PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:31
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: The era of holographic computing is here • Gas Crash: How Low Can Oil Go? • ZPI video on back EMF harvesting • HH2 system created "Cool Plasma" to incinerate all toxins in fossil fueled engines • Local Motors Opening Two New Micro-Factories For 3D Printed Car • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated January 26, 2015; 18:10 GMT)
Chris in FL plugs HHO Games (Jan 10-14) on Infowars
On December 29 on Infowars, live, Chris from Florida called in and plugged the http://HHOGames.com event coming Jan. 10-14 in Tampa, FL. Admittance is free, and even exhibitors get to show their stuff for free. This is not limited to HHO technologies only, but any exotic free energy technology. I know this because Daren Walker called me last night, hoping I could plug the event on Coast to Coast AM last night. I had hoped to, but we had so little time.
This call-in segment begins at time stamp 20:35 in the following video. Alex makes a pretty interesting observation about exotic free energy technologies that definitely makes it worth your time (a couple of minutes) to listen to this excerpt.
While you're at it, this brief rant by Alex is excellent, talking about how we should be exploring space and the oceans, not cheering on silly football teams.
-- SilverThunder 05:16, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
SmartPAK 3610 Breadboard
- From: William Alek
- Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 7:10 PM
- Subject: AuroraTek NEWS BRIEF: SmartPAK 3610 Breadboard
- Greetings from the Land of Az,
- I have two fully populated SmartPAK boards ready to go! Shown below is a SmartPAK 3610 36V board mounted on a breadboard and ready for programming. To the left are three lead-acid gelcel batteries and to the right are power resistor loads. I'm using a Matrix Orbital display box shown in the upper right.
- The second board is a SmartPAK 4810 48V board. This board will manage the power of the Jetson Electric Scooter. The board will be mounted in a Coocase trunk located at the rear of the scooter.
[The following image was posted on Nov. 24.]
- William S. Alek, President and CEO
- AuroraTek Inc.
- Phoenix, AZ 85028
- PHONE: 480-474-4388
-- SilverThunder 05:02, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
Global Warming Scientists Still Trapped In Record-Level Antarctic Ice
- “Sea ice is disappearing due to climate change,” scientists say as rescue ships fail to breach ice to save them.
- The scientific ship currently trapped in Antarctic ice is carrying a team of climate change scientists who keep harping the dangers of “global warming” even after multiple rescue ships failed in their attempts to save them.
- On Christmas Day, the ice-strengthened MV Akademik Shokalskiy got stuck in Antarctic ice during her Australasian Antarctic Expedition led by Australian global warming professor Chris Turney.
- Turney and his team launched this voyage to study “ocean warming” while retracing the route of the original Australasian Antarctic Expedition, which was launched in 1911 by Australian geologist Douglas Mawson.
- The official web site for the expedition suggests that the ice in East Antarctica, where the Akademik Shokalskiy is stranded, is threatened by this “warming.”
January 4 update:
Here's a report from Infowars, enlarging on this story:
- (YouTube; Jan 4, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 01:37, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy