PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:December:4-10
Free Energy Blog posts from December 4-10, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Two More QMoGens: India, Chile • QEG Resonance Chatter •
CIA Murdered Yull BrownNOT • New $99 Neurophone crowdfunder about to launch • Realization: QEG is a high-voltage, low amperage device • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated April 15, 2014; 3:30 GMT)
CHEMTRAILS A Planetary Catastrophe Created By Geoengineering
Posted December 5 at GeoengineeringWatch.org. Here's an excerpt from the text. The page is full of photos, including many like the one shown at right, illustrating blatant evidence of chemtrail geoengineering.
- Planet Earth has been besieged by many and diverse scientific experiments over the past one hundred years. The quantum leap in applied science and technology has “precipitated” a literal explosion of top secret and highly classified operations conducted in the atmosphere, throughout the planetary surface, as well as deep within the Earth’s crust. However, none comes close to the degree of round-the-clock damage inflicted on the biosphere as the DARPA-sponsored program of geo-engineering.
- Just one component of this secret geo-engineering program is known as chemtrails. For those who have never heard of chemtrails, they are not to be confused with contrails, which are the normal exhaust vapors ejected from jet engines in flight. Here is a photo of numerous chemtrails having just been laid down by special jets equipped to do the job.
- Every reader of this article needs to understand that, where it concerns the outright destruction of the human habitat, geo-engineering reigns supreme in it’s potential to render the planet unfit for life … all life — human, animal, and plant. Geo-engineering has so many different facets to it, each of which are extraordinarily harmful to all levels of the Earth’s atmosphere, the entire surface environment, as well as the subterranean geology and oceans of the world.
- So dangerous and little understood are the far-reaching repercussions of this geo-engineering assault that those of us who are initiated in this realm wonder if we are literally “one minute to midnight”.
More - Chemtrail Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind
-- SilverThunder 19:34, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
Suggestion: Tune QMoGen to 8 MHz magnetic field of Earth
This comment from Chuck might be of interest to those of you contemplating trying to replicate this QMoGen effect. We never did get a demo from Chuck, so we don't have any verification that he really does have a working design. All we have is his word.
- From: "Charles Pierce"
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 11:23 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: Q. for self-looped motor-generator developers
- You know, Sterling, you have all those experts on your site who think they know everything and haven't done a thing themselves. Have them tune in the 8mhz field of the earth's magnetic field, use a cap and rectify it like Telsa did and drive a motor with it then they would impress me. The system does work, and with the semiconductors available, now they can duplicate it easily. But theyre so busy regurgitating [a] 250yr old law from their armchairs that doesnt even apply to semiconductors at all...
- Charles Pierce
- From: "Peter Chin"
- To: "Sterling Allan"
- Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 1:18 AM
- Subject: QMoGen
- Hi Sterling,
- I hope you're doing well. I've been reading your interesting coverage of the QMoGen and I really like the info.
- Anyway, you mentioned Charles Pierce's idea to tune the qmogen to the earth's magnetic frequency. It looks like you and Charles mis-quoted the actual frequency. It is 8 Hertz, not 8 megahertz (MHz) as stated on your page at http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_Energy_Blog:2013:12:10#Suggestion:_Tune_QMoGen_to_8_MHz_magnetic_field_of_Earth
- Anyway, I hope you can correct this. The 8 Hz refers to the Schumann frequency (actual freq. is 7.83 Hertz, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances)
- Best holiday wishes and new year's to you Sterling.
- Peter Chin
-- SilverThunder 19:14, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
Correlated Magnetics Research Ships the World's First Magnetic Printer
Got this press release by email. Can't help but think that this couldn't come in very handy for creating some awesome exotic free energy devices.
- Correlated Magnetics Research Ships the World’s First Magnetic Printer and Software Catalog of Advanced Magnetic Functions
- MagPrinter® system and Polymagnet® Catalog define new magnetics functionality for all types of permanent magnet materials
- Dec 9, 2013 (Huntsville, Ala.) – Correlated Magnetics Research (CMR) today announced that it is shipping the first magnetizing printer for permanent magnet materials and the first software catalog of advanced magnetic functions. The CMR MagPrinter is a production magnetization system that “prints” arrays of magnets onto a single piece of magnetic material to produce a Polymagnet – a patterned magnet tailored to perform novel magnetic functions. The MagPrinter software comes with the CMR Polymagnet Catalog that contains hundreds of magnet functions that designers can integrate into consumer and industrial products.
- Polymagnets are a new type of integrated magnetic system that deliver stronger local forces and exhibit unique behaviors such as precision auto-alignment, high torque transfer and even magnetic effects that reverse forces based on separation distance. Rather than one north pole and one south pole, a Polymagnet contains tens or even hundreds of smaller magnet regions, called maxels, arranged in special patterns of north and south poles. Each maxel pattern produces a unique magnetic behavior when the Polymagnet is brought near metal or other Polymagnets. Pre-engineered Polymagnet functions are contained in the CMR Polymagnet Catalog, and they can be printed by the CMR MagPrinter.
- “With CMR’s unique technology, magnets can now be described in software for strength, reach and function, in contrast to conventional magnets which are fixed by size and strength of material,” said Andy Keane, president and CEO of Correlated Magnetics Research. “By programming a Polymagnet for these desired characteristics, there are limitless possibilities for Polymagnets in consumer and industrial products. We have defined a standard set of Polymagnet functions with engineering performance data in catalog form so that product designers can easily adopt advanced magnetic components.”
- Polymagnet applications range from simple attachment to advanced functionality not possible with conventional magnets. When used for attachment, the magnetic field of a Polymagnet is concentrated closer to the surface, which not only increases the attachment strength more than five times that of a conventional magnet, but also reduces the risk of accidental attraction of surrounding metal or other magnets. With more sophisticated patterns, Polymagnets can hover, align with very high precision at prescribed positions and change from repel to attract at a programmed distance. All of these behaviors can be customized using CMR’s Polymagnet design software.
- The CMR MagPrinter is the first system with the ability to produce patterns of magnets by “printing” magnet elements of either polarity on a single piece of magnetic material. The system imprints Polymagnets in batch mode on a large, movable stage with maxel sizes ranging from 1mm to 4mm. By overlapping maxels, the printer can produce very high-resolution patterns and even images embedded in the magnetic material itself. The MagPrinter produces Polymagnets on the strongest Neodymium magnets, flexible materials, ferrites and specialized materials such as Samarium Cobalt.
- For more information and pricing about the CMR Polymagnet Catalog for programmable magnets and MagPrinter systems, contact CMR.
- About Correlated Magnetics Research, LLC
- Correlated Magnetics Research is the leader in advanced magnetic systems for consumer and industrial applications. CMR’s production MagPrinter and Polymagnet Catalog of advanced magnetic functions deliver unprecedented functionality for permanent magnet materials. Following the discovery and inventions by Larry Fullerton, CMR was founded in 2008 to pursue the new technical discipline known as correlated magnetics. CMR is driving global adoption of the technology by establishing a network of Polymagnet Suppliers and Certified Polymagnet Design Engineers to assist in the application of innovative magnetics systems.
- Ron Jewell, Correlated Magnetics Research, LLC
- TEL: 256-457-6999 or toll-free (US and Canada) at 888-820-9990
-- SilverThunder 04:04, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
Grace Hopper vs. NSA, whose enemy is US
- Featured: Conspiracy > Big Brother >
Grace Hopper vs. NSA, whose enemy is US - In contrast to Grace Hopper, who was a cyber pioneer and hero of early US intelligence war efforts to preserve freedom, the NSA, creating back doors to our computers that any hacker can exploit, has become an enemy of "we the people" and must be stopped. (PESN; December 9, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 03:56, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
Nobel winner declares boycott of top science journals
An excerpt from The Guardian, December 9, 2013
- Randy Schekman says his lab will no longer send papers to Nature, Cell and Science as they distort scientific process
- Leading academic journals are distorting the scientific process and represent a "tyranny" that must be broken, according to a Nobel prize winner who has declared a boycott on the publications.
- Randy Schekman, a US biologist who won the Nobel prize in physiology or medicine this year and receives his prize in Stockholm on Tuesday, said his lab would no longer send research papers to the top-tier journals, Nature, Cell and Science.
- Schekman said pressure to publish in "luxury" journals encouraged researchers to cut corners and pursue trendy fields of science instead of doing more important work. The problem was exacerbated, he said, by editors who were not active scientists but professionals who favoured studies that were likely to make a splash.
- A journal's impact factor is a measure of how often its papers are cited, and is used as a proxy for quality. But Schekman said it was "toxic influence" on science that "introduced a distortion". He writes: "A paper can become highly cited because it is good science - or because it is eye-catching, provocative, or wrong."
-- SilverThunder 21:39, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
Theoretical feasibility of cold fusion according to the BSM-Supergravitation unified theory
Stoyan Sarg Sargoytchev, York University, Toronto, Canada, writes:
- My article "Theoretical Feasibility of Cold Fusion According to the BSM - Supergravitation Unified Theory" submitted to the Journal of Nuclear Physics on December 2011 was published in the December (2013) issue of the journal.
- Advances in the field of cold fusion and the recent success of the nickel and hydrogen exothermal reaction, in which the energy release cannot be explained by a chemical process, need a deeper understanding of the nuclear reactions and, more particularly, the possibility for modification of the Coulomb barrier.
- The current theoretical understanding based on high temperature fusion does not offer an explanation for the cold fusion or LENR.
- The treatise “Basic Structures of Matter – Supergravitation Unified Theory”, based on an alternative concept of the physical vacuum, provides an explanation from a new point of view by using derived three-dimensional structures of the atomic nuclei.
- For explanation of the nuclear energy, a hypothesis of a field micro-curvature around the superdense nucleus is suggested.
- The new theoretical approach in the analysis of some successful cold fusion experiments resulted in practical considerations for modification of the Coulomb barrier.
- A possibility of another cold fusion reaction is predicted due to some similarity between the nuclear structures of Ni and Cr.
-- SilverThunder 15:10, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
Jose Costa's QMoGen: "Was just playing. Now I'm going to get serious"
- From: Jose Costa
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 7:27 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Jose Costa QMoGen system
- I started my project just for funny and even spending some money. I knew that the device was not suppose to have left over power or even enough power to self sustain in a close loop.
- I used 1 hp, 4 poles single phase 220 volts motor connected mechanically using pulleys and shafts to a 7.5 kw three phase 220 volts generator, using Chas Campbell conception. The tests didn't show any signal of gain, so I took it apart and put [it] away.
- Now, that we have lot people getting good results around the world, I will re-start this project at the begging of next year with some changes, using, for example, [a] dc motor instead ac motor or VFD controlling a bigger (3hp) ac motor.
- PS. I'm originally from Brazil I still learning English.
- [Presently of Gainsville, Florida, USA]
-- SilverThunder 14:43, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
Ken Shoulders archive is up and tested
Quite an improvement.
- From: Mbking42
- Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 10:09 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Fwd: Shoulders archive is up and tested
- Hi Sterling
- Jerry Decker did a great job of making a Ken Shoulders web site which has all of the pdf files as well as photos and videos.
- Could you announce it in your PESN?
- The only reason to make another mirror site is to further back up Ken Shoulders' work - just in case the "powers that be" want to snuff it out.
- -----Original Message-----
- From: Jerry Decker
- To: Mbking42
- Sent: Sun, Dec 8, 2013 7:48 am
- Subject: Shoulders archive is up and tested
- Hola Moray!
- Whew! Finally finished the Shoulders archive;
- Everything that is on his site is now mirrored on Keelynet but html'ed with brief abstracts and with the photos and videos as well as the Hutchison last video with Ken.
- I love his little Shadow autonomous flying disc - 2nd to last article here;
- That should do it.
- Jerry @ Keelynet y mas (and more)
-- SilverThunder 14:13, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
So what if the inventor takes his invention to the grave with him?
How many times have we heard accounts of inventors not divulging how their device works before they pass from mortality?
Obviously, that is not a dead end (no pun intended) for the technology.
The same source that downloaded that info to that inventor, can downloaded to one or more other people.
So if you are feeling driven regarding bringing forth a technology of this ilk, go for it; and don't be afraid to ask source for help getting what knowledge you need to complete the task.
-- SilverThunder 01:48, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
This Week in Free Energy: December 6, 2013
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: December 6, 2013 - Contest for Free Energy House/Car at Evolve Expo • QMoGen Fest: 7 more found, including for sale and 350 kW version and open source project launched • Nuclear Engineer joins Cyclone to pursue LENR applications • RAR Energie Gravity Motor Photos from Gilman, Illinois • AuroraTek Plans to Demo Jetson Scooter at CES (FreeEnergyNews)
-- SilverThunder 01:11, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
Found: QMoGen US Patent Awarded
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > McQueen >
Found: QMoGen US Patent Awarded - The invention involves a generator head, motor, gear box, and belts. "Once the system has started it, is not necessary for the battery to supply power to the system. The battery can then be disconnected. The alternator and electric motor work in combination to generate electrical power." (PESN; December 7, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 23:57, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
Bedini-SG Machine: DVD series (Part 34) available
- From: anthonycraddock
- Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2013 10:00 AM
- Subject: New John Bedini DVD released
- We are pleased to announce that the DVD of John Bedini's wildly popular public lecture about the SG Machine at the 2013 Energy Conference in Hayden, ID has now been released. http://tinyurl.com/l8br395 Filmed with three cameras, and featuring a lively Question and Answer session with the audience, this two disc set is a must see for all those interested in the extended energy producing possibilities of this Patented machine. This DVD uses Part 33 in the DVD series as a springboard to provide richer and more detailed information about the overall concepts involved in the machine, and the history of its development. Plus, again, the batteries are all charged in plain view from the versatile SG Machine, with the various differing charging modes shown live to the attendees. And for those of you considering meaningful gifts for the Holiday Season, what is better than buying a stake from our Online Store in this new science that is trying to be born, featuring books and DVDs from the masters of new energy, Tom Bearden and John Bedini? http://www.cheniere.org/sales/online-store.htm
- Tony Craddock Executive Producer/ Web Administrator
- Energy from the Vacuum Website http://www.energyfromthevacuum.com
-- SilverThunder 18:07, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
US Intelligence Seal: "Nothing is Beyond Our Reach"
You have to take a look at this article by RT: ‘Nothing is beyond our reach’: Evil octopus strangling the world becomes latest US intelligence seal
Here's an excerpt:
- Billions of dollars annually are being used to fund operations conducted by the United States intelligence community, the likes of which allow the government to eavesdrop on emails, listen to world leaders’ phone calls and about everything in-between.
- One thing that budget hasn’t bought, however, is subtlety. The US National Reconnaissance Office launched a top-secret surveillance satellite into space Thursday evening, and the official emblem for the spy agency’s latest mission is, well, certainly accurate, to say the least.
- The Office of the Director of National Intelligence live-tweeted Thursday’s launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California, and throughout the course of the ordeal made no effort to ignore the logo for the NROL-39 mission.
- The latest spy satellite to be sent into orbit by the NRO can be recognized by its seal: a malevolent octopus with furrowed brows that also happens to be wrapping its tentacles around all corners of the Earth.
- “Nothing is beyond our reach,” the NRO boasts on the bottom half of the emblem just below the most sinister-looking cephalopod likely ever to be sent into space.
- Along with the National Security Agency and more than a dozen others, the NRO is one of 16 federal offices under the directive of DNI James Clapper and is responsible for building and operating the spy satellites used to collect intelligence around the world.
-- SilverThunder 14:40, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
Sun Flips Its Poles - 'Psychedelic' Time-Lapse Animation
Those of you who are into the electric universe will find this especially interesting.
- Approximately every 11 years, the magnetic polarity of the Sun reverses. 16 years of high resolution magnetic field line data are here animated n magnetic lines. Neon green = positive, purple = negative. -- When will the poles flip? - NASA explains: http://goo.gl/Uze1vE (YouTube; December 6, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 04:18, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
Patty Greer Crop Cricles and Free Energy DVDs
Got this by email:
- Hi Everyone,
- I watched a show on Public Television last night entitled “Crop Circles, A Wake Up Call” It was an incredible documentation of crop circles including interviews with a person who interacted with an orb of light responsible for making a crop circle pattern. It was all about Love and consciousness.
- At the end Patty Greer announced the completion of her latest film “The Shift Has Hit the Fan”. This DVD is all about Free Energy technologies, its existence and its suppression. Featured is the Searle Disk for generating power.
- You can find the DVDs and info on Patty Greer and her projects at http://www.pattygreer.com/wp/
- Possibly the first physical manifestation of ET communication from other worlds that humans can physically see, it is believed that the Crop Circles may be encoded with keys of wisdom, tools for a New Paradigm Reality perhaps. They may be delivering this evolutionary information on a subconscious level to humanity through sacred geometry.... (YouTube; February 17, 2010)
-- SilverThunder 20:26, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
Open Letter to QMoGen Developers
- Featured / OS: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Open Letter to QMoGen Developers - We have now encountered nearly 40 self-looped motor-generator, fuelless power systems from 15 different countries. Most of these appear to have been arrived at independently. We would like to compile commonalities between these and publish a set of plans for replicating. (PESN; December 6, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 20:26, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
Another QMoGen Sales Website in Russia
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Another QMoGen Sales Website in Russia - They list four different sizes of "Fuelless Generators" (QmoGen self-looped motor-generator with energy left over) for sale: from 1000-Watt to 5000-Watt, ranging from 65,000 Rubles (~$1971 USD) to 110,000 Rubbles (~$3336 USD), a very reasonable price, even if it were a fuel-requiring genset. (PESWiki; December 6, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 16:51, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
The State's War on Sustainable Communities
This in from WeAreChange:
- (YouTube; December 5, 2013)
- In this video Luke Rudkowski travels to Dallas Texas to visit Quinn Eaker of the Garden of Eden community. Quinn tells us about the mission of the Garden of Eden and how recent pressure from the state has harassed, intimidated, fined, and is threatening the existence of their community.
- Currently Quinn is looking for legal representation to keep the Garden of Eden going if you could help please contact http://www.intothegardenofeden.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
-- SilverThunder 13:55, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
December GEET Updates
Here's the latest from GEET.
- From: email@example.com
- Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 6:13 PM
- Subject: December GEET Updates
- Greetings from GEET.
- Due to the workload on Paul Pantone, the time usually dedicated to teaching is now more valuable being spent in the laboratory and writing books for the future generations. With over 180 Scientific Discoveries to validate; Paul's time is now better spent in the lab where he can dedicate his attention to these projects. Paul will still offer focused training for those wishing to become licensed dealers. The price of this 4-day, one-on-one training will now be $5,000. For details contact Paul directly by phone 580-251-0651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are also classes available in Canada, Caribbean, Australia, Africa, Europe, and soon in Pakistan, India, China, and Russia. these classes vary in price depending on complexity and duration.
- Dan Easton will be holding a class in the UK for beginners. It is an informal one-day demonstration of how and why the GEET works. Enough to whet your appetite. Each school will deal direct with you to give you the best education they can for the economy of the country where the class may be held.
- For a current schedule of what is offered in any Geographic location, send your inquiry stating your desired location to: email@example.com
- Your emails will be forwarded to the proper Dealer for response.
- The 225 and 250kW gensets are being completed as we speak and will begin testing before the end of this year. The updates on this will be found on our website, http://www.geetinternational.com/
-- SilverThunder 02:38, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
Luc Choquette's Reactive Generator Research
Deggary from India wrote on Skype. It's over my head, without spending a lot of time; but I wanted to pass it on for those of you who might more readily understand this kind of stuff. Mentions "higher efficiency", not "overunity". But he did say, "Basically, you could create power without having to pay for it" (and not because you are stealing).
- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Guc8TADLteM this is one of the video that I have seen, one step closer to looping, here basically he is using small resistor as load, during the start of video, you can see the motor is reducing the rpm, which is common, but when he is using reactive load, there is no loading to generator, as he said in the beginning no one in you tube have showed any experiment about reactive circuit, if there are people who is interested in self loop, everyone should start first with this exp.
- This is simple solid state circuit
- Theory supported by Thane C. Heins
- Watch second video first it is shorter
- (YouTube; November 15, 2013)
- A forum topic can be found here: http://www.overunity.com/14013/reactive-generator-research-for-everyone-to-share/msg377107/#msg377107
- (YouTube; November 25, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 23:01, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
We already have the means to travel among the stars
- "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." -- Ben Rich, CEO Lockheed Martin Skunk Works (1993)
-- SilverThunder 22:24, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
Special Guest: Jesus or Santa
Completely off topic again. My wife posted this to Facebook last night (prior to my choir practice):
- We went to our ward Christmas party tonight and they told us a special guest would soon be there. Hailee (my almost 8 year old) said, "Is it going to be Santa or Jesus?"
-- SilverThunder 15:14, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
OMG: most amazing choir this Sunday
[Way off topic.]
I just had one of the best musical experiences of my life!
As I've mention to a few of you, my next door neighbor here in Ephraim, Dr. Steve Meredith, is a Professor of Music at Snow College. He's so good that Julliard covets him and wishes he would relocate there. Instead, a bunch of their students come here to Snow College.
That's what enticed me to start showing up at church again -- to sing in his choir.
I've been going off and on, mostly on, for about three months; and yes, it's been fun singing under his baton. Even with a ward choir, he pushes them and doesn't go endlessly over parts, but expects them to pick it up; and as long as a core of the section has the part, he's fine; and moves forward.
So even singing with the regular choir members has been a great experience. Sometimes I've been the only tenor, sometimes with an alto joining in to help the section.
With this coming Sunday being a performance of "A Shepherd's Witness: A Sacred Christmas Cantata" by David R. Naylor, published by Praiseworthy, Steve called a special rehearsal this evening, following the Ward Christmas Party.
First of all, all of the regular ward tenors showed up, so there were four of us. Then, as it was time to begin some young, new faces began showing up, one to the base, then to the alto, then to the Sopranos, then to the tenor section, then another tenor, then another base. One by one, it became apparent that Steve had recruited some students from Snow college to come help out. In all, we had about four of them in each section.
Steve then paused to inform us something to the effect: "Some people think it's 'cheating' for me to have these students come in and help with the choir, but the way I look at it is that it helps bring out the best in you; and it's good practice in sight-reading for them."
OMG, it was such a hoot. Talk about ward choir on major turbo charge. It transformed from a "ward choir" experience to something way beyond. These students were not only good, they were professional quality. Their first time through a song was like the best you could ever hope for in a lifetime of practice for most regular choir members -- and that's just talking about hitting the right notes. Their vocal quality was superb.
Oh, and he also recruited a flutist from Snow to play the flute part. Our ward accompanist is excellent.
Man, did we sound good! I've sung in some pretty good choirs in the past, including Tucson Repertory Singers, but this was the best one I've sung in -- ever. I loved trying to learn vocal technique from the three tenors sitting to my left. I was pushed to my best. I totally loved every minute of it. One in particular reminded me of Steve Bement from Boulder.
We practiced for an hour and a half.
After singing through the cantata, as we sat down, I remarked: "I love cheating!" which brought chuckles and agreement, and appreciation from the students, who seemed to have enjoyed themselves as well.
Steve asked if we thought one more practice Sunday would be enough, and the choir seemed fine with that. Then he said, "I think we'll hit it out of the park." He doesn't dish compliments like that out very easily, I'm guessing.
I think any of you who can make it ought to come. And put your seatbelts on. This will be a ward choir like you've never heard before.
Half way through the cantata will be a ~10 minute talk by the bishop.
Hope you can come.
The Sacrament meeting begins at 11 am, Dec. 8; and the choir will probably start around 11:15. The chapel is located at 765 S. 100 E. in Ephraim, Utah.
I wish they would allow video cameras. This one would be worth recording.
p.s. Here is an excerpt from his Snow College profile:
- As a conductor, Dr. Meredith's choirs have been in great demand for their flexibility of tone and ability to perform a wide variety of literature. His choirs have appeared at local, regional and national education conferences, and have appeared in recordings for several commercial projects. Recent performances include Star Wars Live (International Tour) touring performances of Video Games Live with the Utah, Las Vegas and Golden West Symphony Orchestras and the Glenn Miller Orchestra. He regularly serves as a guest conductor and clinician with groups throughout the US.
- A performer of "uncommon intelligence and musicality" (San Antonio Express-News) with a tone described as "seamless and superb" (Arizona Republic), Dr. Meredith is one of the most sought-after concert performers in the United States.
-- SilverThunder 06:06, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
Latest Climate Report Admits Chemtrails Exist
- (YouTube; December 4, 2013)
- "While the entire community of academia still pretends not to know about the ongoing reality of global geoengineering," comments Dane Wigington at Geoengineering Watch, "the simple fact that they are now discussing geoengineering in the latest IPCC report indicates that the veil is beginning to lift." http://www.globalresearch.ca/solar-ra...
-- SilverThunder 23:56, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
Nuclear Engineer joins Cyclone to pursue LENR applications
- Featured: LENR / Engines > Cyclone >
Nuclear Engineer joins Cyclone to pursue LENR applications - Award-winning, external heat engine company from Florida has added LENR heavyweight, Professor Yeong E. Kim from Purdue University, to their technical consulting and advisory team to help them evaluate the viability of LENR technology as an application for their heat-to-electricity engine. (PESN; December 4, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 23:30, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
Thirugnanam QMoGen from India
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Thirugnanam QMoGen from India - This one, featured in an Indian television newscast, looks a bit rough compared to some of the others we've seen. The sparking generator doesn't inspire a sentiment of being ready to bring to market. It's powering a bank of 4-5 approximate 100-Watt incandescent light bulbs. (PESWiki; December 4, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 23:30, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
Video: Perpetuum mobile, free energy
YouTube recommended this video, which is a compilation. It's got some pretty good stuff in it. Eye candy if anything.
- (YouTube; December 19, 2010)
- (YouTube; December 19, 2010)
-- SilverThunder 01:49, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
e-Volo electric helicopter
Don Paul asks: "Who makes this awesome electric motor for the new e-Volo.com helicopter?"
They'll certainly be happy once one of the exotic free energy electricity generators becomes available.
-- SilverThunder 01:20, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy