sterling D. Allan: petrolium is much less efficient than electric. Petrolium is like 30% efficient, whereas electric are often 95% efficient.
- Matt Watts: True, but they are both the same order of magnitude. If petrolium was only 3% efficient, that would be one order of magnitude. If it were only 0.3% efficient, that would be two orders. That's what I mean by having not worked the numbers yet. I need the specs for a common electric motor, foot pounds of torque and wattage usage to provide that torque. I'll bet it is nowhere close to the numbers Ken's device delivers.
- I'll bet stepper motors specifiy those values. I'll do some digging and put together a comparison.
- Here's a big one: 1150 oz-in at 16 amps, 40 volts. Wattage is 640, torque is 6 ft-lbs. That's a huge difference.
-- SilverThunder 23:58, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
20130929_23:30: Welcome to Gun-Carrying Idaho
This is hillaroius and a great case for the Second Amendment.
-- SilverThunder 23:22, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
20130929_23:10: 5 Ways to Start a Fire, Using Water
- (YouTube / King of Random; Sep 27, 2013)
- In this video you'll see how to:
- - Start a fire using an old light bulb and water
- - Get tinder smoldering using plastic wrap and water
- - Make a hands free liquid lens with a picture frame and plastic wrap
- - Ignite tinder using a water bottle
- - Start a blazing fire by reacting water and sodium
- I love the idea that simple resources can be utilized to help meet our basic survival needs. Water is about as basic and abundant as it gets. To use it as a liquid lens you just need to find a way to make it round, clear, and hope for a sunny day! Then, your imagination is the only limitation.
-- SilverThunder 23:09, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
20130929_23:05: Exotic Free Energy Ooga Booga
Just posted this:
- Featured: Tools >
Exotic Free Energy Ooga Booga - Out here in the fringe, we could have more impact if we increased our scientific rigor, paying attention to such things as multiple experiments to validate one data point, showing error bars; replication of a device and its results; proper use of significant digits; using standard formatting in reporting data. (PESN; September 29, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 23:03, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
20130929_17:00: GridExII: US Grid Blackout Drill Nov. 13,14
The U.S. corrupt powers that be like to have drills that end up corresponding to "actual" attacks, which are nothing more than false flag operations borne of their own manipulations.
- "The easiest way to carry out a false flag attack is by setting up a military exercise that simulates the very attack you want to carry out."
- - Captain Eric H. May, former U.S. Army military intelligence officer
For example, on the day of the 9/11 attacks, there were a number of "drills" under way, which caused watchdogs to stand down because they thought what was happened was part of a drill. See Wikipedia:United States government operations and exercises on September 11, 2001.
So, with that in mind, we have to wonder what they might "really" have in store for the U.S. this coming November 13, 14, during GridExII, which involves a national grid blackout drill -- a momentous simulated total network failure.
Here are some related links for your consideration.
- http://www.nerc.com/pa/CI/CIPOutreach/Pages/GridEX.aspx - official site
- As Worries Over the Power Grid Rise, a Drill Will Simulate a Knockout Blow - More than 150 companies and groups will take part in a drill that will simulate attacks on the power grid. (New York Times; August 16, 2013)
- Blackout for November Confirmed: Power Grid Drill Nov 13 14, 2013 (BeforeItsNews; September 29, 2013)
- Power-Grid-Down Drill "GridEx II" Nov 13-14, 2013 ☆ James McCanny - Joyce Riley, Power Hour; September 10, 2013.
- Possible terror attack: U.S. simulate the total blackout - The U.S. will simulate in November in a large-scale maneuver a total failure of the power grid. This should be triggered by a terrorist cyber attack. Over 150 companies and several government services are taking part. (German Turkish news; September 11, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 16:44, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
20130929_03:35: Old Nuclear Plants? No Problem, Just Extend The License
In this installment, David Knight of Infowars discusses the dangerous and long-lived pollution down-sides of nuclear power, which Obama is promoting, while putting the kibosh on "clean" coal power, which doesn't have nearly as many or as severe down-sides.
- (YouTube / TheAlexJonesChannel; September 28, 2013)
- Plants are beginning to close down as many reach 40 years of age. But others are having their license extended for decades with little public awareness or examination.
See also: Part I: Shut All Nuclear Power Says Former NRC Chair
-- SilverThunder 03:33, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
20130928_22:50: Response from Hendrik Gehlen about his RotoVerter
Yesterday, I posted a page about the Directory:323Niklas'_RotoVerter claiming an input of 1.6 kW producing an output of 4.9 kW; involving a smaller motor powering a larger generator.
Today I received a response from Hendrik Gehlen, who posted that video.
He said that while it illustrated some interesting things, he stopped the project for lack of adequate ability in electronics. He wasn't able to get it to self-loop, nor does he think he achieved overunity. But he does hope it will inspire others who are more capable, to take it further than he was able to.
He was hoping to be able to power his house, so he considers that project a dud.
-- SilverThunder 22:48, 28 September 2013 (UTC)
20130928_21:55: Latest from KeelyNet
Jerry Decker over at http://KeelyNet.com always has a great collection of material that includes exotic free energy technologies.
Here's a sampling of recent postings that appear on his home page. This represents roughly 5-10% of his listings/links, which have some relevance to exotic free energy:
- 9/25 Spiders Use Ionocraft type Electrostatics To Generate Lift - The conventional thinking is that the threads catch thermal air currents which then carry them away but this does not explain how spiders perform their trick even when there is little or no wind. Now one physicist says the explanation is the atmosphere's natural electric field which has an average downward-pointing magnitude of 120 Volts per metre. (Slashdot; 9/23/13)
- 09/25 - AC as the cause of Inertia? - Let us look at the mechanism by which an object resists motion. Imagine a ball of matter at rest on a smooth surface. The ball or cube is pushed and moves foward. Let us assume that no rotational motion occurs and the ball moves like a hockey puck. (KeeylyNet; 09/25/13)
- 09/25 - Hydraulic Vehicle Drive System (Keelynet; 09/25/13)
- 09/21 - Is something pulling/pushing on Earth and our Artificial Moon? - MOON ALERT - Is this Normal Or Something pulling the Moon 2013 - What is going on? Or is this normal? I have always been advised the moon wobbles but stays the same earth facing and on a north south pole face ? Yet here we have the moon rotating? (YouTube; Apr 22, 2013)
- 09/21 - What Will Ubiquitous 3D Printing Do To IP Laws? - "With scanners able turn objects into printable files and peer-to-peer file sharing sites able to distribute product schematics, 3D printing could make intellectual property laws impossible or impractical to enforce. (Slashdot; September 20, 2013)
- 09/21 - DIY Ultrasonic acoustic levitation
- 09/18 - Touch to send secret audio message - The microphone converts the voice message into an inaudible signal which is transmitted to the body of the person holding the microphone as an inaudible signal. It can then be transmitted from that person's body to another person's body through touch. The recorded sound only becomes audible when touching someone else's ear. (Wired; September 13, 2013)
- 09/16 - Zero Point Energy harnessed for creating "energy from nothing"? - Priza Technologies Inc, a small Silicon Valley company has been able to create method and technology to harness zero point energy. (ZPEnergy; September 15, 2013)
- 09/14 - Who built the Moon? (PDF) - Brilliant interviewer Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Creations asks the questions and David rolls on as he's so good at doing, explaining his viewpoint, unconventional as it is. Interview early on is left out, this starts in where it gets 'juicy' about the moon.. I like to help people who are so busy, to at least get to hear the main parts of interviews without extra etc. (Contreuducacao; September 2013)
- 09/14 - The $10,000 Magnet Motor Challenge (rescinded) - "This video was first published 3 years ago with the intent of fishing out anyone claiming to have built an overunity device. In that time frame there have been several people leaving comments and sending private messages having claimed to either built such a device or have access to one. Of all those claims not a single one has ever come to fruition. The rules were very simple: 1. It can be made from cheap parts; 2. It does not have to be well built; 3. it just has to work ;) It's unfortunate that the challenge has to come to an end but the money is needed in other places at the moment. After graduation I will post it back up which should be sometime in 2015." (YouTube; Feb 24, 2010)
- 09/14 - If all the Ice Melted
- 09/11 - Static Field Converter Converts Magnetic Energy to Electric Power - InventorOne-The Andrew Abolafia Co., a business located in Granville, NY, has discovered that there are large amounts of intrinsic energy stored in certain types of permanent magnets. Its innovation makes the extraction of that energy practical and cost effective. The Static Field Converter, the name of the company invention (patent number 7,983,726 B2) - July 19, 2011 - Superconducting Generator, extracts that energy and converts it to electric power. (PRNewsWire; September 9, 2013)
- 09/11 Can a $1-cost dead battery start a big Lincoln Continental? - Rob Matthies white 1982 GMC pickup truck isnt anything special at first glance. But the words Electric Powered Vehicle printed on its tailgate may tip you off that something is up. (YouTube; July 19, 2008)
- 09/11 Incredible new method of viewing magnetic fields - My Flux resonator lens. I'm holding one magnet in each hand on opposite sides of the lens. Halogen light from above. (YouTube; February 6, 2007)
- 09/11 Magnet Chain Reaction - I want to do a much larger version but I can't think of anything large and round that would work. (YouTube; Feb 9, 2007)
- 09/11 Teen claims his invention could clean up the seas in just five years
-- SilverThunder 21:53, 28 September 2013 (UTC)
20130928_02:30: Press Release: Z Power Creating Energy from Vacuum
Silicon Valley Startup Claims to Have Created a New Science for Creating Energy from Vacuum (Zero Point Energy)
Priza Technologies Inc., a Silicon Valley startup claims to have created a new science for creating energy from vacuum by harnessing zero point energy. They have published a few introductory papers online at vixar.org and http://zpointenergy.com/research and will be conducting technical seminars on their research at San Jose, CA, USA.
Milpitas, CA, September 27, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Priza Technologies Inc., a Silicon Valley startup claims to have created a new science for creating energy from vacuum by harnessing of zero point energy. They have published a few introductory papers online at vixar.org and http://zpointenergy.com/research. They will be conducting introductory technical seminars on the research they have done at San Jose, CA, USA.
Priza Technologies Inc., a Silicon Valley startup, claims to have created a completely new science and theory to harness zero point energy. Harnessing zero point energy essentially means creation of energy by harnessing quantum perturbations. This in layman terms means extracting energy from nothing. The concept of zero point energy is very old and was first proposed by Einstein in 1913. Shalender Singh, the CEO and the Chief Scientist of Priza Technologies Inc. has been working on it for the last 18 years. He claims that they have solid theoretical proof and very encouraging experimental results. Priza plans to unveil the technology to the people with a series of free seminars and demos. They plan to conduct an introductory seminar with multiple sessions in San Jose, CA, USA on Sep 28-29, 2013 and are urging people to register for it by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priza claims that current physics are not complete and there is almost no understanding of physics beyond the speed of light (super-optic range). They claim to have created a more complete space-time theory, which includes the super-optic range and have named it as "neo unification theory" using which they have come up with a method to harness zero point energy.
As per neo unification theory, if a stationary observer is observing a super-optic (speed greater than light) frame of reference, a single event in super-optic frame appears as 2 distinct events to the observer. It is similar to seeing an object simultaneously in two different mirrors. As per a paper published by them at http://vixar.org (vixar:1309.0173), current physics and mechanics is incomplete even for the case of 2 billiards balls striking each other.
Using “neo unification theory” Priza has come up with the technology to harness zero point energy, which they have named as “Z Point Energy Technology”. They say that Z Point Energy technology is poised to have a momentous impact on the energy scenario of the world because it will enable a generation of sustainable, infinite electrical energy anywhere in an most environment friendly way. As per them, Z Point Energy technology removes the notion of constrains and finiteness of available energy thus allowing mankind to use as much energy as required for the comfort and betterment of life. This is especially important for people in areas of the world that do not have access to adequate electric energy or cannot pay for it, so are living in sub-standard living conditions. Priza claims that Z Point Energy will enable fuel free automobiles, very low space travel, self-charging mobile phones and many more things limited only by the imagination of people.
Priza says that a by-product of Z Point Energy technology is cooling energy, which can be transported over long distances through electric wires. They claim that a new business vertical of “cooling transmission lines” using power distribution infrastructure will come up in the future.
Priza claims that Z Point Energy generation is achieved by splitting zero point space into negative and positive components. This split is done by accelerating particles from a speed below the speed of light to a speed above the speed of light by a patented process (patent pending). They say that this leads to infinite non-destructive generation of electricity anywhere, anytime at any scale for usage and distribution.
For those who would like to know more, below are the links to papers they have published:
1. Matter-Light Duality and Speed Greater Than Light: http://www.vixra.org/abs/1309.0167
2. Zero Energy Non-Zero Momentum Particles (Zen Particles): http://www.vixra.org/abs/1309.0168
3. Are All Photon Frequencies a Result of Doppler Effect?: http://www.vixra.org/abs/1309.0169
4. Principle of Super Inertia: http://www.vixra.org/abs/1309.0173
5. Fallacy in Einstein’s 2 blackboard derivation of mass energy: http://www.vixra.org/abs/1309.0172
All of them are also available at: http://zpointenergy.com/research
-- SilverThunder 02:27, 28 September 2013 (UTC)
20130927_21:20: Z Power Seminar Tomorrow Online
Shalender Singh of Z Power posted the following notice:
- Hi register for seminar tomorrow at 10AM PST: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E959DD8485483B this is about science behind zero point energy. Topics covered:
- The topic covered are:
- 1. A completely mathematical proof of fallacy in Einstein's mass energy derivation.
- 2. Proof of why classical or quantum mechanical equations cannot even satisfy deflection of billiards balls.
- 3. The missing factor.
- 4. Matter Light duality.
- 5. Speed greater than light.
- 6. Zero energy non-zero momentum particles.
-- SilverThunder 21:17, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
20130927_21:10: 323Niklas' RotoVerter
Just posted this:
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen / Rotoverter >
323Niklas' RotoVerter - YouTube user, 323Niklas, from Germany, has posted a couple of videos of his RotoVerter, claiming an input of 1.6 kW producing an output of 4.9 kW; involving a smaller motor powering a larger generator. (PESWiki; September 27, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 21:02, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
20130927_19:35: Valy Promises a New (QMoGen) Video Ruling out "Hidden" Wire
I overlooked this in my overflowing inbox:
On September 23, 2013 10:39 PM [Mountain], Valy wrote by email (slightly edited):
- [In a] few days I [will] shoot another video proving that there is no [cheater] wire.
- Watch out for my next video upload. The real deal. No hidden wires. No scam. Vest of all, it works 100%, generating unlimited free energy.
- Made in the Philippines.
-- SilverThunder 19:35, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
20130927_18:25: This Week in Free Energy
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: September 26, 2013 - Free Energy Blog • ValyEnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System • Bill Alek Preparing SmartPAK Power for Electric Bikes • Preregistration Special / Call for Papers for ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2014 • Tesla statue mounted at Wardenclyffe unveiled • A Neutron Bomb would NOT Neutralize Fukushima (FreeEnergyNews)
-- SilverThunder 18:20, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
20130927_15:00: NSA Creates In-Security
The latest from Paul Noel. (Needs editing.)
- From: Arthur Noel
- To: Sterling D. Allan
- Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 6:47 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: NSA and Security
- We just got a trivial but most exposing example of just what it means to have your computers in the control of others. This is the NSA to the limit even though the case is a teen hacker. The NSA is the agent of making sure that your computer and your encryptions are wide open to the control by others. It was the NSA that made sure that you could not lock down your computer. It was the NSA that insisted that you could not get real security. It was the NSA that co-opted the companies like Facebook, Google and the others and turned them against us.
- Does anyone really want your computer turned into a spy device against yourself? If you do, just stay silent.
- The Congress Critters need to wake up. They too depend upon secured communications to do their jobs. Imagine if the NSA rips open the private conversations of our congressmen. Then at a critical vote or juncture when the president wants something he simply threatens to spill some information to the press that congressman X was buying this or talking to someone or whatever. This is the complete co-opting of Congress at stake. This is the end of our republic if we tolerate the NSA continuing.
- No Spy agency can continue to be allowed to exist if it insists that it must have the right to control our encryptions and our computers. This is absolutely clear in the US Constitution.
- Amendment IV
- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
- The issues here are most critical to the rights of mankind in the world. Several very important questions must be asked. Do your effects stop being yours because you handed them to a third party to manage them for you? Does your money as a result stop being yours at the bank? Does your car become someone else’s property because you park it in his parking lot at work or at the mall? Of course not! Then your emails don’t become someone else’s property just because they travel on his computer, yet this is what the US Courts have ruled. Congress needs to clean this up.
- With this in mind the people of the USA and of the world need to understand that the right of an individual to possess encryption at whatever level must be declared an unalienable right and that it is not trafficking in munitions to do so. For anyone to argue otherwise is to argue against your right to speak freely. (US Constitution Amendment I) You have the right to speak any language and even to make up new words as you see fit. No encryption is anything different from that! Language is by definition encryption. You apply an abstract meaning to a series of vocalizations or printed text or symbols. That is encryption! Ciphers and Codes and Encryptions are nothing but different languages. The fact that in using such a person may communicate to do good or bad things is inherent to being human. These facts cannot be altered in any way.
- The security of peoples to be able to communicate without others listening in is critical to the alternative energy community. Our safety is at risk if we develop or support disruptive technologies that may unsettle the fossil fuel and nuclear fuel industries as currently constituted. Our intellectual property is at risk if we cannot communicate so. Our very ability to earn a living is at risk without being able to have our own ciphers including very hard encryptions. It does not imply any criminal activity to demand that you be a private (What about private is not understood here?) citizen.
- The level of things at risk with the NSA continuing to maintain the insistence that it must be able to break all encryptions and must be able to invade all privacy and computers is too high to list. It literally is everything that you hold dear. A short lists of things put at risk by the NSA would include:
- (1) All of your money
- (2) All of your property
- (3) All of your privacy
- (4) All of our national security
- (5) All of our safety from terrorism
- The cost of the NSA is very high and the benefit is obviously trivial.
- An historical analysis of the NSA shows that it was established as the cold war developed at the end of World War II. It was heavily populated by NAZI members as the target was the USSR and these people had the most information on the USSR. The result was that this agency from the very start became a NAZI institution and has never held any truck with the ideas of freedom and human liberty. It’s behavior since that time is entirely predictable. This can be 3rd party verified in depth.
- This behavior explains entirely why the NSA is most determined to be against the concept that citizens have the right to their own communications and records free of US Government or any other invasion. They have their roots in the SS and the Gestapo.
- This explains without doubt why this group is so dangerous to freedom in the USA and around the world.
- Many thanks are to be given out to the people around the world today. Their reactions and actions to this situation have been exemplary. I am no fan President Putin in Russia but he has been spot on regards this. Imagine a former KGB man being right on the matters! The President of Brazil has been spot on too! Honestly even the people Australia and many other places have had the right reactions.
- The most thanks have to go out to the Worldwide Hacker Community who has eviscerated the NSA secrets by exposing all their exploits and forcing the attention to this matter. They are the ones who exposed the micro-code operations. They are the ones who have exposed the encryption exploits. Their concerted action has for the most part set in motion the demise of the weakened encryptions and the flawed computer chip manufacturing. The argument by some that we must continue these invasions is rapidly becoming moot because of their actions.
- For the non-technical out there, it is a metaphor I am going to describe here for your understanding.
- Imagine if you will your house with its locks on windows and doors. Your money is in a safe in the house. Everything is secure except there is one door which you don’t have a key to. It is the NSA entrance. They can come and go as they please. Your safe has an NSA door too. There are cameras in your house recording everything you do with NSA access. The keys to all those doors and cameras are also copied to anyone else in the world who wants them. How secure are you? You are not secure at all as every criminal in the world now has a key to your valuables, privacy and your home. Who do you blame? If you blame the criminals who use the keys you are a fool. The blame has to lie on the NSA for having forced the doors to be there in the first place.
- One minor technical note I need to slip in here. Ciphers and Encryptions are worthless if you don’t change the keys often. This is true regards all computer security. All “Biometric” identity information used by computers for banking etc is to use a password that never changes and which can be copied with high fidelity easily. Apple’s fingerprint security is complete insecurity for example. Don’t buy off on biometrics for security. That is a dog that will not hunt. To copy a fingerprint only requires either a good photograph or a bit of tape or modeling clay. This has been demonstrated more than 20 years ago.
- Paul Noel
20130927_14:00: "Free Energy Generator" by Valdisch Pelscher
Deggory sent me this link this morning to a video by YouTube user Valdisch Pelscher. It shows a breadboard circuit with some kind of coil, then he puts some magnet-looking shielding around the coil, like a sandwitch; then he applies what is probably a battery to the two exposed leads, I presume to "start" or "energize" the circuit, then removes the battery. After that, the circuit powers the LED lights on the board, both solid and flashing, in what is assumed to be a continuous mode thereafter. He's careful to keep the video trained on the circuit the whole time, so skeptics can't say he swapped something out when he put the camera down to screw in the sandwitched coil.
My questions: What would be the cost per watt of power produced? If mass produced, would this be cost-effective as a permanent light solution, such as a night light in a child's room, or a ventillation fan? I'm sending a message through YouTube to Valdesch asking him if he would be willing to publish his circuit.
- (YouTube / Valdisch Pelscher; May 22, 2013 [presently 3,322 visits])
20130927_03:00: Pecostwister Hydrogen Fuel Rally Friday-Saturday, Oct. 11-12
This event conflicts with the GlobalBEM conference in Boulder. I'm not sure how they could have missed that, given all the coverage Global BEM has been getting. But, thus it is.
- Hydrogen Fuel Rally Friday-Saturday, Oct. 11-12 Eddy County Extension Office, 1304 W. Stevens, Carlsbad, NM. For Motel Reservations: US Travelers Inn 575-887-1994, Two beds, breakfast, $85 plus tax. Deadline: Oct.7, 2:00pm, no pets, or smoking. 15 rooms available.
- Hydrogen Fuel Rally Oct-11-12, 2013
- Friday night mixer 7:00pm-??
- Saturday Fuel Mileage Run
- 7:00am-??, Free Classes: 8:00am-2:00pm Instructor Dan Merrick, Fuel Specialist. Lunch 12:00 Free hotdogs and sodas
- Awards Banquet 6:00pm
- Costs per entry $75 includes meals for two, one t-shirt.
- Not entering contest? $20 per adult, $10 children under 12 covers meals.
- Cash for 1st-3rd place for best fuel mileage increase by %. $300, $200, $100.
-- SilverThunder 02:52, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
20130927_02:35: Video tour of Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant -- Sept 2013
With all the criticism we've been giving of the Fukushima fiasco, it's good to see a video from the source describing the nature and extent of the problem and what they are doing to address it.
This was embedded at http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/energy/nuclear/a-video-tour-of-fukushima-daiichi/
- (YouTube; September 17, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 02:30, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
20130926_11:45: A Neutron Bomb would NOT Neutralize Fukushima
Posted this a couple of hours.
- Featured: Nuclear > Meltdown > Fukushima > Remediation >
A Neutron Bomb would NOT Neutralize Fukushima - Proposed: By detonating a 25-km radius neutron bomb at the Fukushima plant, it would turn off the nuclear reactions taking place, while also neutralizing the radiation emitting from radioactive particles that have been emitted within that radius. NASA nuclear physicist says "not". (PESN; September 26, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 21:45, 26 September 2013 (UTC)
20130926_11:45: Fellow Romanian Comments on Valy (QMoGen)
Over at Russ Gries' Open-Source-Energy.org forum, adys15, from Romania, wrote (slightly edited):
- "I talked to Valy, and he said he want to patent the device and then make a description of how it works, without technical details!" 
- "I talked on YouTube channel a few words. [He] seems a serious guy. He said he knows about the wood suport, and he will remediate this. I dont think it's a hoax, because he wants to comercialise it in the future." 
-- SilverThunder 06:13, 26 September 2013 (PDT)
20130926_03:15: Obama Administration Solution: "We'll Kill the Dollar!"
A friend from NASA sent this video link with this comment:
- The phrase "new world order", as used to herald in the post–Cold War era, had no developed or substantive definition. There appear to have been three distinct periods in which it was progressively redefined, first by the Soviets, and later by the United States before the Malta Conference, and again after Bush's speech of September 11, 1990.
This is high treason.
- (YouTube / Snordster; April 3, 2013)
- Video Description
- From Doug Hagmann of Canada Free Press comes a chilling account of what's in store for us if we continue to ignore the bare-faced warnings of the central power base..
- Here: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/54163 [Intelligence insider: Obama administration agenda to “kill U.S Dollar”]
- Some might be surprised to learn that the fate of America's economy has already been determined, verified and announced by the Obama White House. Yet, it has received scant attention from the corporate media. In 2011, economist Kyle Bass interviewed a senior member of the Obama administration about its planned solutions for fixing the US economy and trade deficit[ia].
- Among the questions he asked was about U.S. exports and wages, but the question itself was not nearly as important as the response he received from this senior administration official. In fact, this single, seven word response clarifies everything, explains everything, and leaves little else to discuss: "We're just going to kill the dollar."
-- SilverThunder 20:12, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
20130926_02:25: Japan Orders the Shut Down of Last Nuclear Reactor
Wow, I thought there were a lot of nuclear plants still running in Japan. I didn't realize the political fallout from Fukushima had been so thorough.
- (YouTube / VideoMedia; September 15, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 19:24, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
20130926_02:00: Draft: A Neutron Bomb would Neutralize Fukushima
I've composed a bombshell story and would like some feedback and statements from nuclear scientists to include with the story. So if you want a peek at the story in its draft form, go to http://FukushimaSolution.com which presently forwards to the draft copy at PESN.
I'm looking for nuclear engineers and nuclear physicists who would be willing to write statements regarding this proposal, which I can publish, preferably with their name and credentials.
I'm looking for a nuclear engineer or nuclear physicist who would be willing to go on Coast to Coast AM with me to talk about this solution and answer the myriad of questions about how neutron bombs work, and how they would neutralize radiation and shut down a run-away reactor; and collateral damage to humans, animals, plants, wood, leather, cotton, etc.
Also, I've posted a poll for nuclear engineers and nuclear physicists about his proposal to use a neutron bomb to neutralize Fukushima.
-- SilverThunder 18:56, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
20130925_22:20: Opposing Neodymium Magnets Drop Slower than Control
This just in:
- From: Charlie Wilson
- Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 1:25 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Funding / interesting project
- I wanted to let you know of a little experiment I did that I thought you would find interesting.
- I took to 2 neodym magnets, positioned them so they were opposing, then screwed them together with brass hardware (forcing them together against their opposing magnetic force). I then enclosed the unit in a hollow ball. I then made another, but instead of using neodym magnets, I simply used non-magnetic material that was the same weight. I then put them into the same enclosure. So they were the exact same weight, and exact same shape and size. Once complete, I dropped both from a height of 100 feet.
- Something very interesting happened. The neodym device fell slower than the non neodym. So, that throws newton’s universal law of gravitation on its head. I am not a scientist, but this HAS to have something to do with all that we are searching for. It proves that gravity is malleable. This device may only affect the gravity in a very small space around it, but nonetheless, it is doing something!
- Now, even stranger… I left the 2 “creations” in my equipment room of my car wash, and forgot about them. Monday, I began a remodel, and had to remove and sort everything from the equipment room. When I opened the box that contained these devices, they were both gone, but the box was there. Now I am not saying it was MIB or little green men by any stretch, but I am certainly perplexed where they would have gone, and why the box was still there. Heck, it could have been an old employee or something, who knows...
- I will be sourcing another set of high powered neodym magnets, and building them again. But it is simple for anyone to do. Just make sure they are very very strong neodym magnets (the kind that can break your fingers if they snap together, and are almost impossible to pull apart).
- Once I do, I will shoot video, and send to you if you think I may be onto something when I finish the remodel. Let me know!
- Charlie Wilson
- Kingsgate Car Wash Systems &
- Hi Charlie,
- Interesting effect.
- My first reaction is that maybe you have some metal nearby and what you are seeing is the eddy effect, which slows the motion of magnets. (You've seen people drop neodymium magnets down aluminum tubes, and they travel quite slowly, at a steady rate, not accelerating with gravity's pull.)
- When you do this again, I'd like to suggest you do the following:
- - Have a highly accurate, mechanical way of releasing both items at the same time.
- - Get some way to quantize the rate of fall versus control (e.g. height of the neos from the ground when the control hit the ground). Being able to shoot a video and have a hundredth of a second time stamp on the video playback would give you that ability.
- - Perform each experiment at least 5 times to show the consistency of the results and to know the margin of error in your results.
- - Try it at varying heights, e.g. 1 m, 2 m, ... 10 m
- - Try it with varying strengths of magnets to see what relationship there might be between strength of magnet and the extent of effect.
- - Try different types of magnets, e.g. neodymiums, ceramic, etc.
- - Try different extents of alignment of the magnets: e.g. straight on, offset 10%, 20%, etc.; with an obstacle on one side of face: 0.1 mm, 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, etc.
- - Chart the relationship between magnet strength and retardation of fall.
- If this effect has not been published before, I bet you could publish this in a peer reviewed paper -- if there is indeed an effect. As part of the data you could show a freeze-frame of the moment the control hits the ground versus when the neo has not yet hit.
-- SilverThunder 15:16, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
20130925_20:15: Shut All Nuclear Power Says Former NRC Chair
- (YouTube / TheAlexJonesChannel; Sep 25, 2013)
- Spent reactor fuel, containing roughly 85 times more long-lived radioactivity than released at Chernobyl, still sits in pools vulnerable to earthquakes. And what of our own nuclear power plants? The largest storage pools in the country are located in a heavily populated area at a reactor complex, Shearon Harris, just outside Raleigh, NC transported from other reactors by rail through high population centers on the East Coast. A report from scientists at MIT and Princeton warned that...
- "Spent fuel recently discharged from a reactor could heat up relatively rapidly and catch fire," wrote Bob Alvarez, a former advisor to the Department of Energy and co-author of the report. "The fire could well spread to older fuel. The long-term land contamination consequences of such an event could be significantly worse than Chernobyl."
See also: Part II: Old Nuclear Plants? No Problem, Just Extend The License
-- SilverThunder 13:10, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
20130925_19:45: Joke: Engineer Accidentally Sent to Hell
Carol Rosin sent this joke by Skype:
- An engineer dies and reports to the Pearly Gates.
- Saint Peter checks his dossier and, not seeing his name there, accidentally sends him to Hell.
- It doesn't take long before the engineer becomes rather dissatisfied with the level of comfort in Hell.
- He soon begins to design and build improvements. Shortly thereafter, Hell has air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators. : : Needless to say, the engineer is a pretty popular guy.
- One day, God calls Satan and says: "So, how are things in Hell?"
- Satan replies: "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning, flush toilets, and escalators. And there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."
- "What!" God exclaims: "You've got an engineer?
- That's a mistake - he should never have been sent to Hell. Send him to me."
- "Not a chance," Satan replies: "I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him!"
- God insists: "Send him back or I'll sue."
- Satan laughs uproariously and answers: "Yeah, right. And where are you going to get a lawyer?
-- SilverThunder 12:40, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
20130925_18:00: QMoGen by Jerry from the Philippines
Deggory brought this one to my attention, too. It makes the 28th claim to a self-looped motor-generator system that I know of.
- (YouTube / jeryhorse69; July 31, 2011)
I've sent Jerry an email asking for more info.
- Hi Jerry,
- A friend sent me a link to your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o0lKb0ZPlg [...]
- Your video is a couple of years old. I'm curious how things are going in this project.
- - Have you replicated it?
- - How many made?
- - Have you been using it to power stuff routinely?
- - How many hours/days/months has it been running?
- - What's its power output?
- - How many people have witnessed your system in operation?
- - Could you give me the contact info for 2-3 of those so I can get a statement from them about what they saw?
- - Would you care to share how you did it?
- - Could you shoot another video of it running, two years later? Preferably, it would be good to show all sides, and to have it on rollers so you can show there is no power going up into it from the bottom, preferably outside.
- Looking forward to hearing from you.
-- SilverThunder 11:00, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
20130925_15:40: NSA & Cryptography Stuff
- From: Arthur Noel
- To: Sterling D. Allan
- Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:03 AM
- Subject: Cryptography stuff
- Here is an article
- Supporting Document
- This is an illustration of how many of us who know computers already knew and publically that things like PGP and Eliptical Curve encryption were flawed deliberately by the NSA.
- Rather than go deeply into the math that could fuzz the head of just about anyone, the issue is pretty simple. The NSA made sure that the algorithm that did this encryption could be DETERMINSTICALLY CRACKED. The processes were becoming all too openly clear.
- What this has done is left the computer trade of information open to be stolen. This means the NSA was legally an accomplace to Identity Thieft and many other crimes including Forgery and Thieft By Device. This is the largest scale crime in history. No limit is known on just how big it is but it has been responsible for the stealing of many hundreds of billions of US Dollars. It has great potential to cause more damage in the future.
- This was done in the name of "Protecting National Security" and in doing so the NSA has become the greatest single threat there is to national security not only for the USA but for the entire world. It threatens the security of our power and energy transmission systems, banking and finance and much more. This sort of behavior is a threat to the lives and security of all people on earth.
- Recently the Micro-Code was published http://inertiawar.com/microcode/ and the fact is that every Intel CPU made in recent years is completely compromised and this means that your computer can be hacked at will. It also means that all US Armed Forces computers can be hacked by the same unstoppable mechanism. This situation is most serious.
- US Citizens can be sent to jail for content and transmissions to and from their computers. Now we know that the NSA can enter and become the user. Who else is doing this? Are people able to be sent to jail on such insecure evidence? Has it already happened?
- If there is any doubt left that the NSA must be disbanded, this threat to us all has to trump any doubt.
- Paul Noel
-- SilverThunder 08:33, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
20130925_04:00: Eric Dollard's Suppressed Book Wireless Giant of the Pacific!
The following text was sent out via several different methods. One from Aaron Murakami of White Dragon Press; one from Aaron Murakami and Peter Lindeman's Energy Times Newsletter; and one from "Eric Dollard", even though Aaron made it clear in one of his videos that Eric doesn't do email, and any emails coming from that name should be considered contrived.
I've modified the emediapress urls so the PESNetwork gets credit for the sale of the eooks being sold. These also benefit Aaron and Peter, in addition to Eric.
- From: White Dragon Press
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:55 PM
- Subject: * NEW RELEASE * Eric Dollard's Suppressed Book Wireless Giant of the Pacific!
- Hi Sterling,
- We would say this is the moment you have been waiting for but imagine how Eric Dollard feels right now knowing that his most suppressed work, which has been sat on for 12 YEARS, is FINALLY being released right now. This is REALLY the moment Eric has been waiting for - for over a decade!
- Welcome to WIRELESS GIANT OF THE PACIFIC! That is the historical nickname for the RCA Marconi Bolinas station, which originally used an Alexanderson antenna for communication. What is so significant about the Alexanderson antenna is that the transmissions do NOT operate by transverse electromagnetic waves, which have a time delay factor to them. Instead, it operates by longitudinal electrostatic propagation, which means there is no time factor - the receiver picks up the transmission INSTANTANEOUSLY!
- Support Eric Dollard by getting your copy of:
- This is a huge threat to conventional science - especially physics because the implications of this Alexanderson system is that it appears to flush Einsteinian physics down the drain and the powers that be have a * HUGE * problem with this.
- Even if you don't understand the science, make sure you take advantage of this opportunity to support Eric by getting a copy of the Wireless Giant of the Pacific package. It contains 4 documents. The first is Eric's monster book on the subject, which goes into not only the sabotage that occurred at the Marconi station, but also the technical details full with patents, Eric's hand drawn diagrams as well as equations so if you have the background, you can actually build this system at any scale.
- The second book is written by a historian, who was commissioned by the Federal Government, to give a really in-depth overview of the station like nobody has ever seen. It was supposed to be the companion book to Eric's own book. HOWEVER, it was never published!
- The 3rd and 4th documents are not really books, but they do have a LOT of information on this subject and they are included for reference. Eric Dollard gave a few talks based on the material in those documents.
- Proceeds from the sale of WIRELESS GIANT OF THE PACIFIC go to Eric's lab, EPD Laboratories to help him pay for tools, equipment, parts, operating expenses and even to paying off the building so that Eric has a permanent lab to continue his research.
- Support Eric Dollard by getting your copy of:
- Aaron @ White Dragon Press
-- SilverThunder 21:06, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
20130925_03:00: More Z Power Article Links
Shalender Singh sent me a couple of links to two of his articles he submitted to Nature.
- Matter-light duality and speed greater than light
- Existence of infinite conservation equations
- Are all photon frequencies a result of Doppler Effect? - In the article with title “matter light duality and speed greater than light” we demonstrated that there exists a duality of matter and light. As per a of theorem in that article, a photon can be represented by a particles going below the speed of light and another particle above the speed of light. In this article we conjecture that every photon is composed of an electron with speed less than light and an electron with speed greater than light (positron as per the matter-duality paper). We validate this prediction with the equations and further conjecture that all the frequency shifts of photons are due to Doppler Effect of the source. Then we take a case of zero energy vacuum where we show that the vacuum is composed of pair of electrons with each pair approaching speed of light from below c and above c. We further demonstrate that the speed of one electron out of electron pair with respect to the other electron is infinite. We call them as “blind pairs” because one cannot see the other. (submitted to Nature; Septeber 22, 2013)
- Zero energy non-zero momentum particles. Abstract: In the article with title “Matter-light duality and speed greater than light” , we formulated energy and momentum equations for particles with speed greater than light. In this article we see a special case of it where the energy becomes zero and momentum is non-zero for a particle (we named them as ZEN particles). These particles have infinite speed and thus exist only for an instance of time, being omnipresent at that time. These particles when present in any system can take away or add momentum without taking away or adding energy to the system. When these take away momentum, they lead to conversion of kinetic energy to mass. When these particles add momentum they lead to conversion of mass to kinetic energy. We conjecture that these particles form space component of space time and also the binding force in the atom nucleus.
- Fallacy in Einstein’s 2 blackboard derivation of mass energy - In the article with title “existence of infinite conservation equations” we derived that there are infinite conservation equations to be satisfied for any energy transaction. Using the results of that paper, we hereby prove that the Einstein’s 1934 two blackboard derivation of mass energy was wrong. This has a greater significance because it means we need to re-consider all the derivation we have done using momentum and energy conservation to satisfy the new finding. (submitted to Nature; Septeber 22, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 19:56, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy