PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2013:November:13-19
Free Energy Blog posts from November 13-19, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: ECW Orbo O-Cube Testing Week 1 (Feb 9 — Back Plate Now Removed) • Unexpected three-year payment for PureEnergyBlog.com: $610.92 • Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 13, 2015; 23:15 GMT)
Blog Index Page Created
I just created a Blog:Index that lists the title and description only from these blog posts.
-- SilverThunder 05:41, 18 November 2013 (UTC)
AuroraTek Patenting their Technology; Their New Phone 4388 in Alphabetics
- "We're starting our patent app process for the SmartPAK/SFT device"
- From: William Alek
- To: undisclosed-recipients:
- Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 11:11 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: AuroraTek NEWS BRIEF: We're Patenting Our Technology
- Greetings from the Land of Az,
- We're proceeding with our patent on our technology with The Luther Law Firm located here in Scottsdale. The managing director is Barbara Luther who has many years experience with patent law. Here is her website:
- Aurora and I met Barbara at a networking event a few years ago held in Scottsdale.
- Aurora and I are settling into our new location in Scottsdale. We spent the last 3 weeks moving - fun, fun, fun... We have a new phone number: 480-474-4388
- All our docs including the website will be updated with the new number.
- Also, be sure to listen LIVE this evening to Vortex Network News starting at 7PM PT (10PM ET):
- We'll be giving an exciting news update about AuroraTek. Investors continue to jump on-board!
- Bill & Aurora
- William S. Alek, President and CEO
- AuroraTek Inc.
- 10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
- Phoenix, AZ 85028
- PHONE: 480-474-4388
/ END OF BILL'S EMAIL
I thought I'd look their new phone number up in Alphabetics. I usually just look at the last four digits: 4388, in this case.
Here's word 4388 in Zodhiates' New Testament Lexicon (the 4388th Greek word, listed alphbetically, from the NT)
- 4388 protithemi To set before someone. To propose, set forth or before the eyes, publicly; to propose, purpose, design beforehand. Deriv. a setting forth, a purpose. Syn. to resolve, determine, purpose; to will, be disposed, intend; (2309) to desire with the power to execute that desire.
The words before and after it are pretty cool, too. The words after it include meanings:
- 4389 To turn forward, to propel...
- 4390 To run before or in advance; he went faster ahead...
- 4391 To be or exist before, do first, precede in time
- 4392 An outward show or appearance
- 4393 To bear or bring forth out of any place
- 4394 A prophesying or prophecy
- 4395 To prophesy
- 4396 A prophet
I would say these are dang good omens for AuroraTek.
Here are some word prior to 4388. The first one is the closest word I can think of the "phone" and actually includes the etymolocal root of that word.
- 4377 prospheneo from pros to, and phoneo to call, speak. To utter sounds toward someone, to speak to or address someone.
- 4378 A pouring out upon, effusion. [Energy work]
- 4379 prospsauo from pros to, at, and psauo to touch, touch lightly. To touch instantly to or upon something. [Both Bill and Aurora are involved in Reiki and other touch therapies]
- 4380 To accept or respect person, to show partiality.
- 4381 A respecter of persons
- 4382 A respecting of person, partiality, favortism
- 4383 The part toward, at, or around the eye. Hence, the face, countenance, presence,... [I think its a fair guess that Bill and Aurora are also involved in iridology or at least know of its workings; if not also body language skills]
- 4384 To arrange or set in order before or in front, to put a specific command forward for a specific purpose. In the NT, of time, to appoint before, prearrange. [foreordained to be at or near the front of the coming FE flood]
- 4385 To stretch forward, prolong; a person bound [their spiritual energy work is about releasing such things]
- 4386 before, former, prior
- 4387 Prior, previous, former
Just wanted to share.
-- SilverThunder 00:07, 18 November 2013 (UTC)
Michio Kaku on using trillion-watt lasers to controlling the weather
says they have demonstrated the effect in a laboratory, causing both precipitation due to the ionization actings as cloud seeding; and causing lighting -- sometimes down the beam path.
- (YouTube; September 25, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 20:46, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Rasa's Thoughts on Quantum Tunneling
- John Kuhles: <<< Once scientists raised the temperature to nearly 77 degrees Fahrenheit (25 degrees Celsius), this quantum state remained for over half an hour. Obviously, 39 minutes doesn’t seem to be a long time. However, a quantum computer is ultrafast: in this given amount of time, it could run over 20 million calculations. http://www.dvice.com/2013-11-15/quantum-computing-moves-forward-new-breakthrough
rasaviharii: It is all about the perpindicular alignment of the magnetic moments.
rasaviharii: In laymens terms: when the magnetic moments snap back from perpendicular to horizotal (when the foward EMF bounces back as Back EMF) is when the TMR effect occurs... and the returning voltage spikes show their increase.
rasaviharii: Another name used in scientific journals for this "perpendicular" alignment is also "anti-parallel" alighment.... basically it is the rule of 90.... waves of electricity and waves of magnetism travel at a 90 degree angle from each other
rasaviharii: .... quantum tunneling may occur in either a positive direction (gaining energy) or in a negative direction (loosing energy)... But if you know how to take advantage of this anti-parallel alignment, then chances are, more will come out on the gaining side rather than the loosing side.
-- SilverThunder 05:35, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Reader visits Cyclone Power Technologies
Here are a couple of preliminary reports on Cyclone Power Technologies Inc. (Slightly edited)
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 4:23 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Hi Sterling >> Remember Cyclone Power > 11/15/13
- Hi Sterling >> Remember Cyclone Power >
- I live in Boca Raton -- about 10 miles from Pompano Beach. I am going to drive by there tomorrow Saturday and see what I see or who I can speak with as a "possible investor".
- I will let you know what I see this weekend, maybe one of the mechanics will be there.
- - - -
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 9:34 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: Hi Sterling >> Remember Cyclone Power > 11/15/13
- Hi Sterling
- So I went by Cyclone Power this morning. There were a couple of guys in the back; [but I] was not allowed in, they said, as no one can come in; but if I were to come back on Monday I could get a tour.
- So I asked the mechanic about the progress. He said they had a deal with Jiffy Lube for-next generation Waste Heat Engines -- where you could HEAT using WASTE FUEL.
- Jiffy Lube >> they had one location they were going to set this up with; and * he heard there was an order for 600 units.
- The shop was clean from what I could see -- orderly. There was a Drag Racer in the shop. I asked about that, and he said that was ON HOLD - as other projects were a priority.
- The mechanic said they were doing test runs. I asked if they were [doing] 24 hour sessions. He said they were not staffed to run the motors 24 hours.
- So on my brief visit, [what I gather is] they are not doing anything that would warrant a investment from me; and after two years since they announced the big China deal, there appears to be ZERO PROGRESS. ["little" would be more fair.]
- Visually... looks like they have good intentions..., but very little to show for their work over the last several years.
- I would not [spend] much time with Cyclone Power.
- They are selling stock, as seen on the website under corporate info. http://www.cyclonepower.com/corporate_profile.html
- Here is a Google map picture of the Main office in the warehouse district:
- 601 NE 26th Court Pompano Beach, FL 33064
-- SilverThunder 05:09, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Sterling Allan on Awake and Empowered Radio
I think this is one of the best happy rants I've ever done. I actually enjoyed listening to it again, whereas I normally don't enjoy listening to myself.
- This fascinating interview with Starling Allan and hosted by Ethann Fox and Jefferey Jaxen took place on November 1st, 2013. (YouTube; November 15, 2013)
We addressed the following question:
- Including consciousness itself, technology, althernative health, raw food and healthy diet, vibrational healing, advancements in genetics, science, etc. Here are some questions we will start with, but others will likely be added as well:
- Tell us a little about your background and how you came to be in the field of expertise you are currently inlvolved including any intersting life changing experiences that directed you.
- You were recently at the Breakthrough Energy Conference in Boulder. Tell us more about what happened there? what were the most interesting or impressive presentatoins or pieces of information you came across there?
- Describe for us in detail what exactly it is that you do, and the process you've developed that enables you to evaluate the viability of exotic energy devices.
- What are the most promising devices you've come across and determined to be viable?
- Are any of these technologies reflective of the kinds of devices that Nikola Tesla was believed to have developed? Have you personally studied any of his patents or are they all sealed away from public view? Why hasn't anyone retraced his footsteps and recreated some of his work?
- I'm sure you've heard of the Keshe Foundation in Belgium I believe. Have you studied his generator to see if it's a viable technology? Is his product now available to the public?
- Are these devices currently or in the near future available for purchase by the average consumer? What price range would you anticipate would cost, or are most of these inventions going the way of open source? Obviously not everyone is going to want to build their own. So if you had to purchase it from someone, what do you anticpate as a likely cost for a device that could power an average household?
- Why do you think that these technologies are being allowed to reach the mainstream by the powers?
- Based on your research into this area, when in the future do you think free energy technologies will be available to the mainstream consumer?
- Taking a broader view of things including conscioiusness, why do you think these technologies are coming out in such a big way in the world at this time?
-- SilverThunder 01:53, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Jose Costa's QMoGen Progress
This in from Deggory from Sinagpore:
- Some one is trying to replicate ValyEnergiStar self loop system,here is the link
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Njxw-Y2zPU [embedded below]
- He is using 1 hp motor to run 7 kw generator
- But not yet self looping
Sterling D. Allan: was he bringing the 7 kW up to its full speed?
- Technically yes. He even got 220 volt also, which you can see the meter, but the problem is that he won't be able to get the amps
- In the valyenergistar new video, he is using 20 kw gen I think, but he is only able to get 2 or 3 kw usable energy from it. His friend who is translating said that.
- Do remember I said before even if we use 20 kw gen, he will be able to get only 2 to 3 kw of useful power.
- I don't know why it happens. This was problem that I faced before. The extracted energy is wasted somewhere. From all my experiments,I believe we might get more power out in the open loop than in closed loop. This is wgat Bedini, Peter Lindmenn, Tom Bearden, Norman were saying.
- In one Norman video of evgray he said: It is better to make open loop system than closed loop.
Sterling D. Allan: But as long as there is more out than in, by quit a bit, I doubt people will complain too much. As long as the price point is reasonable. 1 HP in is 746 Watts, powering 2-3 kW, which is nearly 3x OU.
What makes you say the above video seeks to replicat Valy? There are 30 QMoGens out there now. This makes the 31st, almost.
- Yes. Valy is one of the true looped system I have seen ,if you notice the video,when he loads the device ,you can hear the dip the sound of motor ,which means it obeys convention law of bemf ,so in his system he has never tried to remove bemf
- (YouTube; October 7, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 00:09, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Chukanov Achieves Ball Lightning Under Water
- Featured: Plasma > Ball Lightning > Chukanov >
Chukanov Achieves Ball Lightning Under Water - "This QFE technology already produces 'productive' work. The kinetic energy of the QFE Geyser is a free energy. In addition, QFE heat is generated. For the first time in the history of science/technology, artificial 'ball lightning is created in water'. Yes, media is not air, media is water!" (PESN; November 16, 2013)
I've spent most of the day adding a bunch more evidence to Why I'm Destined to Become the Richest Man in the World -- for Good.
-- SilverThunder 23:54, 16 November 2013 (UTC)
HydroInfra Technologies creates Hydro Nano Gas that makes any fossil fuel climate neutral
Graeme Croft sent me this email:
- Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 7:27 AM
- Subject: HydroInfra Technologies creates Hydro Nano Gas that makes any fossil fuel climate neutral
- You may already be aware of Hydro Nano Gas (HNG) technology and what it can do to eliminate air pollution from power plants, shipping and other industries.
- Did you know that HNG is also being used to clean up the seas.
- Your readers need to know about this and the joint venture projects HIT is creating around the world with industry and governments.
- Please see the latest project news on the HIT web site for more info.
- Thank you.
Their website gives this description at http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/solutions/how-hng-works/
- How HNG works
- HNG acts like a vortex on fossil fuel emissions causing the flame to be pulled into the center thus concentrating the heat and combustion properties.
- HNG is stored in canisters, arrayed around the emission outlet channels. HNG is injected into the outlets to safely & effectively clean up the burning of fossil fuels.
- The pollution emissions are neutralized instantly & safely with no residual toxic cocktail or chemicals to manage after the HNG burning process is initiated.
- See diagrams [at the right].
- Download How HNG works (pdf)
-- SilverThunder 22:59, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
Hydrogen Fuel from Sunlight? Low-Cost, Long-Lasting Water Splitter Made of Silicon and Nickel
Here's an excerpt:
- Stanford University scientists have created a silicon-based water splitter that is both low-cost and corrosion-free. The novel device -- a silicon semiconductor coated in an ultrathin layer of nickel -- could help pave the way for large-scale production of clean hydrogen fuel from sunlight, according to the scientists.
- Their results are published in the Nov. 15 issue of the journal Science.
- "Solar cells only work when the sun is shining," said study co-author Hongjie Dai, a professor of chemistry at Stanford. "When there's no sunlight, utilities often have to rely on electricity from conventional power plants that run on coal or natural gas."
- A greener solution, Dai explained, is to supplement the solar cells with hydrogen-powered fuel cells that generate electricity at night or when demand is especially high.
- To produce clean hydrogen for fuel cells, scientists have turned to an emerging technology called water splitting. Two semiconducting electrodes are connected and placed in water. The electrodes absorb light and use the energy to split the water into its basic components, oxygen and hydrogen. The oxygen is released into the atmosphere, and the hydrogen is stored as fuel.
- When energy is needed, the process is reversed. The stored hydrogen and atmospheric oxygen are combined in a fuel cell to generate electricity and pure water.
- The entire process is sustainable and emits no greenhouse gases. But finding a cheap way to split water has been a major challenge. Today, researchers continue searching for inexpensive materials that can be used to build water splitters efficient enough to be of practical use.
-- SilverThunder 22:35, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
Why I'm Destined to Become the Richest Man in the World -- for Good
Posted this in our news aroung 11 pm Mountain last night. I realize that this will be a stretch for most of you. Deep stuff.
- Featured: Spirituality > Alphabetics >
Why I'm Destined to Become the Richest Man in the World -- for Good - Yes, I'm involved in what is sure to be the next huge thing: exotic free energy roll-out worldwide, but that's only part of the reason why I believe I'll become the richest man in the world. And it's not about ego, but about lifting others to also be successful in filling their God-ordained missions in life. (PESN; November 14, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 22:24, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
Tesla-Inspired Metamaterial Converts 900 MHz Microwaves to Power
We covered this a few days ago: New invention 'harvests' electricity from background radiation
But this version of it, brought to my attention by Gary Vesperman, is exceptional.
And Clay Graner brought this one to my attention:
-- SilverThunder 04:17, 14 November 2013 (UTC)
Joule Ringer 3.0: Boosts Battery Power with Homemade Transformer
David Cleveland brought this to my attention. It shows a bank of LED lights, each of which independently pull 12 W from a grid watt meter, but a bank of 10 of them, connected to the Joule Ringer 3.0 circuit pull only 20 Watts combined.
- No more squealing! This stacked toroid design handles heavy loads while running nice and quiet. The transistor stays cool. I am also testing this stacked toroid transformer with the Crossover circuit. (YouTube; November 11, 2013)
- Schematic: http://laserhacker.com/?p=59
-- SilverThunder 18:11, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
Magnacoaster: "10 generators out the door"
[11/8/2013 10:08:44 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Any updates on Magnacoaster fulfillment?
[11/8/2013 10:25:21 PM] rasaviharii: They have sent out about 10 or 11 generators to satisfied customers.
But last time I checked, they were still moving at snail pace (sending out about 2 generators per month). They were looking for a warehouse to expand their operations, and they already have trained a group of employees to assemble generators. So once they get the warehouse, they can expand to 20 - 30 generators per month.
However, last time I checked, the reason they were having difficulty finding a warehouse was because the power companies were refusing to accept the huge amount of energy they were planning on sending back into the grid. I suggested to them to just use other types of loads to load down the generators during break-in stage, instead of trying to send it into the grid, and they told me it might come to that.
However, [the] last time I called was about a month ago, so they might have already gotten the new warehouse by now. (I can try to call [Monday] to find the current update on where they stand in this process).
Regardless of whether they have gotten the warehouse or not, I am still planning on flying to Cananda myself in a few months and picking one up myself, at which time I will post some youtube videos which will show, beyond a question of doubt, that there are 5 KW coming from the generator, and not some sort of trick of the batteries.
[11/8/2013 10:30:54 PM] rasaviharii: I wanted to send you a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_efficiency
[11/8/2013 10:33:05 PM] rasaviharii: I have been discussing with other scientists over the theory that it is the same quantum tunneling effect which is causing both the solar cells and the magnetic tunneling junctions to behave at over 100% efficiency.
[4:24:43 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Any word from magnacoaster today?
[8:36:19 PM] rasaviharii: I spoke to them, and the situation is as I had assumed: 10 generators out the door, and still no warehouse yet.
-- SilverThunder 04:15, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
Mark Dansie's report on Philippine typhoon devastation
I just finished listening to Gary Hendershot's "Barking at the Moon" episode from Monday night on the Rense network, where he interviewed Mark Dansie to get a boots-on-the-ground report of what's been happening in the Philippines in the wake of what could turn out to be the worst storm to hit land in recorded history.
He was in the direct line of fire of the path of the storm, but gives some cogent perspective on what it was like to be there. His report is very up-beat as he describes the resilient people and their care-free attitude and love of life and of each other. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it, minus one little point that I addressed briefly in my story today.
For chipping in to help those devastated, where "a little money goes a long way", Mark recommended: http://www.gmanetwork.com/kapusofoundation/donation
- (YouTube; November 11, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 03:04, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
Bank shooting photos of Raphial's home -- in jeopardy
- Featured / Best Exotic: Engines > MYT > Aviation 2.0™ >
Bank shooting photos of Raphial's home -- in jeopardy - Here's Raphial, with his MYT engine that can revolutionize transportation, not only making it cheaper, but opening up Aviation 2.0 due to its power density, making things possible that hitherto have not been possible: jetpacks, VTOL craft, and flying cargo ships; yet he can't even pay rent. (PESN; November 12, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 02:46, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
Platinum Invests' QMoGen moved to #1 in Top 5
We've received a draft copy of a pending brochure that Platinum Invests is about to release, lising the prices for the various E-Mag units from 3 kW to 500 kW, expected to be in full production early 2014.
Dr. Umberto wrote:
- Dear Mr Sterling D. Allan,
- Thank you for your interest, we are pleased to tell you that we are now completing our new brochure and will be pleased to submit to you for publlication. The Marketing Department is handled by Dr Tony Sigona out of UAE and our licensing and territorial availability is under Dr Sigona supervision. We are expecting to be in full production start of new year as now we are doing enough for the various existing facilities within the group. Thank you for the time given and always at your disposal for any news you may require.
They're a bit pricey, but we've expected that the first releases of any of these exotic free energy technologies will be more expensive, but that there will be early adopters who will be willing to pay the higher price in order to benefit from their advantages (don't require sun, wind; can run at full power 24/7), ideal for applications such as cell phone towers.
Dr. Umberto said he would be glad to let me have one of the first units to power my house as a public demonstrator of the technology.
-- SilverThunder 21:55, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
Evolution Energy updates status
I received this updated just now from one of our Brazilian contacts who has been in touch with Evolucoes Energia in Imperatriz - MA, Brazil.
- I spoke to Nilson .... He asked to rectify some of the entries in the PESWiki Evolucoes directory.
- Now I just got the email below from Evolucoes Energia asking us to rectify the following two phrases; with the text provided by them:
- Substitute: “They are not ready to entertain licensing” for: “The company is ready to license the patents.” And: “The Court also ordered that they refrain from selling or installing the equipment until further notice.” For: “Sales are suspended until they get expert opinion, which is already being provided."
-- SilverThunder 21:34, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
Latest on ENSTROJ Super-Efficient Motor-Generator
Last April, when I was at the Inventor's Expo in Geneva for the Yildiz Magnet motor demo, I met a group of four gentlemen from Slovenia who drove 8 hours to see the Yildiz motor. They have created a company, ENSTROJ, bringing forward a super-efficient, high-power motor/generator, which is now in production, which as of April had recently finishing a batch of 20 motors. It was measured by Siemens to have an efficiency of 96%, with power output from between 5 kw and 100 kw. It weighs 2-3 times less than competing motors, and costs 2-3 times less. It is a great technology to pair with something like the Yildiz motor. I shot a video interview with them.
Their website is http://ENSTROJ.si
In case you have not seen it yet, here is the video of my interview with them:
- (YouTube; April 11, 2013)
- - - -
On November 9, I included Roman as Cc in my email to Valy Valentin asking about his latest video. See PESN story.
He responded as follows:
- From: Enstroj
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:57 AM
- Subject: Re: story Re: Ultimele video de ValyEnergiStar / Latest video from ValyEnergiStar
- Dear [Sterling] Allan,
- Thank you for presented this web page address. I like people who are looking things from different side.
- I need to tell you that now we have some conversations with big companies in Slovenia and Croatia too, which could produce our EMRAX motors in serial production. We have sold more than 200 motors in 18 months.
- But in next year we expect approximately 5 times more orders. We have got many very good references from our customers. So, now they want to order much more pcs of the motors.
- We have 3 models now: EMRAX207, EMRAX228 and EMRAX 268. Also they can be made for low, medium and high voltage aplication - In all this mean 9 different motor types.
- If we will be satisfied with selling the production - we will have much more time for continue of developing the machines which can deliver excess energy. Also the Antigravitry is our dreaming .....
- Take a look this video: http://www.enstroj.si/Videos/videothe-ohio-state-universitys-current-electric-motorcycle-test.html
- President Obama looking the motor - bike which using our EMRAX 228 motor
- Best regards Roman
- Slovenia, EUROPE
Be sure to watch the video. It is very impressive. They can go up to 175 mph in one gear, with constant, strong acceleration the entire time, up to the max speed.
- (YouTube; April 19, 2013)
When I asked Roman for permission to post his email as above, he wrote:
- From: Enstroj
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:36 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: story Re: Ultimele video de ValyEnergiStar / Latest video from ValyEnergiStar
- Dear [Sterling] Allan,
- Your website is very popular. So, I think If you publish our address on your site, after that we will have too much of e-mails and people who want to speak with us or meet us.
- As I told you, that we have some meatings with big companies about the mass motor production. So right now we are not interested so much about [having] our address published, because now we are working much to start bigger motor production. After starting mass production - absolutely, Yes.
- Anyway, perhaps it would be good if you present [just] our web address [as] a test for some weeks... :
- electric motor innovation
- Best regards Roman
-- SilverThunder 13:54, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy