PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2013:November:6-12
Free Energy Blog posts from November 6-12, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Tune WIFI Router to Harmonize with Brain Wave Frequency? • LIVE Steorn Webinars On Orbo PowerCube • Is Green the New Red? • Swiss Free Energy Congress: Meeting Notes • New "Hoverboard" surfs the streets on a single wheel • Tesla & Thomson, Propulsion without Inertia? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated October 5, 2015; 16:40 GMT)
Help Chava Energy get to Panel Deliberation for Grant
Chava is a great team of highly qualified scientists who are not afraid of technologies that mainstream science might consider heretical. They've been around for several years. CEO, Hagen Ruff stopped by my home about three years ago for a visit.
They only need a total of 250 votes to be considered by the review panel for this grant. That means pretty much all of you who view this need to participate so they can reach their goal.
Stefan Hartmann, who runs http://overunity.com, wrote:
- Please help Chava. They have a great new free energy technology !
- Help us to win a research grant for small businesses from Chase by voting for Chava Energy on this link:
-- SilverThunder 23:58, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
Magnet Motors Need Changes in Regulatory Laws
Halil Turkmen of Directory:Muammer_Yildiz_Magnet_Motor wrote by Skype:
- The first and most important item that is necessary for the implementation of BSMH project is :
- Renewable energy laws and regulations should include an article as follows:
- "Magnetic rotator produces electrical energy, provides all kinds of rotation, and the unit price of this energy is … USD”
- This sentence should be added to the relevant regulations primarily. After this step, the factories can be built for the magnetic converters, manufacturing and sales can be done.
- BSMH TEAM
- Note: For the exact translations of the article above, we need the help of volunteers. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
-- SilverThunder 23:22, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
Reply from Indiegogo: No Tampering
I should mention that I have not receiving any reports from people saying that they had problems when trying to contribute through Indiegogo to Raphial's campaign http://igg.me/at/aviation2
Likewise, Indiegogo has responded to my query about possible problems with the contribution process, saying that they don't see anything on their end that would indicate any problems.
I've posted their response here:
Still puzzled by the disconnect between the amount people said they would contribute versus the amount that has come in, not even reaching 2%. 50% would be believable. 25% would be sad.
-- SilverThunder 20:09, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
Evolucoes Energia not ready for barrage of inquiries
I just posted this at the opening of the new page Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- NOTE: This company is in a vulnerable stage right now. They are not equipped to handle the barrage of inquiries they have been receiving because of our coverage. They are not ready to entertain licensing.
- The local power company confiscated the first two devices they installed in homes for lack of proper UL-equivalent certifications. The Court also ordered them to refrain selling or installing until further notice.
- They've asked if I could remove this page, but instead, I'm posting this notice. Give them some breathing room. They are not bi-lingual. For now, they have enough brain-power and input coming from their Brazilian counter-parts.
- Mr. Nilson said that he had an electrical engineer check the workings of his equipment, but it was not an independent examination.
-- SilverThunder 18:43, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
Financing offered for trip to Evolucoes Energia, Brazil
Yesterday I posted a new feature page at PESWiki about a company Evolucoes Energia in Imperatriz - MA, Brazil.
- Featured / Top 5: Electromagnetic > Solid State >
Evolutions in Energy -- Company Claims Commercial Product - A Brazilian company headed by inventor Nilson Barbosa claims to have an electricity generation system with no moving parts, no noise, which can be self-looped and mobile. They claim their commercially available unit produces 39.6 kW at 220V while consuming 440 W. (PESWiki; November 5, 2013)
This morning, I had a person offer to maybe finance a trip for me to travel to see them (depending on the cost). We're inquiring with Evolucoes Energia to see about the possibility, and schedule, etc.
-- SilverThunder 17:11, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
Aviation 2.0 Poll Hacked on Election Day
- Featured / Best Exotic: Spirituality > Alphabetics / Engines > MYT > Aviation 2.0™ >
Aviation 2.0 Poll Hacked on Election Day - A set of polls I posted this morning were tampered with in such a way that positive responses were not tallied, only negative, until it became known that I was aware of the tampering, at which time the polls began working as they should again. RE-VOTE REQUEST. (PESN; November 5, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 05:33, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
9-year-old Girl Exposes NWO Agenda on Dutch TV
John Kuhles just posted this satire on his channel. The subscript mentions FreeEnergyNews.org, which forwards here to PESWiki.com
It's good entertainment, regardless of the merit of the subscript.
- (YouTube; November 5, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 00:46, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
Event:The 2014 Colloquium on CF/LANR at MIT -- 25th Anniversary
- Featured: Events > LENR >
Event:The 2014 Colloquium on CF/LANR at MIT -- 25th Anniversary - Speakers will include: Peter Hagelstein, Mitchell Swartz, Larry Forsley, Frank Gordon, Pam Mosier-Boss, George Miley, Robert Smith,... Topics will include: materials science, lattice-assisted nuclear solid-state reactions, non-equilibrium electrochemistry,... (PESWiki; November 7, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 22:02, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
Must Read Crosswalk, about Geoengineering
Last week, I published the following story:
- Featured: Weather Control > Chemtrails >
Crosswalk Explains the "How" of Chemtrails - Fictional novel describes how the waste system of a plane is used to conceal the input of chemicals, and the static discharge wicks that extend from the trailing edges of the wings are used for the efflux midair, and how personnel are roped into irrevocable involvement. (PureEnergyBlog; October 30, 2013)
I need to follow-up. At the time, I had only just barely started into the really good stuff. I had no idea how the book was going to proceed from there.
I need to say that the book has been astonishing in laying out the how and who -- not by name, since it's a fictional novel, but by scenario. It is chilling stuff. A must read. Those who are geoengineering our planet have only control and money in mind, not the welfare of the planet. It is corruption at its darkest level.
Remember, the book starts very slowly. You don't get into the juicy stuff until about page 76, when it starts picking up interest. In fact, I don't think the plot is very strong, and you could probably be just find diving in on that page, and reading from there. All you'll be missing is the author describing a lady who's mother has been killed, and she finally decides she wants to find out why.
-- SilverThunder 20:32, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
RAR Energia Gravity Motor Patent Application Published
Frank Acland over at http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/11/patent-application-for-brazilian-gravity-machine-published/ brought this to my attention.
US 20130256066 A1: Mechanical motion system for energy generation; Publication type: Application; Application number: US 13/757,488; Publication date: Oct 3, 2013; Inventors: Renato Ribeiro
- A mechanical system includes beams, a crankshaft, bars connected to one another through rollers or supported to one another and a weight. Energy is transferred from the force of gravity on the weight support bar and the weight through the positive or neutral bars and the central shaft to the crankshaft arm, generating a torque on its shaft. The choice of the bar on which the weight support bar and the weight itself will be supported is enabled through placement or removal of the locks on the support arc-locks. The value of the force of gravity existing on the weight support bar and the weight itself, when they are supported on the neutral bar, is the same. Therefore, with the weight hanging on the central shaft or on the end of the weight support bar, the value of the force of gravity that drives the central shaft is the same.
-- SilverThunder 14:37, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
FE Inventor Bemoans Negativity in Comments
- From [withheld]
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 5:23 AM
- Subject: Disinformation
- Hi Sterling,
- This is something that I've notice for awhile and wanted to make you ware of.
- I do not want to discourage you. I think you are doing you best under the circumstances. It is my hope that you can use this as constructive criticism to improve the conditions on the web site.
- I have noticed that there is a lot of disinformation going on with the peswiki website. The people making posts are discouraging valid people from coming forward and posting good information. This includes myself. I am working on things again despite my poor health. Unfortunately I feel the same as most inventors on this site. You say own worst enemy. I say that between the posts and some comments that it discredits inventors and discourages replication. It is disrespectful to the inventors.
- If I had a working model I would like in-person validation before even a key stroke of text was posted on the site. That would include even a mention of the trip to see it.
- Understand that most inventors take things personally, because they have put 100% of themselves into making the project happen. That leave 0% of there energy to put up with negativity and criticisms. This is myself included. Here is my rant on this.
- You have people doing post that have no idea what they are talking about and have not built one project. I have build projects that do weather stabilization and normalization by matching to the resonances and impedance in the atmosphere. There were negative side effect to it so I decided not to move forward with it. It could also be replicated easily and built incorrectly and cause more harm than good.
- Here is an example of what I'm talking about. This is what jasondaz wrote ...3 months ago
- i had 0 kwh reading electricity bills for 5 months, but i dont want to share it cause theres nothing here is interested to support these new renewable technology and will end as non sense., ive read several comments including in my thread that almost 95% disagree, and always think this is not working. what a great forum.
- how about to put some bet when it comes on testing? send your bet to sterling if possible after the test completion comment your findings. all you want to test in the machine is open for all.
- if you look to request my plan. this is not possible. just test and bring all you testing device as well. thanks.
-- SilverThunder 12:51, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
Popular Science Shuts Off Comments
- Why We're Shutting Off Our Comments - Starting today, PopularScience.com will no longer accept comments on new articles. Here's why. (Popular Science; September 24, 2013)
Regarding comment capability not appearing on recent PESN stories. Note that it is on MYT Engine stories, per Raphial's request about a year ago.
Some people are extra sensitive to negative slamming, and I don't blame them for wanting to spare themselves from the onslaught. Unfortunately, he found plenty of it elsewhere where his technology was being discussed. But he remains resolute. He'll be bringing us the future, one way or another. Love the guy.
-- SilverThunder 06:15, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
Thermoelectric wristband can heat or cool your entire body
Britain's Indepedent reports:
- Heating and cooling buildings is an expensive business. Recent rises in energy prices in the UK mean that the average cost of keeping our homes warm is around £610 annually (up from £360 in 2008) whilst in the US they have the opposite problem with air conditioning accounting for a massive 16.5 per cent of the country’s entire energy bill.
- A team of scientists and engineers from MIT have attempted to tackle this problem by asking one simple and radical question: what if we focus on the temperature of the individual instead of the temperature of the building?
- On the face of it this looks awfully similar to Energy Secretary Ed Davey’s recent advice to ‘put on a jumper’ but unsurprisingly the scientists from MIT are taking a slightly more sophisticated approach to the problem than our government is.
- They’ve created a “thermoelectric bracelet” that monitors the body’s temperature and ambient conditions before sending “tailored pulses of hot or cold waveforms to the wrist to help maintain thermal comfort.”
- The invention, called Wristify, is based on the fact that heating or cooling parts of the skin can help influence how hot or cold we feel over our entire body. As human beings we are not entirely accurate thermometers and spend a lot of our time simply adapting to our surroundings.
-- SilverThunder 22:20, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
North Korea developing electromagnetic pulse weapons
The Signey Morning Herald reports:
- North Korea is using Russian technology to develop electromagnetic pulse weapons aimed at paralysing military electronic equipment south of the border, according to South Korea's spy agency.
- The National Intelligence Service (NIS) said in a report to parliament that the North had purchased Russian electromagnetic pulse (EMP) weaponry to develop its own versions.
- EMP weapons are used to damage electronic equipment. At higher energy levels, an EMP can cause more widespread damage including to aircraft structures and other objects.
-- SilverThunder 21:58, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
This Week in Free Energy: September 7, 2013 -- Pulse Motor Build-Off Awards
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: November 7, 2013: Pulse Motor Build-Off Awards - Evolutions in Energy, Brazil • Crowdfunder: MYT 6-inch Engine for Aviation 2.0 • LENR-to-Market Monthly • 2014 LENR Colloquium at MIT • RAR Energia Patent Application • Help Chava Energy get to Panel Deliberation for Grant • FE Inventor Bemoans Negativity in Comments • NuEnergy Looking for Thermal-Electric Generator Validation • Wind turbines making people sick with mysterious illnesses • Must Read Crosswalk (FreeEnergyNews)
-- SilverThunder 15:15, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
Peter Lindemann Announces Eric Dollard's New Book: Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity
Here's the latest newsletter from Peter Lindemann. (I've changed the eMedia links to credit PES Network for the referral. Peter still benefits, being part of eMedia, but so does PES this way.)
- From: Peter Lindemann's Free Energy Newsletter
- To: Sterling
- Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 6:40 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Peter Lindemann's Free-Energy Newsletter, November 7, 2013
- Dear Sterling,
- Well, it's been about 4 weeks since my last Update. I'd like to wish a warm welcome to all of the new people who signed up for this service during that time. If you are interested, you can find many of my previous Update Newsletters on the Newsletter Archive page of my website:
- This is really just a short announcement that the much anticipated Book Version of Eric Dollard's lecture titled Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity is finally available. After the Conference, Eric spent another 3 months on this project, to bring all of this information together. This book is the most important text on the mathematics of how to define and understand AC electricity published in the last 100 years. It covers the same material as Eric's summer conference
lecture, but in much greater detail.
- The book is 324 pages long and is a complete treatise on the use of Versor Algebra and its application to the description and modeling of the behavior of Alternating Current Electricity. If you want to learn this material, then this is THE text to add to your library.
- Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity Book
- Here are the other two, amazing books we have published by Eric this summer.
- Wireless Giant of the Pacific
- Lone Pine Writings
- And thank you for supporting Eric's work by purchasing these books!
- Well, that's it for now. Thanks for all of your support and for helping make this a
- Warm regards,
- Peter Lindemann, DSc
- © Copyright 2013
- Clear Tech, Inc.
- PO Box 713
- Liberty Lake, WA 99019
- Clear Tech, Inc., PO Box 713, Liberty Lake, WA 99019, USA
-- SilverThunder 12:40, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
Electron Entrapment Proposal by Peter Dunn
- From: Peter Dunn
- To: sterlingda...
- Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:24 AM
- Subject: Free Energy
- Please check this out:
- Power to the people.
- Peace, Love and Respect
- Peter dunn
-- SilverThunder 03:36, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
New invention 'harvests' electricity from background radiation
Joe Renaud and another friend brought this one to my attention:
- New invention 'harvests' electricity from background radiation and could be used to beam power to remote locations or recharge phones wirelessly
- * Device captures microwaves and converts them into electricity
- * Future versions could harvest satellite, sound or Wi-Fi signals
- * Technology could be used to recharge phones without cables or beam electricity to mountaintops
- Engineers at Duke University have designed a breakthrough gadget that 'harvests' background microwave radiation and converts it into electricity, with the same efficiency as solar panels.
- The development, unveiled on Thursday, raises exciting possibilities such as recharging a phone wirelessly and providing power to remote locations that can't access conventional electricity.
- And the researchers say that their inexpensive invention is remarkably versatile. It could be used to capture 'lost' energy from a range of sources such as satellite transmissions, sound signals or Wi-Fi.
- The Duke engineers used metamaterials, which their press release describes as 'engineered structures that can capture various forms of wave energy and tune them for useful applications.'
- They say the device harvested microwaves with an efficiency of 36.8 percent, similar to modern solar cells that capture light energy.
- A report that will appear in the journal Applied Physics Letters in December states that this invention is capable of converting microwave signals to enough direct current voltage to recharge a cell phone battery.
- The gadget, created by undergraduate engineering student Allen Hawkes, graduate student Alexander Katko and lead investigator Steven Cummer, consists of five fiberglass and copper conductors wired together on a circuit board.
- It is capable of providing 7.3V of electricity. As the press release points out, current USB chargers provide around 5V.
- Hawkes said: 'We were aiming for the highest energy efficiency we could achieve. We had been getting energy efficiency around 6 to 10 percent, but with this design we were able to dramatically improve energy conversion to 37 percent, which is comparable to what is achieved in solar cells.'
-- SilverThunder 20:26, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
Pulse Motor Build-Off Infectious: Importance of Encouraging Voices
- Featured / Best Exotic: Spirituality / Engines > MYT > Aviation 2.0™ >
Pulse Motor Build-Off Infectious: Importance of Encouraging Voices - Thursday night's award ceremony for the Pulse Motor Build-Off was an ideal display of the power of positive encouragement -- in contrast to the dog-pile of negativity that was heaped on Raphial Morgado the week prior, who has working technology that can revolutionize transportation, including enabling Aviation 2.0. (PESN; November 9, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 17:51, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
Kuthumi's Earth Energy, from Brazil
German Zubieta brought this one to my attention. I've not looked into it, but wanted to pass it on.
The English translation of the title is: "ENERGY EARTH", and the description is: "EXPLANATORY BREAKTHROUGH VIDEO CAPTURE FREE ENERGY". It's a few years old.
- (YouTube; April 15, 2008)
Maybe one of you could probe into this one, to find out the name, location, website of the company, and their present stage of development, and what kind of data they have to support their claims.
-- SilverThunder 20:27, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
ValyEnergiStar Selling QMoGens
I've posted Valy's response to my questions at: http://pesn.com/2013/11/10/9602392_ValyEnergiStar-posts-another-QMoGen-demo-video/#131110_response
-- SilverThunder 14:19, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
NanoSpire's Cavitation Radiation Replication?
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 10:35 PM
- Subject: NanoSpire
- Sterling, this is what we have been waiting for-- some type of successful replication of Mark LeClair's device. From a new article on my blog:
- Cavitation Radiation Replication?
- By: David Zweig
- November 9, 2013
- A man working in his garage used a drive motor from an old forced-air furnace and a pump from an old washing machine to make a device similar to NanoSpire's which is claimed to have produced cavitation fusion. When I asked him about whether he obtained radiation readings he was very specific about the units of radioactivity (CPM) that were given off by the fusion as measured by his Geiger counter...
- Complete article appears here:
-- SilverThunder 05:54, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
The magic of Fibonacci numbers
A reader brought this to my attention:
- Math is logical, functional and just ... awesome. Mathemagician Arthur Benjamin explores hidden properties of that weird and wonderful set of numbers, the Fibonacci series. (And reminds you that mathematics can be inspiring, too!)
- Using daring displays of algorithmic trickery, lightning calculator and number wizard Arthur Benjamin mesmerizes audiences with mathematical mystery and beauty.
Seeing that the golden ratio, or Phi, is 1.618..., I thought I'd look that up in Alphabetics, and I saw that I'd looked it up previously.
Here is word number 1618 in the New Testament lexicon (all the words of the Greek NT listed alphabetically and then numbered).
- 1618 ektenes Stretched out, continual, intense. Syn. unceasing, long, diligent, earnest. Ant. atom, something that cannot be divided, a moment; straight, immediate; an instant, a moment
I think that's hillarious that word 1618 would include the antonym: "something that cannot be divided" when it is the very act of dividing Fibonacci numbers that derives Phi. And the number, like Pi, is "continual" or "stretched out", with no end.
Resonance. Alphabetics, which I discovered years ago, strikes again, with another hit of relevance. Don't tell me that this is pure coincidence.
And, for what it's worth, the first digit shown in the above slide: 13/8 = 1.625
Cheri's and my phone number in 1999 ended in 1625. And the meaning of that word in the NT lexicon is:
- 1625 ektrepho To nurture, to bring up to maturity such as children. To nourish or cherish one's own flesh.
That's very relevant to what was going on at that phone number. We started our family. Note that "cherish" begins with "Cheri", my wife's name. The word just prior to it has a synonym: "to stir up"; and "Ster" was my nickame growing up. Ditto for word 1624 in the Old Testament lexicon: "to excite, stir up".
Word 1625 in the OT lexicon includes the meaning: "grain, bean; used of the smallest Hebrew weight and coin".
During that time, as I launched PES Network, we were living off food storage, a meager existence.
Word 1618 in the OT lexicon isn't so obvious as to relevance. Maybe some of you creative thinkers who have ruminated longer on Phi might think of a cool relevance:
- 1618 scab, scrurvy, perhaps of a malignant kind. Leviticus 21:20, 22:22
With the word "malignant", the propagation of number series latent in Phi has some relevance. But "scab" and "skurvy"? Maybe there are some cool Fibonacci things there that I'm not aware of.
-- SilverThunder 04:57, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
ValyEnergiStar Posts Another QMoGen Demo Video
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > ValyEnergiStar >
ValyEnergiStar Posts Another QMoGen Demo Video - In this new video, Romanian inventor and entrepreneur, Valy does a walk-around prior to starting up his system from mains power, then disconnecting the power and flipping a switch so that the output from the generator keeps the drive motor turning. He then powers a welder and then a grinder. (PESN; November 10, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 02:12, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
John Kuhles brought this to my attention.
Not nearly so cool as a video I saw at TeslaTech about 5 years ago in which a guy was getting a sphere to rotate at like 100,000 rpm and levitating using a setup not dissimilar to this one. That one was generating OU energy too, with pickup coils around the perimiter, allegedly. Not sure what happened to that one. Something about greedy investors....
- Two spherical Helmholtz resonators (glass Christmas tree bulb ornaments with a resonance frequency of 386 Hz) connected by a thin rod and suspended from a thread will rotate when driven at their resonance frequency, provided that the driving sound is loud enough (in this case more than 125 dB). The cause of rotation is due to a nonzero time average of the momentum flow into and out of the opening of the resonator. Asymmetry in the opening of the resonator causes flow separation and vortex rings that produce a reaction force (and hence a torque) on the system, causing it to rotate. I saw this demonstration mentioned in an acoustics textbook (Notes on Acoustics by Uno Ingard) and had to try it for myself. Acoustics is so cool! (YouTube / Dan Russell; January 4, 2011)
-- SilverThunder 23:42, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Epoch Energy HHO wins globe energy award
Found this on Facebook:
- Habibur Rahman shared a video. (must watch; 2 mins)
- November 8
- This technology has won the globe energy award 3 times, the hho technology the affordable, practical and available now!! This is the answer to high cost of fuel and pollution.
- HHO generators are available from ebay!! The hho generators simply make your vehicle more efficient, its a global sucess
-- SilverThunder 20:03, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Wind turbines make bat lungs explode
This is old news, but we've not covered it here before.
- ...study shows that the moving blades cause a drop in pressure that makes the delicate lungs of bats suddenly expand, bursting the tissue's blood vessels. This is known as a barotrauma, and is well-known to scuba divers.
- (YouTube; August 29, 2008)
And for new news:
- Wind turbines killed 600,000 bats in 2012 - Collisions and trauma related to changes in air pressure linked to deaths. (UPI; November 8, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 17:02, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Evolucoes Energia retains law firm for IP protection
Evolucoes Energia has retained Kasznar Leonardos & Co., the most prestigious Brazilian Law Firm in the field of Intelectual Property, who is assisting them in terms of negotiation of rights, providing consultancy and drafting of contracts related to intellectual property, including: technology transfer, technical assistance, trademark licensing and assignment of trademarks, patents, and copyrights, and franchising, distribution, and commercial representation agreements.
-- SilverThunder 15:58, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Daniel and Erica Nunez' Toroid Coil Lecture
Daniel has posted a video of the lecture he and his wife, Erica, did at the Global BEM 2013 Conference.
Of course, it was much better in person. It was enjoyable watching this couple give a team presentation.
- (YouTube; uploaded November 9, 2013)
- The Global BEM Conference in Boulder, CO turned out to be an amazing event surrounding the various aspects of sustainable living and evolutionary development. We are honored to have been speaking; and would like to thank all those who made the experience possible! Our appreciation goes out to the Global BEM team, speakers, and supporters alike! Enjoy. :)
-- SilverThunder 14:05, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Thorium Would Power A Car For 100 Years
We first covered this back in July, 2009 with this news bullet.
- Featured: Nuclear > Thorium Reactors >
World Thorium Fuel (WTF) Cadillac concept car - For the 100th anniversary of Cadillac, Loren Kulesus designed a car built to last another 100 years on the same fuel source (meaning never stopping for fuel). The proposed design also calls for 24 wheels -- six per "wheel" -- and a flexible frame for better handling. Will we ever see nuclear vehicles, running on the cleaner and safer Thorium fuel? (PESWiki; July 8, 2009)
But I've seen it showing up quite often, on Facebook and in other news services. It does represent a future that is coming: vehicles that don't have to stop for fuel.
The latest iteration is a story from the Alien Disclosure Group ADG (UK).
Here's a brief excerpt:
- Laser Power Systems, a U.S. company based out of Connecticut is developing a method of automotive propulsion using the element thorium to produce electricity. The results far surpass anything currently powering automobiles.
- To put it in perspective, 8 grams of Thorium produce enough power for a car to drive 1 million miles.
- Thorium is similar in structure to the element uranium. Because it is an incredibly a dense material it has the potential to produce tremendous heat, and thus energy.
- Charles Stevens, the CEO of Laser Power Systems CEO, explains that just one gram of thorium yields more energy than 28,000 liters of gasoline.
- Just eight grams of thorium, Stevens explains, would produce more energy than the vehicle could use in its entire life, without the need for refueling… ever.
- Stevens explained in an interview with Ward’s Auto, that small pieces of thorium have been used to generate heat, being positioned to create a thorium laser in the vehicle. The laser heats water which produces steam, which in turn powers a series of “mini-turbines.”
- The entire engine weighs only about 500 lbs and is light and compact enough to fit under the hood of any conventional vehicle.
- Stevens and his 40 employees are now trying to answer the question of:
- “How do you take the laser and put these things together efficiently?”
- The question is not, however, “if” they can get it to work, but “when” they can get it efficiently produced."
- "When they do, they will have a vehicle that will wear out before the engine. there is no oil, no emissions – nothing.”
-- SilverThunder 03:30, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Free Energy Science & Spirituality
Posted about half an hour ago.
- Featured: Spirituality >
Free Energy Science & Spirituality - The exotic free energy community is becoming very spiritually-rooted; and there are good reasons for that. Free energy is all about freedom; and as long as we deserve tyranny, we're not going to get exotic free energy. (PESN; November 10, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 00:14, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Platinum Invests' QMoGen moved to #1 in Top 5
We've received a draft copy of a pending brochure that Platinum Invests is about to release, lising the prices for the various E-Mag units from 3 kW to 500 kW, expected to be in full production early 2014.
Dr. Umberto wrote:
- Dear Mr Sterling D. Allan,
- Thank you for your interest, we are pleased to tell you that we are now completing our new brochure and will be pleased to submit to you for publlication. The Marketing Department is handled by Dr Tony Sigona out of UAE and our licensing and territorial availability is under Dr Sigona supervision. We are expecting to be in full production start of new year as now we are doing enough for the various existing facilities within the group. Thank you for the time given and always at your disposal for any news you may require.
They're a bit pricey, but we've expected that the first releases of any of these exotic free energy technologies will be more expensive, but that there will be early adopters who will be willing to pay the higher price in order to benefit from their advantages (don't require sun, wind; can run at full power 24/7), ideal for applications such as cell phone towers.
Dr. Umberto said he would be glad to let me have one of the first units to power my house as a public demonstrator of the technology.
-- SilverThunder 21:55, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
Evolution Energy updates status
I received this updated just now from one of our Brazilian contacts who has been in touch with Evolucoes Energia in Imperatriz - MA, Brazil.
- I spoke to Nilson .... He asked to rectify some of the entries in the PESWiki Evolucoes directory.
- Now I just got the email below from Evolucoes Energia asking us to rectify the following two phrases; with the text provided by them:
- Substitute: “They are not ready to entertain licensing” for: “The company is ready to license the patents.” And: “The Court also ordered that they refrain from selling or installing the equipment until further notice.” For: “Sales are suspended until they get expert opinion, which is already being provided."
-- SilverThunder 21:34, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
Latest on ENSTROJ Super-Efficient Motor-Generator
Last April, when I was at the Inventor's Expo in Geneva for the Yildiz Magnet motor demo, I met a group of four gentlemen from Slovenia who drove 8 hours to see the Yildiz motor. They have created a company, ENSTROJ, bringing forward a super-efficient, high-power motor/generator, which is now in production, which as of April had recently finishing a batch of 20 motors. It was measured by Siemens to have an efficiency of 96%, with power output from between 5 kw and 100 kw. It weighs 2-3 times less than competing motors, and costs 2-3 times less. It is a great technology to pair with something like the Yildiz motor. I shot a video interview with them.
Their website is http://ENSTROJ.si
In case you have not seen it yet, here is the video of my interview with them:
- (YouTube; April 11, 2013)
- - - -
On November 9, I included Roman as Cc in my email to Valy Valentin asking about his latest video. See PESN story.
He responded as follows:
- From: Enstroj
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:57 AM
- Subject: Re: story Re: Ultimele video de ValyEnergiStar / Latest video from ValyEnergiStar
- Dear [Sterling] Allan,
- Thank you for presented this web page address. I like people who are looking things from different side.
- I need to tell you that now we have some conversations with big companies in Slovenia and Croatia too, which could produce our EMRAX motors in serial production. We have sold more than 200 motors in 18 months.
- But in next year we expect approximately 5 times more orders. We have got many very good references from our customers. So, now they want to order much more pcs of the motors.
- We have 3 models now: EMRAX207, EMRAX228 and EMRAX 268. Also they can be made for low, medium and high voltage aplication - In all this mean 9 different motor types.
- If we will be satisfied with selling the production - we will have much more time for continue of developing the machines which can deliver excess energy. Also the Antigravitry is our dreaming .....
- Take a look this video: http://www.enstroj.si/Videos/videothe-ohio-state-universitys-current-electric-motorcycle-test.html
- President Obama looking the motor - bike which using our EMRAX 228 motor
- Best regards Roman
- Slovenia, EUROPE
Be sure to watch the video. It is very impressive. They can go up to 175 mph in one gear, with constant, strong acceleration the entire time, up to the max speed.
- (YouTube; April 19, 2013)
When I asked Roman for permission to post his email as above, he wrote:
- From: Enstroj
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:36 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: story Re: Ultimele video de ValyEnergiStar / Latest video from ValyEnergiStar
- Dear [Sterling] Allan,
- Your website is very popular. So, I think If you publish our address on your site, after that we will have too much of e-mails and people who want to speak with us or meet us.
- As I told you, that we have some meatings with big companies about the mass motor production. So right now we are not interested so much about [having] our address published, because now we are working much to start bigger motor production. After starting mass production - absolutely, Yes.
- Anyway, perhaps it would be good if you present [just] our web address [as] a test for some weeks... :
- electric motor innovation
- Best regards Roman
-- SilverThunder 13:54, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy