PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2013:December:25-31
Free Energy Blog posts from December 25-31, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: ECW Orbo O-Cube Testing Week 1 (Feb 9 — Back Plate Now Removed) • Unexpected three-year payment for PureEnergyBlog.com: $610.92 • Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 13, 2015; 23:15 GMT)
Chris in FL plugs HHO Games (Jan 10-14) on Infowars
On December 29 on Infowars, live, Chris from Florida called in and plugged the http://HHOGames.com event coming Jan. 10-14 in Tampa, FL. Admittance is free, and even exhibitors get to show their stuff for free. This is not limited to HHO technologies only, but any exotic free energy technology. I know this because Daren Walker called me last night, hoping I could plug the event on Coast to Coast AM last night. I had hoped to, but we had so little time.
This call-in segment begins at time stamp 20:35 in the following video. Alex makes a pretty interesting observation about exotic free energy technologies that definitely makes it worth your time (a couple of minutes) to listen to this excerpt.
While you're at it, this brief rant by Alex is excellent, talking about how we should be exploring space and the oceans, not cheering on silly football teams.
-- SilverThunder 05:16, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
SmartPAK 3610 Breadboard
- From: William Alek
- Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 7:10 PM
- Subject: AuroraTek NEWS BRIEF: SmartPAK 3610 Breadboard
- Greetings from the Land of Az,
- I have two fully populated SmartPAK boards ready to go! Shown below is a SmartPAK 3610 36V board mounted on a breadboard and ready for programming. To the left are three lead-acid gelcel batteries and to the right are power resistor loads. I'm using a Matrix Orbital display box shown in the upper right.
- The second board is a SmartPAK 4810 48V board. This board will manage the power of the Jetson Electric Scooter. The board will be mounted in a Coocase trunk located at the rear of the scooter.
[The following image was posted on Nov. 24.]
- William S. Alek, President and CEO
- AuroraTek Inc.
- Phoenix, AZ 85028
- PHONE: 480-474-4388
-- SilverThunder 05:02, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
Global Warming Scientists Still Trapped In Record-Level Antarctic Ice
- “Sea ice is disappearing due to climate change,” scientists say as rescue ships fail to breach ice to save them.
- The scientific ship currently trapped in Antarctic ice is carrying a team of climate change scientists who keep harping the dangers of “global warming” even after multiple rescue ships failed in their attempts to save them.
- On Christmas Day, the ice-strengthened MV Akademik Shokalskiy got stuck in Antarctic ice during her Australasian Antarctic Expedition led by Australian global warming professor Chris Turney.
- Turney and his team launched this voyage to study “ocean warming” while retracing the route of the original Australasian Antarctic Expedition, which was launched in 1911 by Australian geologist Douglas Mawson.
- The official web site for the expedition suggests that the ice in East Antarctica, where the Akademik Shokalskiy is stranded, is threatened by this “warming.”
January 4 update:
Here's a report from Infowars, enlarging on this story:
- (YouTube; Jan 4, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 01:37, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
Graphene: The Next Tech Revolution?
German E Zubieta brought this excellent synopsis video to my attention. I know of at least one clean energy technology company using graphene -- in a Thermal Electric Generator: http://nuenergy-technologies.com/
- A new groundbreaking material recently discovered has the potential to change the world: Water filtration, cellular and battery technology, aircraft and automotive finishing will never be the same.
- Find out what Graphene is, and how you can take advantage of this unique technology.
- (YouTube; September 25, 2012)
-- SilverThunder 20:41, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
S. Korean manufacturing company signs license with Brillouin (LENR technology)
posted, just in time for the C2C interview
- Featured / Best Exotics: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Brillouin >
S. Korean manufacturing company signs license with Brillouin (LENR technology) - After a year of due diligence, a firm in S. Korea has signed a license with Brillouin, according to Bob George, CEO. They hope to roll out manufacturing plans by the end of 2014, as well as retrofitting a stranded asset power plant with their clean, easily-affordable, "cold fusion" boiler technology. (PESN; December 30, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 05:51, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
Americans see dirty truth of energy addiction thru oil boom
RT's The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) has posted an excellent commentary.
- "The US has a long history of keeping industrial activity far away from middle- and upper-class neighborhoods, but that is changing because of our oil boom. Though many like to tout the positive sides to fracking and horizontal drilling - increased energy independence, economic boost, and more jobs - people who live near the new drilling sites are starting to see the big downsides to drilling, up close and personal. And it ain't so pretty."
- (YouTube; December 29, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 02:28, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
Top FE Inventor Updates
In getting ready for tonight's interview on Coast to Coast AM, I send out an email last night to the inventors whose technology I hope to at least mention, as listed at 2013 Free Energy Highlights, asking them if they have any updates they can provide.
I've received quite a few responses so far.
Here they are, with a sample bullet to orient you to the subject matter of each. I imagine more updates will be coming as well.
- - - -
- Featured / Top 5: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi >
Interview with Andrea Rossi About 1 MW E-Cat Plant Delivery - We discussed the latest E-Cat plant status; the initial military customer plant status; the glowing-hot-cat, and safety considerations at this early stage, and their postponing of domestic product roll-out; the Hot-Cat research and work toward electricity generation; the Hot-Cat 3rd party test conditions and status, ... (PESN; May 7, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 8:07 AM [Eastern], Andrea Rossi wrote:
- Dear Sterling:
- I have no news [that I have not] already published on the Journal . Obviously you can get from there all you deem useful.
- Happy 2014!
- - - -
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR > Brillouin >
Brillouin Interview on SmartScarecrow Show - Last Thursday, Brillouin Energy Corp.'s Founder, original inventor and CTO, Robert Godes, and its CEO, Bob George did a live interview on the SmartScarecrow show. They explained some of the LENR principles of their technology and how they compare to competitor technologies; and gave some updates. (PESN; September 16, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 11:48 PM [Pacific], Robert George wrote:
- We have some new developments give me a call.
- Robert W. George II ∞ CEO ∞ [email]
- Brillouin Energy Corp.
- Earth Friendly Energy Solutions
- Berkeley, California
(I gave him a call, and he gave me some great, breaking info, which I'll be writing up in a story.)
- - - -
- Nuclear > Cavitation > Nanospire >
Keelynet Summarizes LeClair's 3.4x Overunity Cavitation Report - In March, 2007 Mark LeClair built and tested the first cavitation reactor powered by the LeClair Effect, based on our patented technology. The 1.25” ID by 12” long reactor produced 2.9 kW of hot water using only 840 watts of input, a coefficient of performance (COP) of 3.4 times more energy out than in. (PureEnergyBlog; August 14, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 10:57 AM [Mountain], Mark L. LeClair wrote:
- There have been two replication experiments by others this year that we are aware of, one a researcher affiliated with a University in Austria and the other an experiment by a technician in the US. Both prefer to remain anonomous for now. The group in Austria have been interacting with me to make sure they get the protocol right. On July 23 this year, they reported the following, running a facsimile of the experiments we did with a rolled up aluminum plate with a drilled hole grid, exposed to cavitation from a pump. They saw radiation levels that were well above background during the experiments and similar to our results of 250 cpm (10X above background of 25 cpm) during our most intense experiment:
- "it started of with 50 cpms fluctuated and hovered between this value and background level, suddenly rose to 100, 150, 200 (briefly even 250) before falling back to 50 and eventually fading out to background .... as said, this entire event took maybe 10 to 15 secs, enough to take a picture, afterwards we had difficulties to repeat that, although we regularly tracked the 50-100 cpm mark (still well above background)."
- They reported the following results to me from another experiment on August 28th:
- "as you can see we moved the item into our bunker, but still have not yet installed the remotely adjustable valves .... we are working on that as well.
- the result with this prototype was decent but quit fluctuating (radiation bursts lasted a round 5 secs) as it kept drifting like a hysteresis loop between lower and upper values - but nothing that spectacular, just slightly better than what we obtained with prototype-I.
- we also found out that the pump we are using is made of a kind of carbonate-synthetic with a huge gap between the housing and the rotating cylinder; probably the reason why cavitation event occur in irregular manner and as such are quite scarce.
- So we opt now for prototype-III, where we will use a tune-able pump that allows us to control its revolution from 0 to 130%. In addition, we will have a pumping unit that is made of metal rather than plastics. I'll keep you posted on that"
- The other experiment by a technician in the US produced 170 cpm that required several hours to cool off to background during an experiment he conducted this past fall. It scared him enough that he has decided not to attempt any more experiments, which has been my advice all along that amateurs should not attempt replication.
- I'll also send you an e-mail concerning our attempting to perform a replication experiment at Penn State in 2012 and how that ended up.
- Some have unjustly accused NanoSpire of avoiding doing replication experiments. Aside from the invited experiment we did at NRL and attempted to do with McMaster University, we approached Penn State to do replication as well.
- We had a verbal commitment in May, 2012 from Brenden Heidrich, a Research Associate of the Penn State Radiation Science and Engineering Center, to rent NanoSpire a well-equiped hot cell for a replication experiment of the cavitation based LeClair Effect. We were told that the facilities were available on several dates, I selected June 6, 2012 and they sent the Master Service Agreement contract to me to sign. Then they reneged on the agreement without explanation at the last minute.
- Best Regards,
- Mark L. LeClair
- NanoSpire, Inc.
- URL: http://www.nanospireinc.com
- - - -
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Thane Heins >
Thane Heins Allows Open License of his Regenerative Acceleration (ReGenX) Technology - "Please find enclosed a Regenerative Acceleration (ReGenX) IP Patent Disclosure, full replication and independent tests from JLN Labs France. The innovation is now being licensed worldwide with no upfront costs and is available equally to all." (PureEnergyBlog; June 9, 2013)
- On Sunday, December 29, 2013 8:37 AM [Eastern], Thane C. Heins wrote:
- Hello Sterling,
- Best wishes on your interview!
- For us at Potential Difference Inc. our most recent and important advancement in 2013 was the ReGen-X Motor Development which employs ReGen-X motor action and ReGenX Generator action in one cycle, such that we are able to return the DC motor coil's collapsing magnetic field back to the battery and recharge an EV battery during motor operation.
- This development will now allow us to recharge an EVs batteries during 100% of operation, while in Motor, Regenerative Acceleration and Regenerative Braking Modes.
- We are one important step closer to achieving our "Infinite Range EV Performance" goal which I certainly do believe we will reach in 2014 once we incorporate a KERS flywheel and ReGenX generator into an EV along with the ReGenX motor.
- It NEVER ceases to amaze me how quickly fearful people will irrationally run away from us and our innovations - like Elon Musk (who my wife knows personally), to Richard Branson, Google VP Vint Cerf, and all the auto executives at Jaguar-Land-Rover, BMW, CODA, Nissan, GM, Chrysler, HERO electric etc. all the way down to Neil Young who was only interested until I told him PDi wasn't interested in a binding NDA... and all the "so called" scientists and educators at the NRC, DRDC, (NRCAN't), Phillips, MIT, all 600 PhDs at Ottawa U including the Director of Engineering et al who are intellectually impotent at learning anything new or fiercely exciting!
- Sadly I guess it's easier to pretend that we are "crazy" and "dangerous" and to throw the baby out with the bath water than to agree to examine our efforts in an open and fair forum (or accept a FREE IP license) like the disingenuous producers of the movie "Race to Save the World" and the editors at Business Insider did because they feared our message of imminent and certain energy liberation from the "exploiters"...
- 2014 ought to be an interesting year indeed for PDi because we have finally met investors who know why they have been placed on this planet Earth at this critically important time and who are NOT prepared to shirk their responsibilities to their children or humanity or miss out on this opportunity simply because it "showed up wearing overalls and looks like work."
- Cheers & Happy 2014 one and all!
- ReGenX Generator & ReGen-X Motor Update Video w/ 100% Continuous Battery Recharging Capabilities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_t1EO765no
- - - -
- Featured: Plasma > Anti-Gravity / Keshe >
Mehran Keshe Announces Spaceship Institute - Beginning January 14, the Keshe Foundation will be launching a 1-3-year long course for scientists from around the world who wish to collaborate in the development of knowledge required to build a fully functional space craft, complete with propulsion, energy generation, healing capability, food and water production. (PESN; November 26, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 10:03 AM [Mountain], Mr. Keshe wrote:
- Dear Sterling Allan
- I do not know if you have seen our entry on Fukushima, now that the energy systems has gone in to preproduction, we have started to work with our systems with cleaning-up of the this mess.
- Read the [later post], too, please
- Wish you all the best for the interview and a happy new year to you.
- Yours faithfully
- M T Keshe
- - - -
- Featured: Magnet Motors >
Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor - Yet another inventor in Turkey has a magnet motor that seems to work. The apparatus appears to consist of a primary rotor with magnets around its perimeter, which pass by rotating stators, that also apparently contain magnets, along its perimeter. Yildiz congratulates them and welcomes other players. (PESWiki; November 12, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013, 6:08 am Mountain, in anticipation of Sterling's radio appearance, Mustafa Sagdic wrote:
- "Regarding the magnetic energy motor, I'm looking for investors / partners." (Google translation with SDA edit.)
- "Manyetik enerji motoruna kredi / sponsor / ortak arıyorum" (Statement in Turkish)
- - - -
- Featured / Top 5: Magnet Motors > Yildiz > Demo >
35+ Reasons Why I Think Yildiz' Magnet Motor Really Works - Reasons include: no heat, it runs at ambient temperature • Dr. Jorge Duarte has measured 240 Watts for 5 hours and has seen inside: "no battery"; "I know it works" • other professionals impressed • stop/start performance consistent with torque source expected from magnet motor • movement of small motor is consistent with magnet behavior • many evidences of many magnets inside. (PESWiki; April 16, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013; 10:14 am [Mountain], Halil Turkmen, Yildiz' associate, wrote:
- Dear Mr ALLAN,
- Thanks for the message.
- I am not sure what I can say about announcing at the show. Maybe just a few sentences for now. I will explain why.
- As you know, for one year, with the help of your site, Yildiz has attracted so much attention. He is so pleased about that. But at the same time this interest brougt some disadvantages too.
- People who read about the magnet motor, wanted to buy this product immediately. It was not possible yet. And we were looking for the possibilities to start serial production. As you know Yildiz has his prototypes and he needs a professional R&D process before going to the next step. : It takes time and needs total patent coverage.
- Personally he is not able to supply that amount of money for these.
- And for getting financial support for the project, he needs to be 100% sure of those people to be involved in the project.
- Bureaucracy and politics is another crucial point that he must solve. Without official permissions of the governments, a factory cannot exist, production cannot be done and sales cannot be made. Even at the beginning, he needs to import or produce powerful magnets that he needs in his machines. And it can be only possible by government's approval.
- So as a summary, it is not such a short process that most of the people think. There are some complicated facts to be solved with total guarantee.
- In these days, he is so busy for these mentioned points. He is working with the professionals at last, and slowly but surely he is climbing the steps.
- I don't have the right to write you about the details officially, but as I hope, during 2014, he will be available to make the announcements about the process. Some serious announcements.
- As we gave hope to all the people in the world about his inventions, we are aware about this responsability. We don't want to harm the feelings of the people, and we are working hard to make the dreams come true. I feel that we are so close.
- We wish 2014 to be a very important year for the BSMH Project and we can start changing this world in a much better way, all together.
- Best regards from Turkiye to all of you,
- - - -
- Featured / Free Energy Now: Organizations / Inventors > Energybat Labs >
First Interview with Geoffrey Miller of Energybat Labs - You would think that with all the replicating and inventing of a wide diversity of exotic free energy technologies Geoff has done over the past 45 years, that he would be well known; but until now, he has stayed under the radar. Here is his first interview about these subjects. (PESN; August 13, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 10:59 AM [Mountain], Geoffrey Miller wrote:
- Hi Sterling,
- Please take a look at the final colors of the website http://www.energybat.com
- I have been working 7 days a week on CEACU project and others to be shown on the website.
- I will be putting one of the projects in a house and or the lab and have cameras showing the unit running 24/7/365.
- More info. later.
-- SilverThunder 21:50, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
2013 Free Energy Highlights
- Featured: Best Exotics >
2013 Free Energy Highlights - A list if highlights I'll be touching on in upcoming interviews on Coast to Coast AM as well as Red Ice Radio. Featuring Evolutions in Energy from Brazil, solid state Captor; Platinum Invests E-Mag; various QMoGen developments; Aviation 2.0; LENR advances; gravity motors. (PESWiki; December 29, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 06:57, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
Sewage to energy conversion
- From: Sepp Hasslberger
- To: NEC TechRev
- Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:55 AM
- Subject: Sewage to energy conversion
- An interesting technology -
- It is on kickstarter to collect needed funds for the full development of the plasma generating tech to deal with waste solids. The plasma gasifies the solids into burnable gases... the technology seems to be well in hand alrady.
- From: Robert Nelson
- To: NEC-TechRev
- Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 12:17 PM
- Subject: Re: [NEC-TechRev] Sewage to energy conversion
- Matveev has an apparently viable technology, but it is not new per se, except for being applied to sludge -- and it only one stage in the total system required.
- Louis Circeo @ Georgia Tech is decades ahead in this field, and the Japanese have turnkey plants available, into which Matveev's device could be integrated.
- I visited his lab several years ago and saw his microwave plasma drill -- quite a piece of work.
To which Sepp replied:
- From: "Sepp Hasslberger"
- To: NEC-TechRev
- Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 2:17 PM
- Subject: Re: [NEC-TechRev] Sewage to energy conversion
- The Louis Circeo plasma conversion doesn't seem to have worked out.
- In 2006, it was supposed to take 2 years for the plant to start working, but...
- Plans for a Florida gasification plant were shelved in 2012, according to this article.
- So I doubt we can shrug off Matveev by referring to Geotech being decades ahead.
- Also the Japanese don't appear to have done too well with turnkey plants.
- Timers just seem to have gotten re-set to start at zero...
-- SilverThunder 19:53, 28 December 2013 (UTC)
Double Pendulum Power - Method for Extracting Power from a Mechanical Oscillator
- From: Veljko Milkovic IR Centar
- Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 7:37 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Double Pendulum Power - Method for Extracting Power from a Mechanical Oscillator
- Double Pendulum Power - Method for Extracting Power from a Mechanical Oscillator*
- A Numerical Analysis using the Runge Kutta Method to Solve the Euler Lagrange Equation for a Double Pendulum with Mechanical Load
- ...From these simulations we conclude that it is possible to extract considerably more energy from a double pendulum system than is used to set the outer pendulum in motion initially.
- This is due to the fact that rotation of the outer pendulum creates what we might call artificial gravity, i.e. a constantly oscillating force acting as a torque on the fixed pivot.
- The result is that by adding 8.5 W of input power we continuously generate about 60 W of output power. A COP of about 7.
-- SilverThunder 15:15, 28 December 2013 (UTC)
Gravity Motor by Ultramax Power Development Ltd
- Featured / Best Exotic: Gravity Motors >
Gravity Motor by Ultramax Power Development Ltd. - An inventor from Bangladesh has invented what he calls a Heavy Circular Moving Object’s Triggering Energy Conversion (HECMOTE) to capture gravitational energy to run traditional generators. An experimental 100 kilowatt plant has been running since 2011. (PESWiki; December 27, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 04:07, 28 December 2013 (UTC)
2014 PDi ReGen-X Motor Development Update & Mississippi Mills Manufacturing
- From: thaneh
- Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 6:12 AM
- Subject: 2014 PDi ReGen-X Motor Development Update & Mississippi Mills Manufacturing...
- 2014 PDi ReGen-X Motor Development Update
- Hello and Season's Greetings to all,
- The ReGen-X Motor as an EV retrofit will begin being manufactured in 2014 in our new manufacturing facility in Mississippi Mills Ontario, Canada.
- The 3rd portion of the PDi corporate investor presentation video below shows the ReGen-X Motor prototype simultaneously recharging an EV battery while operating as a motor.
- Once placed in Generator, Regenerative Acceleration Mode the ReGenX Generator CONTINUES to recharge the EV batteries and CONTINUES to provide motive force and accelerate the EV - or it may even decelerate the EV in regenerative "braking" mode if so desired.
- The ReGen-X Motor may be added immediately to ANY existing EV as retrofit range extension solution (doubling or tripling the EV's range while increasing vehicle performance and significantly reducing the onboard battery requirements, recharge times and cost) or it can be incorporated as a stand alone EV motor which CONTINUOUSLY recharges the EV batteries in ANY operational mode such as; A) ReGen-X Motor Mode, B) ReGenX Regenerative Acceleration Mode, and C) Regenerative Braking Mode.
- ReGenX Generator & ReGen-X Motor Update Video w/ 100% Continuous Battery Recharging Capabilities:
- (YouTube; December 26, 2013)
- Happy New Year!
- With kind regards.
- Thane Heins
- President & CEO
- Potential Difference Inc.
- "We generate solutions"
-- SilverThunder 16:58, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
The Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT) by Potential Difference Inc.
- From: thaneh
- To: Sterling D. Allan - Pure Energy Systems
- Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 1:07 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: Infographic on Thane Heins' system
- Hello Sterling,
- Here is the full skinny on the BiTT...
- The Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT) by Potential Difference Inc.
- The Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT) employs two secondary coils and a low reluctance outer flux path route for secondary coil on-load induced flux to couple (and add to each other and the no-load primary "reactive" flux) and provide the magnetic flux required to maintain the voltage across the load.
- The BiTT also employs the 45 degree current delay characteristics of the ReGenX Coil.
- This means that the majority of the secondary induced BEMF flux emanates from the secondary coils when the source sine wave has peaked and is PAST the source sine wave crest (at TDC).
- The primary is operating with maximum current and maximum flux around the sine wave crest and also maximum core reluctance which is a function of flux magnitude in the core.
- Secondary BEMF induced flux current follows the "path of least reluctance" in the outer flux path ring and avoids the high reluctance route back through the primary core leg.
- As a result the secondary on-load induced flux has NO (negative) impact on the primary coil, I.e. the primary coil's net impedance is NOT lowered thus the primary current does not increase NOR does the load power factor have any effect on the primary power factor. The BiTT operates at no-load power levels when on-load because there is nothing to cause the primary to change.
- In this case the BiTT primary power factor is zero and the BiTT input power is zero Watts while real power is being delivered to the load and the BiTT operates at infinite efficiency as identified by Dr. Fusina of Canadian National Defence, Dr. Habash of Ottawa University and Rob Woudenberg of Phillips.
- In fact because current is delayed in the secondaries as per a ReGenX coil operation the BiTT actually can operate with a negative power factor while sending power back to the source when on-load and supplying power to a load as well while operating at infinite efficiency.
- If any delayed secondary flux finds its way into the primary core as the primary current is reduced (along with core reluctance) this flux has the effect of increasing the primary core impedance and reducing the on-load source current.
- This fact is well observed by Rob Woudenberg at Phillips in BiTT computer simulations and by Mr. Clean in his cool BiTT replications:
- Cheers and Merry Christmas Thane and family!
- PS most of this also verified by Jean-Louis Naudin and his BiTT replications and tests at JLN Labs of France:
-- SilverThunder 21:31, 26 December 2013 (UTC)
Greetings from Kiril Chukanov; "3x OU"
- From: Kiril Chukanov
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 11:20 AM [Mountain]
- Dear Sterling,
- Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family, my friend!
- From long distance I appreciate your role in the establishement of the idea of 'free energy' in the mind of conservative population of our Civilization. Utah - our state - is the blessed by God place of such revolutionary ideas.
- My project is going well. I have good over-unity on my 'heatless QFE generator' 'Great Bulgaria'. The generation of free energy is proven out of any doubt! Any kinetic energy generated on this generator is purely 'free energy'. There is no conventional way cold water to generate so powerful kinetic energy. However, still the over-unity (three times) is not enough to create self-sustained QFE generator (from artificially created ball lightning). I'm alone here, far away from my family (in Salt Lake City). My health is not good now. I'm not sure that local investor will continue the project to the stage of 'industrial heatless QFEgenerator'. You know: investors want fast practical applications of new discovered phenomenon. And, with very little money invested. Bulgaria now is country of very wild capitalism. Mafia own and control the country. People are like brainless sheeps.
- After several months R&D, I know now how to build very efficient (hundreds, thousands of times over-unity) and very powerful 'heatless QFE generator' based on ball lightning. I don't know whether I will have financial support to finish my project here. Etc.
- Best wishes in the coming New 2014 to you and your family!
- Kiril Chukanov - proud US citizen of Bulgarian origin.
-- SilverThunder 04:57, 26 December 2013 (UTC)
Merry Christmas! 7 M-Class Flares Within Last 48 Hours
This ought to make for an interesting Christmas!
In addition to spurring "extreme weather events through the holidays which could take the form of strong winds, rapid temperature shifts, earthquake and volcano activity", be also aware of amplification of emotions.
If I remember right, it takes 2-3 days for the flares and their effects to reach us.
Here is a report from Mitch Batros of Earth Changes Media, December 24th, 2013; 7:14 PM [Mountain]
- Within the last 48 hours seven M-class flares have released from the southern meridian of the Sun. Six flares originated from sunspot region 1928 and one from region 1934. Region 1928 is starting to rotate around the western limb and would present glancing blows to Earth's magnetic field over the next 24 hours.
- Sunspot region 1934 is at southern central meridian and would produce Earth directed flares over the next few days. Coronal hole and filament activity is associated with these events and will contribute to geomagnetic activity in the next 24 to 48 hours.
- Watch for increased extreme weather events through the holidays which could take the form of strong winds, rapid temperature shifts, earthquake and volcano activity.
I find this solar activity on Christmas ironic considering something I read this morning from http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/religion/re0192.html
- Was Christ really born on December 25th?
- CATHOLIC NEWS: "The First Christmas." 12/23/2004 -Arlington Catholic Herald.
- ...One would think that if anyone’s date of birth were remembered exactly, it would be that of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, the gospels do not pinpoint the date of Christ’s birth...Prior to the legalization of Christianity by the Emperor Constantine in the year 313, no universal date or even formal celebration of Christmas is found. For instance, Origen (d.255), St. Irenaeus (d. 202), and Tertullian (d. 220) do not include Christmas or its date on their lists of feasts and celebrations...On the more practical side of this issue, Roman pagans used to gather at the hill where the Vatican is presently located to commemorate the “Birth of the Unconquered Sun” This pagan feast was celebrated throughout the Empire either on Dec. 25 (according to the Julian Calendar) or on Jan. 6 (according to the Egyptian calendar). Although not proven with certainty, some historians credit Constantine, who declared Sunday as a day; of rest in the Empire, with replacing the pagan festival with that of Christmas. Interestingly, since the 200s, Jesus was honored with the title, “SUN of Justice.”
Update from some weather news:
- Christmas chaos: Hundreds of flights delayed as fierce storms rage worldwide (RT; December 25, 2013)
- Insane Images From The Canadian Ice Storm That Left Hundreds Of Thousands Without Power (BusinessInsider; December 24, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 06:44, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy