PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:October:22-28
Free Energy Blog posts from October 22-28, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Just Posted David W. Allan to Wikipedia • Rich guy in La Palma, Spain with QMoGen • First QMoGen -- by Otis T. Carr (?) • 1.5 V AAA Runs Low Cost Hydrogen Production • Cosmic Induction Generator by John Polakowski • QMoGen allegedly replicated from general concept by ship mate • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated August 28, 2014; 6:15 GMT)
Inventor's Diary: Ed Mitchell's Water Fuel Technolog at Gobal BEM
Darren Walker brought this to my attention, posted over on TechZombie's site: http://aetherforce.com/the-global-breakthrough-energy-conference-through-the-eyes-of-true-green-solutions-owner-edward-mitchell/
Here's an excerpt:
- My partner and I started off with a bunch of unknowns as things just weren’t working for either of us leading up to the event. I just got the wire I needed to wind the Voltage Intensifier Circuit (VIC) transformers on Saturday Oct 5th around 5:30 pm. I rushed to wire the VIC transformers up all Sunday and finished wiring them up on Monday the day I was supposed to be on the road to Boulder Colorado. Even the circuit I was going to use wasn’t all wired up but I had run out of time and had to start packing and getting ready to hit the road. I stayed up late on Monday packing everything and took off on Tuesday morning with an incomplete driving circuit, two totally untested VIC transformers, and got to Sacramento, about 50 minutes away, realized I had forgotten the transformer oil and had to turn back and go get it.
- Now I was more than an 3 hours late for picking up my partner in Reno Nevada. I picked up the transformer oil and proceeded on the trip but when I was almost there I looked around and noticed I had forgotten the ER 10 which I had spent many hours polishing up just for the event at home but it was too late to turn back now as now I was close to Reno. I picked up my partner in Reno, and we set off for Boulder Colorado. I told him of the circuit not being wired up and he told me that he had just finished the program to run the circuit that morning, again totally untested.
-- SilverThunder 23:34, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
Alperen: not real or honest people...
I just posted this over at Event:2013:TurXotor Demo:
Today Attila sent me the following message by Skype, then he removed me as a contact at Skype.
Here's the text, for those of you reading in another language, to translate:
- [2:28:34 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Hello...
- [2:29:27 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Mr. Sterling please do not send me anyone for any type business or investment etc...
- [2:30:13 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: As i told you before; i DONT WANT anyone for any reason..
- [2:31:03 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Sorry to say but most of them not real or honest people...
- [2:31:13 PM] Col. Attila ALPEREN®: Bye...
My first impression was that what he was saying was a "mirror". I've not sent anyone his way (at least not for months), other than indirectly through my earlier coverage. I had been waiting for his vindication event which was supposed to have been last week, which he cancelled.
As he seemed in a bad place emotionally, I was starting to write a "resend contact request" through Skype to see if maybe he might be open to a little mentoring on a personal level, to lift his spirit.
Then Cheri walked in, and I asked her to do a "psychic read" on him.
She centered herself and then said, "It seems like he doesn't have anything; not totally honest."
She hadn't read what he wrote, and when I pointed it out, she confirmed that to her as well it seemed like a "mirror".
-- (Sterling) SilverThunder 22:07, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
How to Prepare Your Community for Disaster
Found this one because I'm subscribed to the WeAreChange channel.
- "In this video Luke Rudkowski interviews the founder of http://Oatkeepers.org Stewart Rhodes. The two discuss Oathkeepers latest initiative in going operational and creating self sustainable communities."(YouTube / WeAreChange; October 28, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 18:45, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
VO2 thermochromic smart window for energy savings and generation
- "The ability to achieve energy saving in architectures and optimal solar energy utilisation affects the sustainable development of the human race. Traditional smart windows and solar cells cannot be combined into one device for energy saving and electricity generation. A VO2 film can respond to the environmental temperature to intelligently regulate infrared transmittance while maintaining visible transparency, and can be applied as a thermochromic smart window. Herein, we report for the first time a novel VO2-based smart window that partially utilises light scattering to solar cells around the glass panel for electricity generation. This smart window combines energy-saving and generation in one device, and offers potential to intelligently regulate and utilise solar radiation in an efficient manner."
-- SilverThunder 11:40, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
Aviation 2.0 enables Jetpacks, VTOL, flying cargo ships
Finally got it up:
- Featured / Best Exotic: Engines / Jetpacks > MYT > Aviation 2.0™ >
Aviation 2.0™ enables Jetpacks, VTOL, flying cargo ships - Raphial Morgado of Angel Labs LLC in California hereby announces to the world the launch of a new revolution in aviation technology that will finally bring us the hoped-for dreams of yesterday, via the Massive Yet Tiny (MYT) Engine and other innovations he has invented. (PESN; October 28, 2013)
Discount: Master of Influence
I'm presently attending the 5th course by 3 Key Elements: The Art of Mentoring, from which I am emerging with tools to be able to launch a mentoring service within the breakthrough energy industry to help people be able to step into their roles more effectively to facilitate the emergence of these much-needed technologies.
This is now the fourth time I'm bringing this series to your attention. Hopefully it won't take the average "seven exposures" before you jump.
Each and every one of you would greatly benefit by attending at least one of the 3 Key Elements courses, though I realized the distance will make this challenging for most of you.
They are located in the Salt Lake Valley. But with the mentoring tools, I will be able to start traveling abroad to help spread this knowledge to you amazing people, wherever you are.
Anyway, each time they do a course, the offer huge discounts to their classes, if you sign up by the end of the seminar, which in this case will be Saturday, 6 pm Mountain. But if you sign up before 3 pm, then my referral could push me into lead position, to win a 2-hour mentoring spot with Kirk Duncan, the founder of 3 Key Elements. I really want to win that this time.
Here is what I wrote to a friend of mine from years long ago when I was a political activist.
- From: Sterling Allan
- To: Gayle Ruzicka [President of Utah Eagle Forum]
- Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 10:12 PM
- Subject: Hi Gayle: 3KeyElements is so amazing!
- Hi Gayle,
- Great touching bases after all these years.
- Please check out http://www.3KeyElement.com
- I'm certain you and Don (and all your fans) would love Kirk and Kim Duncan. To put it concisely, in my vernacular, they are helping to build God's army for the stuff coming down (and going up). He teaches people how to become the Creator Beings that is their destiny.
- A lot of their students are constitution activists among other great causes.
- Going to one of their seminars is like going to the best hour of Education Week, each hour, for three days.
- At least go to their free Body Language course that they put on 1/month.
- I realize you are super busy, but if you can pull it off, if you sign up for one of these two classes by 6 pm tomorrow, you'll get them at the significantly reduced price, which they only offer during their courses.
- If you order by 3 pm and mention my name, I could win a 2-hour mentoring session with Kirk, as well as dinner with Kirk and Kim, if I pull in the most number of referrals.
- Master of Influence: normally $750; special: $100
- Royalty and Romance: normally $949/couple; special: $150
- There is more info about these on their site.
- Call them up at 801-987-3996
- I've been to 5 of their courses. Can't stay away. Great stuff.
- Keep up the great work you're doing.
- | Sterling D. Allan,
-- SilverThunder 04:53, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
USA Today: 7 alternative search sites that respect your privacy
At a conference I'm at in Salt Lake, the hotel home page posted the following on its home page elements, drawing from USA Today content:
I stumbled onto this page and was astonished to find it in a mainstream source, which usually is patsy to supporting big brother, not promoting alternatives to it.
It links to USA Today.
I post this as an example a trend that shows the collapse of the conspiracy-induced paradigm usually promoted, in place of an awakened paradigm.
-- SilverThunder 21:12, 25 October 2013 (UTC)
Defkalion: Theoretical Analysis and Reaction Mechanisms for Experimental Results of Hydrogen-Nickel Systems
One of my UK friends brought this to my attention. It's a new paper published by Defkaion's chief researcher: Hadjichristos.
- Purdue Nuclear and Many-Body Theory Group (PNMBTG) Preprint-PNMBTG-10-2013 (October 2013) Invited paper presented at the 18th International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF-18), University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, July 21-27, 2013, to be published in the ICCF-18 Proceedings.
- Yeong E. Kim, Department of Physics, Purdue University; and John Hadjichristos, Defkalion Green Technologies Corporation
- Experimental results for anomalous heat effect and super magnetic field observed for hydrogen-Nickel systems are described. Theoretical analysis and reaction mechanisms are presented using theory of Boson cluster state nuclear fusion (BCSNF) based on the optical theorem formulation. Observed excess heat generation and anomalously large magnetic field are explained by theoretical descriptions based on nano-scale explosions (“Bosenova”) and proton supper currents.
-- SilverThunder 20:46, 25 October 2013 (UTC)
US West Coast is Being Fried with Nuclear Radiation from Fukushima
This came in from a friend. I've not had time to check all the links.
- VERY IMPORTANT DATA 28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima
- By Michael Snyder, on October 21st, 2013
- Fukushima And The End Of Humanity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH3AlPmavDk
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me1ov9YoA1g Published on Oct 17, 2013Paul Gunter, Beyond Nuclear, joins Thom Hartmann. There are new concerns coming out of Japan - as the stricken Number 4 reactor at the Daichii nuclear power plant is on the verge of collapsing. How is TEPCO responding to this newest threat - and can they stop a complete nuclear disaster?
-- SilverThunder 13:15, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
Sterling Visits Raphial Morgado to Make Aviation 2.0 Announcement
- Featured / Best Exotic: Fuel Efficiency > MYT >
Sterling Visits Raphial Morgado to Make Aviation 2.0™ Announcement - I've created a page to house the posting of the information related to my trip to see Raphial Morgado's proprietary designs pertaining to a pending story we'll be doing on "Aviation 2.0™". See the pre-splash story teaser info about his fuel atomizer, NASA award, self-sealing piston patent, Formula 1 drawing, shop tour, dynamometer lab. (PESWiki; October 24, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 09:53, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
AuroraTek Investment Docs
[Content removed October 29, 4:20 pm Mountain per notice of possible SEC issues.]
-- SilverThunder 01:44, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
Edgar Cayce 1928 Prophecy About Free Energy
Lisa Clapier brought this video to my attention. Prophecy #2, beginning at time stamp 0:52
Perhaps reading a bit into it, I would say it is describing a modification of the internal combustion engine that has such a highly efficient combustion ratio that it is able to run off air due to the solar energy contained in the vibration of air molecules. Once the engine comes up to a certain speed (travelling), it could be maintained by the air flowing into it as it travels along. Seems plausible to me.
- (YouTube / BackToConstitution; April 16, 2012)
-- SilverThunder 04:41, 23 October 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy